And Aurora is done :(

DeletedUser37666

ok... look at my Rankings, attackers and defenders, that probably would earn it

DeletedUser

as for NGleslie, JTeale you must be in the CIA cos you see things that arent there, Ngleslie was actuall on a real holiday. unlike WF and DTMT.

Oh please, it was to show you how you look when you post, i.e. ridiculous. Apparently I did my job well if you think likewise.

DeletedUser

Sorry to jump in this, and Sportsaxz.... you're an ally, but you're not that highly ranked mate. Neither am I. These forum pissing contests aren't really where we should focus though.

DeletedUser6029

Sorry to jump in this, and Sportsaxz.... you're an ally, but you're not that highly ranked mate. Neither am I. These forum pissing contests aren't really where we should focus though.
Cut him some slack...forum pissing contests are for everyone no matter the rank or stature. If you take the fun out of the game by demanding people focus solely on the game, the game gets boring. Part of what makes this game fun is the forum....balance is key.

DeletedUser

forum pissing contests = DBP and maybe ABP too. and that means fun, heck im bored right now, nod is not here for me to annoy him or nukedog they are both soorly missed. my rep is back in the RED. its funny how repent always points the finger :/ and there has been no incoming attacks today, only one attack/farming raid on an LD city i am CSing. so its been boring today :(

but i actually think sportsax was refering to a thread he started about the top 12 alliance rankings in ABP and DBP. a good read. so i dont think he was actually getting involved in any pissing contest

DeletedUser

I don't think he was getting involved in it, just was saying to play Nod's game isn't one for amateurs. I've had enough run ins with his cockiness. Most times with him his smack talk makes me think about old Mike Tyson interviews. I wasn't trying to call Sport out, just say to tread lightly here because some like Nod forget it's just a game.

DeletedUser

Nod is using VM to try and sort out some RL stuff so that he can return,hence the reason CSs where pulled from his cities,but he has made it very clear that it is unlikely to get sorted.

I hope that clears it up for you 09Chewmath,so that you can stop making assumptions based on absolutely no fact what so ever and making yourself look like an idiot.

"What part of he quit dont you understand,its really not that hard of a concept to process,for most people"

a quote by repent, ther eyou go JTEALE. LIES

DeletedUser

That was one of the carrots I dangled in front of you,which you chased after immediately.

DeletedUser

That was one of the carrots I dangled in front of you,which you chased after immediately.

i didnt chase after it immediately, duuhhh i didnt believe your "joke" remember. im a skeptikal person.

why dont you just admit it, everyone that reads this and knows the facts can see/read you squirming, are you insulting everyones intelligence and telling us all that you made up a joke about NOD quitting and being CSd in every city, then claimed these CSs were pulled.

and then he actually quits/Vms the next day for real. im sorry but you talk some real poop and you are disrespecting us all by expecting us to believe this trollop. just admit it you are a liar. stop continuing with this lie of yours by trying to say it was a joke.

does anybody else other than JTeale and LD, actually believe repent!! because it is way to coincidental that you would fabricate nod quitting and then he actually quits/VMs the next day. i still dont know if he actually quit or its a genuinue VM because of all the lies that have been thrown around by repent and JT.

im back to being green on rep now so it looks like some people are agreeing with me

DeletedUser

Nod_zps23097309.jpg

Me1_zpsd92d8e2f.jpg

I think the external forums use UTC,we use +1,so theres an hour and 10 mins differance between my post here on external and Nods on our internals.

Stick that in ya pipe.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Nod_zps23097309.jpg

Me1_zpsd92d8e2f.jpg

I think the external forums use UTC,we use +1,so theres an hour and 10 mins differance between my post here on external and Nods on our internals.

Stick that in ya pipe.

how can i stick it in my pipe when its not worth smoking?? all that proves is that nod sent a MM to your alliance talking about VM. maybe he discussed it with the leaders prior to the MM??? so stick that in your pipe.

you still arent explaining why you said he quit for and had CSs in all his cities, thats not funny nobody laughed or found it funny. its all a lie so just admit it.

AND NO THE FORUM USES UTC+2 so stick some more in your pipe. and stop LYING to us

DeletedUser

Time Setting.png

This is the default settings for my profile, just saying.

DeletedUser

Its not an MM you idiot,its on our forums,you cant edit a MM.

I dont have to explain nothing to you because you are nothing to me.

Just because you or no one else LOLd at it,doesnt mean it wasnt posted as a joke.

DeletedUser

Its not an MM you idiot,its on our forums,you cant edit a MM.

I dont have to explain nothing to you because you are nothing to me.

Just because you or no one else LOLd at it,doesnt mean it wasnt posted as a joke.

Hey, no need for unpleasantness...:pro:

DeletedUser36294

yeaaaa It's always darkest before it turns absolutely pitch black :>>>

DeletedUser

I have to ask, what exactly happened with Rhaurc/Aurora in O44? I know it's extremely old news at this point, but I went on VM for a week right before it all went down, and I never bothered to get an explanation until now. I just sort of assumed that Rhaurc got multiple cities CSed at once and rage quit, and then our O44 players left for greener pastures...

DeletedUser

I'm not exactly sure, but apparently Rhaurc quit the day before our (ER) op had started. Then the new player lost of all the cities the next day to ER. Most of the O44 Aurora players then joined ER. That's the basic run down. I'm still not 100% about the actual Rhaurc quitting, but it has been confirmed by a couple people, so it's probably not just some BS that mathchew made up.

DeletedUser

Repent you wouldnt know that dear as you were not in Aurora or ER at the time. Rhaurc sent me a PM saying he was quitting due to real life issues and was looking for someone to take over his account.

Message from Rhaurc on 21/12/12

I'm going to be quitting, I've had enough, just not handling the game and my assignments in rl and to be honest 3 of our best guys down 44 looks shot, as so even if I think nodcrush is a ? I'm not staying. Do you know someone who might want the account?

Now the way I see it, ER got wind that Rhaurc was quitting/had quit and took the opportunity to CS his cities. So by the time the "rhaurc replacement" came into the game he was already struggling with CS en-route. How did ER get wind that Rhaurc was quitting? Maybe one of our lads that switched sides decided to let them know.

Either way, its old news..;)