And Aurora is done :(

DeletedUser29786

I'm not exactly sure, but apparently Rhaurc quit the day before our (ER) op had started. Then the new player lost of all the cities the next day to ER. Most of the O44 Aurora players then joined ER. That's the basic run down. I'm still not 100% about the actual Rhaurc quitting, but it has been confirmed by a couple people, so it's probably not just some BS that mathchew made up.

I can actually confirm that, the player who took over his account seemed very young and did not communicate well. We broke the first siege before we realized it was not Rhaurc playing the account any more, the rest were a lost cause with the broken information we received from the new player. The rest is history!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

So you mean to tell me that one of your members has to come in here to find out what happened?
Why would he not already know about it via your forum?

Needs more sleuth mathchew to call you out on your lies.

DeletedUser

Apparently my reply to exploro got deleted or something, not sure what happened there. And I knew it had been confirmed by a couple of the guys that came over, such as you (steen) and catfish, maybe cognito as well, but initially we were not sure.

DeletedUser

Im just doing what mathchew does,accuses people of lying based on no fact at all.

Time to call in that 3k Bir wall from your 195 members mathchew.

DeletedUser

Im just doing what mathchew does,accuses people of lying based on no fact at all.

Time to call in that 3k Bir wall from your 195 members mathchew.

yeah but you have lied, and i dont wanna keep repeating mysef. all of that NOD quitting/joking/CSing all his cities/pulling those CSs/ crazy coincidences. all of those innactives that were still active and setting of tripwires supporting failed seiges etc.

time to call in those gold whores who can build in 100LS and 500 hops in 24 hours repent, and those spies so you can stack some more ghost towns. your players are buying delos. not conquering it. $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ im a big bad LD warrior im gonna go and buy some gold to CS a non gold user because im so good

DeletedUser

time to call in those gold whores who can build in 100LS and 500 hops in 24 hours repent, and those spies so you can stack some more ghost towns. your players are buying delos. not conquering it. $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ im a big bad LD warrior im gonna go and buy some gold to CS a non gold user because im so good

You realize it's not that hard to be a non gold user on Delos, right? Sure all the top guys use gold, but I was in 70th or something like that before I went in VM, and I've never bought any gold. I did the christmas thing and occasionally do the free offers, but only enough to get the captain. It's really not a big deal that some people buy gold.

DeletedUser

You realize it's not that hard to be a non gold user on Delos, right? Sure all the top guys use gold, but I was in 70th or something like that before I went in VM, and I've never bought any gold. I did the christmas thing and occasionally do the free offers, but only enough to get the captain. It's really not a big deal that some people buy gold.

im not knocking partial gold users. i too like to have captain, i think we all do to make it easier to demand resources. ive done free offers to get the captain and ive probably activated it 4 times.

what i am refering to is "Heavy Gold users" the people that have captain merchant admin commander and priestess. people that are using gold to build 500 hops in 24-30 hours or 100LS in that time aswell

DeletedUser

lol, matt.....

I'm not a gold buyer. Never bought any in my entire time here in Grepolis, but look where I am. Right behind/ahead of you. And I've come from the back as well. That doesn't make you look very good, now does it? :p

DeletedUser

lol, matt.....

I'm not a gold buyer. Never bought any in my entire time here in Grepolis, but look where I am. Right behind/ahead of you. And I've come from the back as well. That doesn't make you look very good, now does it? :p

what doesnt make me look good?

you are 1place ahead of me because you just conquered a 10K internal innactive! my ABP is far superior to yours my DBP is far superior to yours, my BP is far superior to yours. you have heavy gold users for protection! i do not. you are allied with the only other threats to your alliance besides AU MYRM and HORDE.

that doesnt makes you sound very good does it, where was your LS when i CSd your ally. i wonder if i will see them when i CS the next lucky member of LD

DeletedUser

mathchew,PM me your address so I can send you a new box of tissues and a bib every week.

DeletedUser6029

Just thought I'd note that AU is not done, but has eaten up the Mermaids. Does someone need lessons on fortune telling :p

Of course, I have to say, I figured Jason of the are nots would be the first to cave.

FlcoBlades

Phrourach
Just thought I'd note that AU is not done, but has eaten up the Mermaids. Does someone need lessons on fortune telling :p

Of course, I have to say, I figured Jason of the are nots would be the first to cave.

I was in Myrmidons very briefly... When he asked for help, you either gave it or were sent a nasty message and possibly a boot out of the Alliance. When regular members of the Alliance asked for support from LD, they never received it. It was a dictatorship and without his minions following him and sending thousands of resources per hour to his cities, he's losing them :)

DeletedUser29066

Aurora/Myrmidons have been hurt, possibly beyond their ability to recover, but they are not yet done. They still have a bit of life left in them, which I hope to help snuff out.:pro:

DeletedUser

Aurora/Myrmidons have been hurt, possibly beyond their ability to recover, but they are not yet done. They still have a bit of life left in them, which I hope to help snuff out.:pro:

Yes but its like Mat said, you cant really compete with the big spenders on gold in this game.

FlcoBlades

Phrourach
Actually, Exploro, I very rarely use gold and on many occasions in various worlds I've beaten players who use a lot of gold.

DeletedUser

Actually, Exploro, I very rarely use gold and on many occasions in various worlds I've beaten players who use a lot of gold.

So have I buddy but speed 1 worlds always benefit the gold buyer. But for the record im not moaning or saying its unfair etc,as its part of the game and we all have the opportunity to purchase gold if we want.

DeletedUser37666

I find it annoying when people moan about gold, if people wish to spend money on grepolis... Go ahead! Just stop bloody whining about it

DeletedUser17088

Lets all remember that this is a game, and people can play it however they wish. If they choose to pour money into it then so be it. I know the phrase for people who use lots of gold is commonly used but please keep the term off the forum :)