...And they all fall down

DeletedUser26926

For the noob who dered me and asked me how i know that JDC sucks?I know coz i was there.Coz daizan asked to be the diplomat and jdc said no.Thats why he suck,thats why he will be rimmed even that he is in SCY,even that he have a crown by joining to the winning alliance near to end of the world.

First of all when did daizan ask to be diplomat and secondly when i was in omega and won. i was there in ocean 43 where it all started after a month playing along with a few very good grepo players that I am still in contact with. So you cannot say i joined at the end of the world to win the world. Mate you need to get facts straight and think about what you are writing before you post it.

DeletedUser37948

sooo much drama,
diazan asked you to be diplomate albert, in hindsight then not sure that was a wise move, your posts here are laced with emotion and have been edited by mods.

not good for a resomay for a diplomate imo

but proberbly a fare sign of a good warrior and from my experience diazan rates those qualities highly

DeletedUser

sooo much drama,
diazan asked you to be diplomate albert, in hindsight then not sure that was a wise move, your posts here are laced with emotion and have been edited by mods.

not good for a resomay for a diplomate im

but proberbly a fare sign of a good warrior and from my experience diazan rates those qualities highly
I did not asked for anything.You are confused from too much gold.

DeletedUser26926

You are confused from too much gold.

Is there a problem with him using gold. he uses it well and then helps others as well with what he gains. And then he keeps Inno running by giving them money.

DeletedUser

So much drama for no reason, obviously when you are not a premade you have to shuffle your cards to get the right hand. Occasionally you find a joker here and there, thoses ones are no good so you chuck 'em away.

DeletedUser

Is there a problem with him using gold. he uses it well and then helps others as well with what he gains. And then he keeps Inno running by giving them money.
I will show you where is the problem very quick.Just wait a little.

DeletedUser

What is wrong with using gold? I use a little, but not as much as most. However, Grepolis is like any other hobby. If you want to spend money on it to get better then you do. Its like golf: the more money you spend on clubs, the better you will be. Theres no problem with people spending money on other hobbies, so why should there be here.

DeletedUser29066

What is wrong with using gold? I use a little, but not as much as most. However, Grepolis is like any other hobby. If you want to spend money on it to get better then you do. Its like golf: the more money you spend on clubs, the better you will be. Theres no problem with people spending money on other hobbies, so why should there be here.

For the most part I totally agree with you, with one major exception...

Its like golf: the more money you spend on clubs, the better you will be.

I've seen some guys that will never get any better just by spending more money on clubs. Lessons, maybe. But clubs, no, definitely not, no way Jose, ain't gonna happen.:cool:

DeletedUser

I was generalising. Those with better clubs tend to be better than those with worse.

DeletedUser

About falling downs.If the server will fall down once more time,i am very sure that zero,lethalee an madpugs will ask the money back.or maybe,its a new feature.Pay 5k gold,the server fall,but the payer can play.Do it,zero,make it crush again!Show to lethalee and muppetsmsorry,madpugs,whos the captain!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser37948

Is gold the same as alcohol now?
Maybe an offer for the festive season?
If so its time I bought some more!

now this is a good concept maybe one we could share with developers in ideas section, alcohol used instead of gold personaly I like it very much.

DeletedUser44027

.... ¿Qué? En Inglés, por favor? Sabemos que pueden formar oraciones, tómese el tiempo para hacerlo!
in English it means
"....what? In English, please? We know you can form sentences, take the time to do so!"

Lol, everyone's a troll. :p But honestly, I couldn't understand what he was saying. And if he was interested in just playing, he wouldn't be in the forums! I was out of line, though, so I apologize.

EDIT: someone got quite annoyed by my earlier and then later their post disappeared. But they asked me to repeat my quote in Spanish. I don't think they've heard of google translate yet... :p

Last edited:

DeletedUser44497

About falling downs.If the server will fall down once more time,i am very sure that zero,lethalee an madpugs will ask the money back.or maybe,its a new feature.Pay 5k gold,the server fall,but the payer can play.Do it,zero,make it crush again!Show to lethalee and muppetsmsorry,madpugs,whos the captain!

Albert trust me you do not need gold to get above 175pts sir, just try playing the game instead of abusing people it might just work for you. maybe just with a bit of effort you will reach 200 by tomorrow, give it a try and by the way I think the phrase is ?? one more time:)

DeletedUser13136

I see that Albert is a big baby that with his city will rim everybody in this world and get his crown with his perfect diplomacy. If you look properly, you are making a fool of yourself, is it worth it? I find it pointless your point of view and i will give you a piece of advice. Don't come into a forum and act tough when you only have 175 points. PM is not over yet and i see a lot of drama. Good luck mate and as LETHALEE said, play more and talk less.

DeletedUser44027

My Thinking is that he probably has another ingame account that he actually plays on.

DeletedUser

My Thinking is that he probably has another ingame account that he actually plays on.
really?maybe you have some brain,after all.interesting fact that nobody though at that.none of the ingame experts,like lethalee.yes,i have another ingame account.i have many points there.176.

DeletedUser

really?maybe you have some brain,after all.interesting fact that nobody though at that.none of the ingame experts,like lethalee.yes,i have another ingame account.i have many points there.176.

Interesting fact that you thought nobody thought of that.
Or did you think somebody thought of that, but posted the opposite to make people think you thought nobody thought of that? Now I'm confused :(

A bit more on topic, I think the OP got it about right. Rim Agency, Byzantine Empire, Grepo Addicts and SimCity Yours all look like really solid alliances that will still be fighting over the core one month from now. Hard to say anything about Black Knights and FUNNY BUNCH but they look remarkably average - they might survive, but I don't see them dominating the core in a month.

And yeah. Lots of MRAs and alliances full of point whores out there. Nice fat cities that will be ripe for the picking in three days.

From the latest developments, I'd say VIRUS is another MRA. Although they might survive for a while since they're a bit further from the core. Ozymandias looks solid, they'll probably continue to grow after protection wears off. I'm not sold on Little Monsters but they do seem slightly better than the average MRA.

Of course, I could be totally wrong here and end up eating my words pretty soon. Mmm. Words.

DeletedUser

The core of Little Monsters is pretty much the illuminati alliance from world Actium where they started early mid-game as a huge MRA but managed to hold out until the end of the world, though completely falling out of the WW race due to any lack of planning and co-ordination.

They used to be foul-mouthed and full of themselves back then but seem to have lost most of the "bad" weight and retaining their top players, so this alliance could go both ways, turn into the same vague MRA or use their experience to do better in this world as a focused and determined alliance. Only time will tell.