...And they all fall down

DeletedUser

Why don't we all try and get along and give everyone a little respect and then the forums can not be filled with senseless arguments ... just for a change please :p

DeletedUser

Sorry, we probably should make a separate "bash Albert" thread. :p

Back on topic, the MRAs are still here. Saddening, but I'm positive the end of BP will be Armageddon for most of em :D
Now,really,who are the mras?I am just curious of your opinion.

DeletedUser5061

great to know because now the mods will be searching for it to ban you!

typical big mouth big ego and cheats to boot, I normaly try to be very polite on forums for you I have made an exception!

ps just for reference if hes such mates with diazan then alberts alter ego will be found in Ozymandias

I don't plays here I just building up my city for kitty or stabbed :)

DeletedUser44027

Anybody besides Byzantine Empire, Grepo Addicts, and Rim agency, I'd think. Perhaps I'm wrong. Funny bunch looks decent.

DeletedUser44027

They're not in the top 12. And of course simcity ain't, silly. I'd never even think of joining an MRA. Better to solo, surely :D

DeletedUser

SimCity is a joke, don't believe the hype I know most of those nubs :D

DeletedUser44027

All of them, actually :p

@Saib0t: wow boy you sure have a lot of rep for only having 13 post :)

DeletedUser13136

Sim city is a bunch of noobs like dez. OMG, Albert, you should join them, you could be the founder and with new world, you can build world wonders.

DeletedUser42126

I am sure Sim city will be gone within a few days of BP ending. I have never even heard of any of the guys in the alliance. They have to be noobs. No way they will make it 2 days past BP breaking.

DeletedUser37948

I don't plays here I just building up my city for kitty or stabbed :)

shame mate you would certainly liven up the server if you were playing properly, still hope your doing well in RL :)

DeletedUser

zero,your premium features including banning honest players?it seems that way.and u shut up in fron of dai or mine.you were nothing till the gold infusion.u will not win this server,trust me.jdc and others big mouths,you were offered me leader position in your alliance.for the noob or newbie from BE, shut up gw,u supported a ghost,the same which u had overtake,with HORSIZ.i have the raport.im not refering at mugpug or whatever is his name.im refering at the ones who took the second ghost.lethalee,u were rimmed in apollonia bcoz u were one of the greatest gw i ever saw,and i saw many.this world u seems to learn something.i wish you luck,even that we were arguing.about jdc and dez,you both are lame.no skills,no premium,no nothing.one more thing.its true that the only really strong alliances i saw in that world is be and ga.but how many alliances with players who joined first week,actually won the server in the end?you tell me.well peoples,who am i?i think u know.i am an 175 point player from hyperboreea.and a noob,ofc.

DeletedUser

Ok thing has gone too much.. First if all let me make it clear, no discussion about cheating ir accusation if cheating will be allowed. I am deleting all those post which imply it. If u have any problem or doubt generate a support ticket and an ingame mod will look after it. Next there is nothing wrong in using gold. They have money and they decided to spend them on grepo, its their choice. You can also do so, nobody is stopping you from doing so.

Happy hunting and good fighting

DeletedUser

Well there are a lot of others topics to discuss.. To much troll is not good :D

DeletedUser42126

Why are people lto scared to sign their -reps? If you really think I have been playing for only 4 months you have another thing comin my friend. We (Simcity) can have fun in our alliance and brought it to the forums.

Good luck MRAs your going to need it.

DeletedUser44027

Byzantine Empire seems like a fun bunch of people too. I just hope a few people come to liven up the forums, so they don't just die off, like in most worlds :(