Any old schoolers in this world?

DeletedUser

My first world was EN14 Xi.

oldish player new name.

Forum name is Different to IGN.

DeletedUser

Kyleli is the only person I've ever known to be a 400+k player with around 30k bp (rofl)

DeletedUser11886

lol. Not my fault if my alliance tapped me from getting good attacks :3

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I played in Beta in '10 but only got to 30k before I stopped so planning on staying longer this time round :)

DeletedUser13240

Yo,
I started out in Lambda and went onto Xi. It seems that the forums were more active then (or mayhap just my opinion).

yer friendly
unit

DeletedUser345

This world's forums is slow... soo slow...

Just shut up and wait more something to kick of ingame then, oh wait i saw you've already jumped ship and moved to Kos due to your rather poor growth...

DeletedUser

Just have to wait a few months for bigger wars to kick in and most noobs to leave :)

DeletedUser

Am i the only one who played Alpha?
Was way more active back then, but had to leave due to exams..
Now i cant remember my password for that account :(.

Good old TWS!

DeletedUser

I played in Alpha as-well in the alliance called Artemis, but I can't remember my password for that account either. :)

DeletedUser958

Wow man :D
I played on alpha, beta and gamma as well.
Actually i was one of the 2 main founders in Grepohugs:D
Dunno if anyone can remember me tough...

DeletedUser

I started back in August, 2010 on Iota (got to about 25k / 5 cities) before getting my rear end handed to me on a silver platter. Came back in November 2010 and joined Theta. Had a pretty good run with The Cohort. Took a break from grepo when Theta started winding down (tried to get started on other worlds, but ended up closing on most). Now I'm here.

Haven't played a speed one world before, but I don't really have time for to effectively play on a speed 3.

If anyone cares :)

DeletedUser3613

Wow man :D
I played on alpha, beta and gamma as well.
Actually i was one of the 2 main founders in Grepohugs:D
Dunno if anyone can remember me tough...

Founder of Huggs !! i spent 2 good years fighting them and dont remember you :( although we didnt fight huggs till after the SM merge

DeletedUser11886

Ghearraidh, you were one of my targets when I was in The Cohort xD I ended up not being able to reach you though.

DeletedUser11886

Lol! I remember that. You never really did any assult on me did you? I can't remember any incoming attacks! :O