AoA

DeletedUser1405

To me it seems that AoA are losing where they cant be bothered supporting, away from the core, we had no problem taking out in O34 their members never received any support from their core members, but the core members did a great job of making sure they took villages nearer to them to make up for what they lost.
This strategy couldnt go on for ever and eventually they would be treading on their allies toes.
Whatever the ex-leaders do i wish the good luck, the only reason people went to war with AoA was because of Aliens ignorance and his delusions.

DeletedUser

Or did we just go to war because they had too much members...

DeletedUser1405

If you had been around long enough or had any dealings with Aliens you would know why the war started.

DeletedUser

Aliens brought this war upon his alliance. He was a very difficult leader to get along with, even when we were allies, dealing with him was sometimes a pain. The new leaders show much more sense.

DeletedUser

NOW we talk... youre on...

and speaking of your msg, i havent named you anywhere since you msged me.. even mails to myrmidons have contained the line 'i understand remorce standing up for kookie'.. i just didnt like kookie jumping ship too.. took the fun out..

and speaking of doing it alone, yes the attack on sony (kookie) was just me if i remember correctly.. nobody sent in anything till the siege started.. at which point i got support from my alliance which he fought using attacks from his alliances.. nothing funny there or am i missing something...

yes ive been going on about honour.. its my pet rant.. not enough honour and integrity left in this world... not even in me, matter of fact..

i dont hide behind my alliance, friend.. i fight for it...

@ tyrion : i am not even talking about PoC. if i came across as loudmouthed it was unintentional.. serious respect for mdk, ml & poc.. the stats speak for themselves... we would be an upstart alliance, at best, though we hope the upward swing continues...

ok buttercup.. its on :p even got a nice snap of your main city :p

http://forum.en.grepolis.com/showthread.php?t=5803

make sure you read that and get your alliance leader to sign it.

DeletedUser

looks good snugglepuss.. I am the alliance leader.. nobody else will intervene... ill get paras on here to vouch though..

DeletedUser

Aliens brought this war upon his alliance. He was a very difficult leader to get along with, even when we were allies, dealing with him was sometimes a pain. The new leaders show much more sense.

This is all moving to rapidly for me to keep up with. Did you say Aliens wasnt the leader of AoA anymore?

DeletedUser

Aliens quite the game a while ago. He has been replaced by three new leaders.

DeletedUser4013

Aliens quite the game a while ago. He has been replaced by three new leaders.

but...wait...i was under the impression that Aliens was still playing...at least that's what the game is showing...unless the account it still active and no one's at the helm...

DeletedUser

but...wait...i was under the impression that Aliens was still playing...at least that's what the game is showing...unless the account it still active and no one's at the helm...

The account is still there but he let it die... Bar one day where he for some reason logged in he has quit the game.

DeletedUser

Well I am gonna conquer one of these AoA guys (I won't say which)...

DeletedUser

Alfweidersan aliens. ;)

And i never got to mail him and say "Leave her alone you mod edit" =)
Am i allowed to say mod edit? :|

Ohh well good luck to him in RL.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I don't know German

Sounded good at the time!

How bout astalavista aliens? =)

DeletedUser

I'm quite gutted Aliens has quit, I was hoping for a personal with him/her.....

Oh well, there's still plenty more. :)

DeletedUser

I'm quite gutted Aliens has quit, I was hoping for a personal with him/her.....

Oh well, there's still plenty more. :)

Gutted? Ive heard of the ruin and anger he/she brought to the game; its a better world without it.