DeletedUser32355

1471380_691151424252789_477695526_n.jpg
SUNDAY, DECEMBER 15, 2013

On this issue:
Updates, Wars, Stats, and Interviews
Obituary
Lottery

Updates, Wars, Stats, and Interviews
Najistan/High Desert Mavericks spent most of the week taking internals. TheHence and tybo100 left Sesame Street and joined HDM. Zaghy004 from Silver Knights must have done something to Najistan or his cities looked just too nice for them to take. He lost 5 cities and gained around 12k DBP. Not much happened between Pandoras Box and Najistan this week. They also spend most the week taking internals.
Najistan vs Pandoras Box
154 - 9​
HDM
You lost a city to Reservoir Dogs this week
It was a trade, organized between several friends and I with Dogs. We got access to a quitting Dogs player in O46 in exchange for our recent O35/36 cities.

Epilektoi continues taking control of Ocean 54 conquering not only cities from Anonymous but any other alliance in the region. With the fall of Sesame Street they have now climbed to rank 2. They only suffered one loss to Anonymous this week.
Epilektoi vs Anonymous
45 - 1​
Epilektoi/The Mecca Tash
Is there any truth behind the rumor that you are organizing a coalition against Najistan?
Am I organizing a coalition vs Naji? No, but we do maintain pacts and NAPs just like any other alliance, I think it is more a matter of Naji having been aligned with SS than Epi trying to form a coalition against them. Besides, I am not sure I need a coalition to beat Naji but that does pose a real opportunity. Who would you recommend I recruit to take down Naji? The Federation + Epilektoi + Pandora's Box + SS + Reservoir Dogs + Bunniez? That would represent a lot of fire power vs. the number 1 alliance. Also, Naji would then have to fight to keep every city since they would be surrounded by enemies. Heck, I bet we could put 500 cities in revolt in one large collaborative attack. But heck, that is purely speculation, right? I am sure we will find out at some point in the future.

Were the former Sesame Street members invited or did they asked to joined?
We did not recruit members from other alliances. Our members come to us. In one instance, just one, did I reach out to an adversary to offer them a home in our alliance, and they refused.

How have they been treated by the rest of the alliance?
A member is a member. They are all part of the team once they are accepted and we recognize no difference between new or older members.

Do you trust them?
Why would an alliance invite someone that they don't trust? They are members of Epi so I trust them implicitly.

Now that Sesame Street is smaller will you be making a move on them or continue fighting Anonymous?
Sesame Street remains a threat and Anonymous remains an opportunity. Is it to much to have your cake and eat it too?

Anonymous managed to conquer on of your cities, how was that possible?
The player's city that was conquered wasn't able to make us aware of the numerous attacks while he was offline. It happens.
Why did you left The Mesopotamians?
I did not leave The Mesopotamians for any particular reason they were all a bunch of great guys and gals. The reason for my move is because I got invited by a friend who I know in real life. My new alliance received me with a warm welcome and I glad to be on board with them.
Anonymous
Jacjac65 and djstephen have left and joined Reservoir Pups, will there be more to follow? Did you noticed Epilektoi working with Exile Immortals and Bunniez on their attacks and such?
Yes we have gotten invites to certain players into the Reservoir Pups. Because there is just far too much pressure on us. Yes Epilektoi, Exile Immortals, Bunniez, Jackrabbitz, Legion of the shade, Psychopathic Indulgences, and the Macca Trash...not sure if i left anyone out? All started attacking us during one op. While we were flattered that all these noobs needed to join together to take out one alliance, and obviously we play Grepolis to fight, it gets to a point where it is too much and it takes away the fun, especially when friends turn against you (cough cadey and dekila). But it is what it is, its just a game happens and we move on.

Despite the group of members joining, Reservoir Dogs could not maintain rank 2 and dropped to 3. Very little action from them other than internals and a few conquests. There were some city trades between them and Najistan. Little action against The Delian League.
Reservoir Dogs vs Delian League
with all the name changes
I have no idea​

Sesame Street dropped from rank 2 to rank 4, however they claim that they will continue fighting on this world besides the recent migration of players we have seen leave the alliance. This week alone the lost 9 players and most went to Reservoir Dogs others to Epilektoi and HDM. Some conquests were made against enemies but they also lost some.
Sesame Street vs EpilektoiSesame Street vs Reservoir Dogs
9 - 58​
56 - 39​

The Federation continues at war with Vengence who took in members from House Stark. Also Demonic Phoenix, part of the coalition against TF, lost several players.
The Federation vs Vengence + Allies
42 - 9​
vengence
War against The Federation.
It has been a very one sided "war"..... Who knows what the future will hold for us and them. We nor does anyone in this area respect them. They have 4 or 5 players to respect and their largest guy is not one of them.

Bunniez/JackRabbits also did some house cleaning this week but they also continue taking cities from their enemies.
Bunniez
There have been several conquest between you and Up Your Oars, well we be seeing a war between the two of you?
Sorry to be the bearer of bad news for your paper, but no war is coming from those conquests. Shpiler went inactive, and we've graciously allowed our friends UYO to conquer some of his cities, much as they've allowed us to conquer some of their inactives in the past.

Up Your Oars continues at war with Torque. Unable to conquer cities from Torque, UYO seems to have turned his attention toward Cousin Saints. However most of Torque conquests have been from inactives. Torque also has been taking cities from Veni Vidi Vici.

The Mesopotamians lost several players who joined Exile Immortals and The Mecca Tash. They suffered a couple losses to Najistan but most of their conquests were internals.

Exile Immortals seem to have shifted their attention toward Brave Hearts but continue taking cities from Anonymous and other alliances in the area. The recent migration of players from The Mesopotamians allowed them to climb to rank 11.

Reunited suffered only one loss to The Federation. They only made a total of 19 conquest this week and most of them were ghost towns. Stamieman, former MOST WANTED member, joined Reunited as most of the others that left joined Vengence.

Legion of the shade is currently at war with Brave Hearts who are been hit hard from all sides.
Legion of the shade
Who are you currently at war with?
Brave Hearts.

You are spread all over 3 oceans, has this been a problem for the alliance?
This is not a problem for us at this moment in time, a few cities we would like closer but sadly they are not. the 3 oceans we function in and doing well in at the moment, so for now their is no problems that we notice.

How are you dealing with the constant increase of Bunniez in Ocean 53?
Well you have to be careful with basically sharing an ocean with one of the top alliances but they do not bother us, we both do what we need to do and leave each other be at the moment.

Obituary

AceOfTrackies
AmaZzZinG
Shpiler
noeldiablo
Pudsey Bear
Queen spunky
Unclebuck
The Blazing Penguins
Camp Half-Blood

Lottery
Last week winner: #17 Raf3kik
Untitled.png
Rules: Choose a number from 1 to 25.
Prize: 5 happiness spells

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Great paper again!
Only thing about us: we had no losses(just 2 from the very beginning), just a trade this week between me/Ruthie. We took stanieman in since he was talking to one of our members since the beginning + he can speak Dutch :D

DeletedUser

wow
i am new to this world
but that is a lot of info :heh:
good job

DeletedUser

Great work as always bud.

wow
i am new to this world
but that is a lot of info :heh:
good job

Might not know me but I recognise you from Myonia before you went absent. Nice to see you are still around.

DeletedUser

I've won!!! Number 17 again, Vengence will be victorious, now that comunication is improving, we could have take more cities this weekend but, talking about myself, didn't have time for so.

DeletedUser

Very nice, and if you message me I'll straighten out the name thing.

DeletedUser

You know for an alliance that has two spots in alliance attacker top 10, alliance defender top 10 and alliance fighter top 10 which no one else has done.....you sure dont give pb any credit...just sayin

DeletedUser

Might not know me but I recognise you from Myonia before you went absent. Nice to see you are still around.

thanks
i am still kicking
this is my first world back
i got very sick during Myonia (double pneumonia) that is why i went "absent" all of a sudden
i was lucky to make it through that
but it feels good to be back and seems a lot of my old friends are in this world
and hoping i can track down some more :pro:

DeletedUser

I got much information Know i know why house stark has fallen apart and made so much holes in our defences against vengence ..but we are on a good path

DeletedUser

I got much information Know i know why house stark has fallen apart and made so much holes in our defences against vengence ..but we are on a good path

Glad you commented, just needed a city to conquer my friend, and House Stark didn't fall apart, but who am I to tell right?.. At least I didn't beg for a pact like your people...

DeletedUser

Hi Avatar of Vengeance, you should start writing your essay, you lazy person.

:p

Last edited by a moderator: