Artemis VS TAS

DeletedUser

would love to see some super awesome stories about how the other side sucks and some pnp! :p

DeletedUser

I am afraid there will not be many stories about how the other side sucks. The Agoge System has a few capable players who have developed skill in offer defense against a looming conquest attempt. The bulk of their success derives from their geographic constitution, which proves difficult for opposing forces to break easily. This should be a fairly easily understood concept, but many take the lack of success from TW-Shadow and Artemis as a sign of ineptitude on their part rather than the simple fact that moving troops from one nearby island to another is easier than sending nukes from 48 hours out.

But I am sure TAS think I must suck since my conquest failed this past weekend . . . from my own errors nonetheless. At least I got 4000 BP from the operation as a parting gift.

DeletedUser

I am afraid there will not be many stories about how the other side sucks.

relax i was joking :p

Not a fan of the odd message saying "you suck sdsfaisjdfagu"

Unless its true of course:)

But anyways good luck to both sides in this war :)

DeletedUser

After extending a Non-Aggressive Pact between Artemis and The Agoge System at the request of Ricardo-G, I have been given the final results of the poll taken by various The Agoge System members referencing their merger into Artemis as requested by Ricardo-G.

2e5uyb7.png

The following players are claimed by the alliances of Artemis and TW-Shadow. These claims will exist into perpetuity:

anasta
Andrey97
Avanti
BaZQ8
bbibbibbi
Bobus
cricris
CRIVATZ
csdogz
Cyberspit
daddydaycare
dans
DeathwishPib
debile
detritus911
dougaldavis
Epameinondas
Galithir
goldur
Herne
Hippaforalkus
hrvt
King Yiorgos
klonas001
knightsofa
kooh
kroger
lolrus1341
Lord Dog
madman101
marko123
Monteskju
msmarianne
Muttsnuts
nerfherder
Norena
p5ych0p4N
Pavarotti
Petey
phildagoat
R Savage
racncrm
raeburnraver
Ricardo-G
Riddivk
Ris90
Shags
shane falco
sherifffatman
sjroo
Stan The Great
swirkstas312
Terminator18
Thanasi
thansen20
The snow
The wasp
Thorgur
tramos
Trikky
twunt
u2whosnext15
Uggabugga
warblade2008

DeletedUser

This could be the grepolis' best war yet.

- Voticus

Not like my quote is famous or anything i just like being a critic, that's all.

DeletedUser

For reference, Fargobear and I assumed that the talks of a merger were a ploy by the leadership of The Agoge System, but we were willing to play that game.

What I have learned over my many years playing such games . . . most people do not keep their own counsel...

[7/27/2010 1:22:29 PM] Ricardo Grobler: detween you and me , I am playing artemis like a barbie doll , lol

DeletedUser

So you are saying that you and TW-Shadow are going to team up on TAS? I don't get it

DeletedUser

TW-Shadow and Artemis were already in open conflict with TAS.

DeletedUser

So you are saying that you and TW-Shadow are going to team up on TAS? I don't get it

Yup a lot of people struggle to "get it"

Two big alliances try to take us out and have a hell of a hard time doing so.

With all the numbers in thier favor you would think Artemis and TW would have been successfull ages ago.

And this after they target smaller and weaker players

obscurum you possibly need to rethink your relationship with TW. Your comment "most people do not keep their own counsel..." applies to TW as well.
Has it never crossed your mind that they have reconsidered your alliance with them...?

DeletedUser

No, Pavarotti, we have not reconsidered our alliance with them.

I know this because I have not reconsidered our alliance with them.

DeletedUser

I guess people do not understand the beauty of a foxhole or why it really does not matter how bg your opposition is if you are tightly focused. Your success has more to do with geography than skill.

DeletedUser

No one stopped you from showing a bit of wisdom by choosing your geography with a bit more skill

DeletedUser

This makes no sense . . . none whatsoever. Thanks for trying though!

No problem mate... and ...eh... Thanks! - I understand that not everyone is equally blessed with a well oiled set of cogs for grey matter