Artemis VS TAS

DeletedUser

Once again, you two should get some screen shops up in here; the next time one of you attacks that is.

DeletedUser

What countless threats?
You really need help to identify reality from fantasy.

How about this, instead of all your bolstering, why not attack me?
Why do you keep calling me to you, when you're the one with the problem?
You've been following my progress, watching me from afar. Stop stalking and actually approach me.

You won't of course, because you're all talk. Nothing but a forum troll.

as I said before, I'm not the one who made the threats that I would eliminate you from the game. I'm not the one who brags about having "X many more cities than anarqy". I'm not the one who brags about having "Y more battle points then anarqy" even though I've been playing the game months longer then him.

maybe this is because I realize how futile such a threat is to someone an ocean away; but you obviously do not.

regardless, I think that taking out several of your alliance mates who were near us at the time, watching you sit over there helpless to do anything but watch us take their cities, was satisfying enough for me to avoid getting hot headed and sending a bunch of my ships and troops on a 50hr suicide attack. watching you jump the sinking MibsNoobs ship and run to Artemis with your tail between your legs was the cherry on top of my Cocotte Sundae.

I'll ask you again, since nobody cares about this line of discussion, if you want to prove you aren't the troll that you accuse me of being, and that I am certain you are... then DO SOMETHING IN GAME. ANYTHING other then more of your garbage posts in the forums. ANYTHING more then getting one of your single 3k city noob friend accounts to send random bolts at me. ANYTHING. put up or shut up, I'm just going to keep saying that to you until you do something, or finally shut up and stop trying to communicate with me in any fashion.

DeletedUser

as I said before, I'm not the one who made the threats that I would eliminate you from the game. I'm not the one who brags about having "X many more cities than anarqy". I'm not the one who brags about having "Y more battle points then anarqy" even though I've been playing the game months longer then him.

anarqy you joined your first alliance on the 3rd February 2010 - 20:03:21 you were 175 points at the time so had only just started

cocotte joined his first alliance on the 19th January 2010 - 17:03:18 he was 250 points at the time so had also just started

info taken from grepostats

how is 2 weeks equal to months? dog months?

thought i should clear up that little white lie you keep shouting about. it was starting to bug me.

DeletedUser

anarqy you joined your first alliance on the 3rd February 2010 - 20:03:21 you were 175 points at the time so had only just started

cocotte joined his first alliance on the 19th January 2010 - 17:03:18 he was 250 points at the time so had also just started

info taken from grepostats

how is 2 weeks equal to months? dog months?

thought i should clear up that little white lie you keep shouting about. it was starting to bug me.

oh excuse me for not looking up and posting the EXACT difference in start dates between us. it changes nothing, because I have never bragged that I am better then Cocotte, I have never threatened to destroy Cocotte, I have never claimed I could destroy Cocotte. however, Cocotte has made all of those threats/claims of me.

secondly, two weeks may not be two months, but two weeks at the beginning of the game makes a huge difference. because once a player gets their 2nd city, their growth rate is no longer linear; it increases at a non-geometric rate and is not a slope=1 curve. therefore, any advantage in time is amplified once the player who has the advantage reaches their 2nd city, since they can specialize and thus be more efficient w/ their troops, thus obtaining CP faster and taking more cities faster. so congratulations for proving nothing, and wasting everyone's times. crawl back to your noob hole w/ the other scraps of MibsNoobs please.

DeletedUser

secondly, two weeks may not be two months, but two weeks at the beginning of the game makes a huge difference. because once a player gets their 2nd city, their growth rate is no longer linear; it increases at a non-geometric rate and is not a slope=1 curve. therefore, any advantage in time is amplified once the player who has the advantage reaches their 2nd city, since they can specialize and thus be more efficient w/ their troops, thus obtaining CP faster and taking more cities faster. so congratulations for proving nothing, and wasting everyone's times. crawl back to your noob hole w/ the other scraps of MibsNoobs please.

that is strange, your new city capture dates followed by how long after the previous capture are as follows

2010-04-16
2010-04-30 14 days later
2010-05-13 13 days later
2010-05-27 14 days later
2010-06-28 35 days later
2010-07-15 17 days later
2010-08-03 19 days later

so how come if it should be speeding up as you stated, yours seems to be slowing down if anything? does that make you a bad player by your own admission?
i dont like going into just random unreasoned insulting of other players for many reasons, one being it is against the rules of the forum, but my remarks against you are not offensive and are backed up by fact, something that the rules of this forum encourage. please if you want to be seen as an intelligent, reasoned person who doesnt just flip out when someone produces some facts to prove you wrong, then please dont just say "i didnt mean what i said so your a noob" it doesnt shed you in a good light.

DeletedUser

that is strange, your new city capture dates followed by how long after the previous capture are as follows

2010-04-16
2010-04-30 14 days later
2010-05-13 13 days later
2010-05-27 14 days later
2010-06-28 35 days later
2010-07-15 17 days later
2010-08-03 19 days later

so how come if it should be speeding up as you stated, yours seems to be slowing down if anything? does that make you a bad player by your own admission?
i dont like going into just random unreasoned insulting of other players for many reasons, one being it is against the rules of the forum, but my remarks against you are not offensive and are backed up by fact, something that the rules of this forum encourage. please if you want to be seen as an intelligent, reasoned person who doesnt just flip out when someone produces some facts to prove you wrong, then please dont just say "i didnt mean what i said so your a noob" it doesnt shed you in a good light.

pwned! Chezzy just caught you up. You totally went back on what you had just said a few posts ago.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

pfffffff.....
hardly.
conquering cities on an "schedule" is the noobiest thing of all you could do. you don't mark a date on the calendar and take whatever city you can, simply to keep up appearances and give yourself bragging rights.......
that is a mibsnoob move, and one of the worst things you could do in this game.
smart players take cities due to their placement in an ocean and the benefit it will have for their alliance, no matter what size the city may be.
(a 2000pt city near your main stronghold is much more valuable than a random 10,000pt city 25hrs away......imagine that)
to build a strong empire is the goal, not to accumulate a random mass of cities spread willy-nilly all over the map.
you mibsy players really just don't get it do you?
let me break it down for you: the closer your cities are to one another, the less your travel times are and therefor the greater your defense is.
it's called strategy.......
it's kinda the point of this game.

DeletedUser

2010-04-16
2010-04-30 14 days later
2010-05-13 13 days later
2010-05-27 14 days later
2010-06-28 35 days later
2010-07-15 17 days later
2010-08-03 19 days later

I am flattered you are spending so much time looking at my profile on grepolis stats. here is a suggestion: spend that time looking after your own account in the actual game. the only way a noob like you can learn is to play play play. Unless you have some business with me in game, I would advise you start paying attention to your own sad account.

oh right, I forgot that for a trend to be correct, there can be no exception cases. are you JOKING me? do you even know how to play this game?
seriously. do you know how to play this game?
have you ever been involved in a war between two alliances? let me rephrase that: have you ever been involved in a war between two alliances that lasted longer then a week before your side gave up?

so there are two issues here; the first is, you think that for my statement about growth potential being non-linear as cities increase can only be true if EVERY SINGLE PLAYER IN THE WORLD experiences a growth potential increase as they take cities. but in statistics, this is never the case; a trend is not a lemma or a theoretical 'rule'; a trend describes generalized behavior of complex systems. while you may be able to disprove that the speed of light through a vaccum is the constant C given an observation of one single instance where the speed of light is NOT C, a trend does not work that way. I can't believe I'm having to explain this to you; they are models. and what I stated was that as a player has more cities, they can grow at a faster more non-linear rate in PERFECTLY IDEAL CONDITIONS.

the second issue is that your experience in this game is obviously lacking. you have obviously never participated in a coordinated attack w/ 10 of your alliance mates, against 5 members of an enemy alliance. you have obviously never been in any long protracted wars that eat up troops and resources. and that is fine; but don't criticize my ability to play this game because you are a noob.

Map of all Ending have fought wars since our inception; we have fought Ghost Pirates, MibsNoobs, and a few other larger alliances in our area. we have fought against all smaller alliances in our area. and I'm sorry to point this out to you, but when you fight wars, it SLOWS EXPANSION DOWN. because it is much harder to take cities from coordinated groups of people working together, then it is to cannibalize members of your own alliance (as Cocotte and you seem to enjoy doing); want me to post up your city conquer record? How many cannibalized conquers of inactive players in your own alliance will I see? get some experience playing this game before you try to square off with me Noob

actually, I don't consider any of what you posted to be containing anything close to "reasonable" arguments; because all of your arguments are predicated on a complete ignorance of how this game is played by "real" players who aren't here for tribal hugs family time, as well as a complete lack of knowledge of how statistics and trends work. I will not teach you math; I suggest you graduate from high school, go off to college (and forget about this game because lets face it, you will never be worth squat here), learn statistics, and then if you want to try playing the "exception carries the rule" game, we can talk again.

DeletedUser

So if I understand you Ana, gaining more cities and therefore not gaining more troops to fight with.
Instead you wait for ages between taking cities with no actual fighting, then a couple of tiny skirmishes later (according to BP) before expanding.

Anything else is basically playing the game wrong.

This reminds me of something;
3223892223c1814zzq2za94454048.jpg

DeletedUser

So if I understand you Ana, gaining more cities and therefore not gaining more troops to fight with.
Instead you wait for ages between taking cities with no actual fighting, then a couple of tiny skirmishes later (according to BP) before expanding.

Anything else is basically playing the game wrong.

This reminds me of something;
3223892223c1814zzq2za94454048.jpg

blah blah blah blah *trash* blah blah *garbage* blah blah *stupid picture* blah blah

thats all I can parse out of that statement
could you try posting again? maybe the second time, I'll be able to bypass all the worthless restatements of the same lack of argument?

or, you could just shut your mouth and come do something to me in game about it; you know, make good on all those threats you threw around in the past? that's all this is about. holding you accountable for all the threats and words you like to throw around; I'll tell you the same thing I told chezzy noobins: SPEND THE TIME WORRYING ABOUT YOUR OWN ACCOUNT, AND COME DO SOMETHING TO ME IN GAME IF YOU WANT TO CONTINUE TO ESCALATE THIS.

stop wasting mine and everyone else's time by continuing to reply to me in threads that have NOTHING to do with myself nor you, and converting the thread into our ongoing stupid argument

DeletedUser10416

Never thought players could waste so much time writing angry letters about nothing to one-another lol.

Glad I'm never on here, it's very emo.

DeletedUser

Infractions have been handed out. Enough with the personal insults.

Cocotte, stop winding him up, don't respond.

I only keep this thread open because it is one of the few sources of activity. I will soon be forced to close it if this childish bickering continues.

DeletedUser

Numbers are usually meaningless unless you understand the bias of the author. Statistics bear as much truth as that bias. But regardless, a war update.

Since the aggressions began TW-Shadow has lost some 67 cities to The Agoge System while gaining 16. Artemis has lost some 11 cities to The Agoge System while gaining 16.

A lot of barbs/inactives being taken internally.

DeletedUser

Wow, honestly I would have guessed we were doing better than that.... I am betting that the last 10 to go either way have been heavily in Artemis' favor though. I know we have been taking some cities from some of their solid players lately.

DeletedUser

Just for the record . . . yes we will keep marko123's cities as part of the war stats. Just because you kicked him today with three of his cities under conquest does not mean anything....lol

DeletedUser

Sheesh just checking if anyone else has left....we will count gdavoine's cities against you as well.

DeletedUser

haha! That is great, way to stick by your members agoge.

DeletedUser

Surely you should know by now, that we do our best to help eachother out. However, compared to you and TW-S we are just a drop in the ocean so we can't defend the cities of inactive members.

We would never kick an active member - the reason that we have done so well on our own, despite being outgunned by numbers, is that we have been working together. But spending ressources and time on inactive members gets us nowhere. You guys might feel differently but that is because you have so many members.

Last edited by a moderator: