Artemis VS TAS

DeletedUser

We are on the same par as you . . . so you are not outgunned by us. Nice excuse though.

DeletedUser

I am not sure what you mean by "being on the same par" but you guys have 115 members and TW-S has 325. We are 53 people trying to keep it together.

When fightning your numbers we need active and communicating players. For obvious reasons accounts going inactive does not fill that requirement. So why should we bother keeping inactive members within our ranks? We have no way of knowing when and where their cities are being taken over and keeping them in just for the sake of points would be ridiculous.

That my friend is not an excuse - it is a mere fact.

DeletedUser

I am not sure what you mean by "being on the same par" but you guys have 115 members and TW-S has 325. We are 53 people trying to keep it together.

When fightning your numbers we need active and communicating players. For obvious reasons accounts going inactive does not fill that requirement. So why should we bother keeping inactive members within our ranks? We have no way of knowing when and where their cities are being taken over and keeping them in just for the sake of points would be ridiculous.

That my friend is not an excuse - it is a mere fact.

I agree, many alliances keep a HUGE amount of blantantly inactive players in their ranks...Is it for the points or the hopes that these players will be back sometime in the future......?

DeletedUser

Well that works for marko123... but gdovine was active at least up to the point of losing some cities to us.

DeletedUser

We have groups spread out in various oceans . . . but only a handful are active in attacking you guys. But if it makes you feel better, then I am all for that.

DeletedUser

We have groups spread out in various oceans . . . but only a handful are active in attacking you guys. But if it makes you feel better, then I am all for that.

You guys are not doing so well against artemis very much in closely examining the battle stats the last little while......