Artemis VS TAS

DeletedUser

Well I hate to feed your ego, but my intellect is not the problem. The problem, for Artemis and TW-Shadow, is getting near enough to you to make attacks more often and with more success. This has nothing to do with our geographic selection, but rather your own.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Well I hate to feed your ego, but my intellect is not the problem. The problem, for Artemis and TW-Shadow, is getting near enough to you to make attacks more often and with more success. This has nothing to do with our geographic selection, but rather your own. Take the compliment for what it is, and do try and not make yourself out to be an @$$

No, the problem is your complete inability to actually do something to The Agoge System without riding on the backs of TW-S or others to give you help - Lets face it, you couldn't take down The Agoge System without assistance from other alliances even if you really tried. You seem to think that is down to location, you need to realise its also down to good management, team spirit, oh and being organised. That my friend is a simple fact.

And I don't think he tried to be anything - that was just your perception due to the fact that you believe you are in some way more superior to those you speak with - or should I say talk down to?

DeletedUser

this is hilarious
so hey obscurum, playing by your rules... I should be able to invite all of the players on that list you put up (you know, the list of targets you "claimed" for Artemis/TW-S) into my alliance, and you shouldn't have any problem with that, right?

because essentially, thats what you attempted to do in ocean 42 right? first you tried to just convince all of the local alliances to just merge into Artemis, and then when we told you we wouldn't merge, you invited all of the refugees you could from MibsNoobs

don't try to claim on here that the "merge talks" was some way for Agoge to hold you off and play politics; we all know how you run Artemis. the path of least resistance was for you to just invite Agoge to merge into Artemis, rather then fight them. because that is the kind of alliance Artemis is; they obtain real estate by merging and inviting, rather then by conquering. the only sad thing, to me, is to see a top alliance like TW-S, who has that awesome hard-core rep, working with noobs like Artemis

DeletedUser

Each of your cities will be taken.

Yes I am sure they would, only due to you continually hiding behind TW-S et al, and the numerous others you try to recruit to help. You haven't got the ability on your own, that my friend is a fact - to be honest nobody would really know who you or Artemis are, if it wasn't for the fact you feel content in your mouth jabbering away with the big "I am", knowing full well you have the "fall back" of asking your dear friends at TW-S to help you when you want something or defend you. I therefore suggest or kindly request you ask your colleague who started this thread to change the title to "Artemis, TWS and every other outfit we could find or threaten to help VS TAS" - I think the current title is very, very misleading.

Anyway, I am sure what will be will be - One thing I would say is that whether your "dream" comes true and you take our cities, I can sleep at night knowing full well we could play this game, manage and lead a great team of people and everything we did was done on our own, not done by hiding behind the skirts of the largest alliance in that world and asking everyone to help you. Will be a fun server when its just the same handful of alliances with overly inflated ego's (and I do exclude TW-S from that as I dont think the current breed there are like that) running around farming resources from Island farms, what fun!.

Enjoy.

DeletedUser

No, the problem is your complete inability to actually do something to The Agoge System without riding on the backs of TW-S or others to give you help - Lets face it, you couldn't take down The Agoge System without assistance from other alliances even if you really tried. You seem to think that is down to location, you need to realise its also down to good management, team spirit, oh and being organised. That my friend is a simple fact.

And I don't think he tried to be as @$$ - that was just your perception due to the fact that you believe you are in some way more superior to those you speak with - or should I say talk down to?
I never realised how flippant and condescending you were lol
Boy are you full of yourself :)

DeletedUser

Due to repeated censorship by the administration of this forum, as is their privilege granted by title, I will refuse to post in the World Alpha forums from this moment forward. Please understand this has nothing to do with this board's present moderator who is operating within the bounds of his authority under the auspices of Betsy and HeftySmurf.

This board exists for the entertaining banter between opposition parties, and I had hoped that this thread would be used to spark some lively posts from opposing parties. Surely we do not like each other in game, but I am frustrated how these in-game interactions bleed over to other avenues.

This is a cool game, and the players are what make the months and years to come worth it. If anyone needs me, I will be in-game and will respond to most messages sent to me there.

DeletedUser

Let me remind all users that inferring mod bias, even in pnp its unacceptable, remember mods are players.

DeletedUser

I would find this to be a laughable statement HeftySmurf. All persons are bent towards being discriminators. It is just human. I do not like to smoke. I do not like the smell of smoke. I detest smokers. I would have a bias against hiring a person who smokes.

Furthermore, my statements were actionable and verifiable. I never stated that these moderators sought to influence the game or these boards for their game. What I have stated is a sense of cronyism among the staff....

DeletedUser

first you tried to just convince all of the local alliances to just merge into Artemis, and then when we told you we wouldn't merge, you invited all of the refugees you could from MibsNoobs

Nice time scale Ana.
I look forward to the day you make an accurate/honest post.

DeletedUser

I am loath to close this thread, as it is one of the few active threads in Alpha.

However, I will have to if I continue to notice any rule breaking. I am here to do a job, I don't want to warn/infract anybody, but I will. Please make my life easier, and re-read through the rules before you post.

This is the last warning to all in this thread. It will be an instant infraction for any discretion on your part.

DeletedUser

I agree, this is the best active thread we've had in a while. =| ever since 25 2 life left, it's been quiet.

A couple battle reports would be interesting to see ^_^

DeletedUser

obscurum i refrained from replying to your last post to me simply because I don't see the point in bickering with you while you can't come up with anything concrete..

Although this time I have this unexplainable urge add that with every post you just dig yourself deeper in the hole without any foundation to any of your comments

I asume thats why you don't want to post here anymore - don't want throw your name away here and in the game - thats just too much for your ego to handle

DeletedUser

obscurum i refrained from replying to your last post to me simply because I don't see the point in bickering with you while you can't come up with anything concrete..

Although this time I have this unexplainable urge add that with every post you just dig yourself deeper in the hole without any foundation to any of your comments

I asume thats why you don't want to post here anymore - don't want throw your name away here and in the game - thats just too much for your ego to handle

Not worth the hassle mate.
Our actions will always do the talking

DeletedUser

Nothing really important to report . . . I'd say more but I'd just get in trouble some more.

DeletedUser

Nice time scale Ana.
I look forward to the day you make an accurate/honest post.

all I hear when you direct posts at me is "blah blah blah *garbage* blah blah blah *trash* blah blah *I'm an IDIOT* blah blah"

I look forward to the day when you follow through on all of the countless threats you have made to me, rather then just replying to any post I make and trying to steer the conversation back to our age-old argument that nobody cares about. get over yourself man; you ain't that interesting. and the argument between you and me? IT ISNT INTERESTING TO ANYONE ELSE EITHER. so stop trying to get it going again; you know where I"m at in game. I have repeatedly asked you to come do something about it if you are so butt-hurt that you can't let it go. so for the last time, put up or shut up.

DeletedUser

What countless threats?
You really need help to identify reality from fantasy.

How about this, instead of all your bolstering, why not attack me?
Why do you keep calling me to you, when you're the one with the problem?
You've been following my progress, watching me from afar. Stop stalking and actually approach me.

You won't of course, because you're all talk. Nothing but a forum troll.