Pnp Aurora and Exploro (dumb and dumber)

DeletedUser

So my question to you is why defend a guy who won't defend you, was given many chances to work with us despite trying to put knives in our backs and shot them all down, tried to get Hellfire to do it's dirty work with them and then abandoned them, and is now fleeing the battle? I bet if Exploro had a chance to defend you or save his skin he'd throw you under the bus.

Well its not as if I have other options nod, I was already turned down by another alliance (won't disclose the name) because they are aware of my history of giving away ER's plan to backstab Aurora. So really who else will take me? I've given all people the idea that i'm exactly what my namesake shows me to be, a snake. So as much as I might wish to join a more successful alliance I cannot

DeletedUser5554

Well its not as if I have other options nod, I was already turned down by another alliance (won't disclose the name) because they are aware of my history of giving away ER's plan to backstab Aurora. So really who else will take me? I've given all people the idea that i'm exactly what my namesake shows me to be, a snake. So as much as I might wish to join a more successful alliance I cannot

Well don't then but there's always a better option...Personally i'd rather ride solo than follow that tool. At least with go at it alone you have a chance..

DeletedUser

Nobody wants to go for me at this size because the morale would murder them and most 1 city players can't beat me when I have 1 city without the help of much larger players...I don't like playing alone as it gets lonely and I get bored fast xD

DeletedUser5554

Join an MRA then...Probably anything is more organized than AU haha.

DeletedUser

Doubtful, I mean I seen way better organized average alliances than aurora but most MRA's just talk about their feelings and how having an army of 20 swordsmen is fricken amazing hehe. Who knows maybe we share a future after I've established myself here? maybe not :/

DeletedUser5554

Not if you fly an AU flag i'd apply to a normal team then...Honestly if you're in an alliance because your out of options leave the alliance and make some dang options for yourself. :D

DeletedUser5554

Idk your actual account says your rimmed. So i'd have to know the account you took over :p

DeletedUser

He's next to me. We tried to save him since he was an acquaintance I had talked to on Skype but he was too far out. So I invited him next to me. He then promptly acted like an and emabarassed me and shared info I stupidly trusted him with to aurora. I'm not sure you would want to take him nod but if you do you had better make it fast before he grows enough for me to send him back where he came.

DeletedUser

I gave aurora the information AFTER being told that I had no chance with any of your folks. What was the point in not giving it away? Aurora is the only other alliance in the area so my best option at the time was to try and help them to the best of my ability cuz you folks obviously weren't gonna give me a chance either way :p

DeletedUser

Nodcrush, so much talk from you comes out your backside its unreal.

I still love you though...:)

DeletedUser5554

What's unreal was that poorly put together CS attempt last night. Or your ability to assess a situation and make smart decisions in a fight. And what i'm saying is unreal? Oh i'm sorry please tell me more about how I got 3 of the top 12 hunting for me right now yet am claiming to be the good guy here :D

DeletedUser

Which CS attempt are you referring to?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5554

Castle black. :) that was such a funny one as a very wise fish put it "AU has hit an all time low"...can't say there was much disagreement in LD with that one haha.

PS you guys gonna do anything about vyck? Or you just gonna let him get rimmed too? :cool:

Last edited:

DeletedUser

PS you guys gonna do anything about vyck? Or you just gonna let him get rimmed too? :cool:

Well, I'm pleased (and a little embarrassed on their behalf) to note that there has yet to be any effort at all to relieve the sieges on both of Vyck's cities. As far as I know, the same is true of our other currently-running conquers. I had a CS in Ganym already. Hellfire forced me out of there. And people still think to try rate Aurora above HF? Those I've spoken with agree that, at least so far, HF gets more credit than Aurora in terms of their willingness to not only try land CS' in our members (their attempt on DL, for instance, involved heavy attacks on the rest of us in an effort to keep us distracted) but also to contest conquers we were making against them. HF crumbled far faster than Aurora will, but is that something to be proud of or is it further indication of the apathy felt by Auroran leadership towards the suffering they are inflicting on their own members?

So yeah, unfortunate to be in Aurora these days. I ask myself why people do that to themselves.

Finton.

DeletedUser

A lot of aurorans just don't have other options to go to finton (me)