Top 12 Baris - Top 12 Alliances

DeletedUser22517

But this is one of my favorite invites:

i would like your alliance to merge in to us. you might think that you have something good going on but after a few months a whole alliance could aim for you. we were a MRA and were 1st then 2nd and now are 6th also i have strong connects with some of the top players and if you did merge we would then be closed because i only want 40 members . if you did join we would be 5th but it does not matter about your the rank but the thing that matter the most is having a high average points and battle points.

And now his alliance is gone :)

DeletedUser25607

But this is one of my favorite invites:

i would like your alliance to merge in to us. you might think that you have something good going on but after a few months a whole alliance could aim for you. we were a MRA and were 1st then 2nd and now are 6th also i have strong connects with some of the top players and if you did merge we would then be closed because i only want 40 members . if you did join we would be 5th but it does not matter about your the rank but the thing that matter the most is having a high average points and battle points.

And now his alliance is gone :)

He-he. Very funny invitation indeed. :)

DeletedUser25074

Prettymaria knows me she loves the monkeys from olympia :p i see you got a better start here GL

DeletedUser25607

Prettymaria knows me she loves the monkeys from olympia :p i see you got a better start here GL

Well, i wasn't that bad in Olympia too. :) The only problem was with that F1...censored..., you know who i mean. And i see he rules your alliance on "honorable" 2nd or even 3rd place there - you are already behind Enigma and Paragons in average City Points and behind Paragons in average kills...

P.S. Well, i see you are already ringed - not nice for you. Probably you should make pact (or even merge) with Paragons - they seem to be in much better state, controlling border of the world.

Start in O55 is always difficult because there are 3 core oceans around and for some reason that i don't fully understand yet, people tend join worlds in south-east direction, thus ringing O55 completely.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Good post - Im from Black Serpent Outlaws - I took this alliance as their name is the coolest one dude.... :)

Naa, At this stage do I think that every player that dosent have a bunch of "friends" to join in together with, will go for those alliance that shows most activity.

But anotehr qustion - Can someone let ud know what happens with Radiation?

DeletedUser25074

You did lol you started in TU maria i mean seriously thats just a very bad start lol. At least with the start u got now its looking promising. Yes we are surrounded just the way we like it :D but Para and SM are allies :p so our northern boarder is secured and there southern is too :p

Yes average went down cause Monkeys had a merge that will soon change.

DeletedUser25607

You did lol you started in TU maria i mean seriously thats just a very bad start lol. At least with the start u got now its looking promising.

Many of your people who play in "monkeys" now came to you from TU - so in which way it was a bad alliance? There were inexperienced players of course too - but when i took recruitment in my hands, at least there were only active and promising players invited and many of them are in "monkeys" now.

And concerning future of "monkeys" well, we'll see - but i don't think you are looking promising (i mean as alliance N1 there) at present. Though i like your membership size more than of Paragons (hope you were picky enough during recruitment/merge).

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser31161

Penguin, if anyone successfuly planted a spy in us, it is my opinion immediately upon looking at our forums that spy would become a loyal member and say screw whoever they came to spy from lol

thats what i did with TP in sparta. though in the end i decided the leadership had changed drastically to the worse.

and your leading Insidious? then it might not be so good as i though

DeletedUser25074

Many of your people who play in "monkeys" now came to you from TU - so in which way it was a bad alliance? There were inexperienced players of course too - but when i took recruitment in my hands, at least there were only active and promising players invited and many of them are in "monkeys" now.

And concerning future of "monkeys" well, we'll see - but i don't think you are looking promising (i mean as alliance N1 there) at present. Though i like your membership size more than of Paragons (hope you were picky enough during recruitment/merge).

SM have 1 TU member lol i denied all the rest the only TU member we took in was gailya. It was para that took in TU members.

Well i agreed to take all of the other alliances members on the understanding that they are active and get involved i have already removed a few. This kinda kicked the rest into gear and they are shaping up nicely :D

Yea ores is so concerned with spies lol he just rarely invites peeps so once 1 of his members go's inactive he never replaces them.

The plans are there maria its all moving forward just the way we want it and when the time comes you will see it :p this is ofc a marathon not a sprint.

DeletedUser25607

SM have 1 TU member lol i denied all the rest the only TU member we took in was gailya. It was para that took in TU members.

Ach, you mean "Unknowns" under TU (Galya played in them)? I meant "titans" where i started and where you took many your people from.

You should know well why i gone to "Unknowns" after Atilla refused invite me because of stupidity of one your leader F1....

DeletedUser22517

This is about Baris top 12 alliances so please back on the topic both of you.Thanks

DeletedUser

The mighty Insidious lead the way in Colonizations a 1,712 city which is good job and a 432 ghost town which i can only imagine is striking fear into alliances on other worlds :p

DeletedUser

yeah, which were both given to you by other insidious members ;)

DeletedUser25607

yeah, which were both given to you by other insidious members ;)

We have some people who abandoned Baris for playing in other worlds. And it would be pity if large cities go in hands of our possible future enemies. :)

DeletedUser

We have some people who abandoned Baris for playing in other worlds. And it would be pity if large cities go in hands of our possible future enemies. :)

I'm not faulting your tactics, just that it seems a bit rich to claim to be mighty conquerors just yet, when all of your conquests came from people who were effectively gifting you their cities, that's all :)

DeletedUser25607

I'm not faulting your tactics, just that it seems a bit rich to claim to be mighty conquerors just yet, when all of your conquests came from people who were effectively gifting you their cities, that's all :)

Did i claim anything here? You must be confused me with somebody else. :)