Best Nuke

DeletedUser1405

No a tranport slows down with a cat on it, dont ask me why i have no idea.

DeletedUser

I have to say, the most expensive and time consuming nuke is 300 char. I have it in 1 city, and it toke me a week to build :p hope I don't lose it all XD

DeletedUser

No a tranport slows down with a cat on it, dont ask me why i have no idea.
weird. Maybe because of weight? foot troops don't slow down transports though, no matter how slow, Maybe it is because catapults take up more than one transport can hold?

DeletedUser4013

no it doesn't. a transport goes at speed 8, no matter what. even if it has cats on it.

make a cat, and two transports if you don't trust me.

How does one split a single Cat across two transports?

-On Topic-

My favorite nuke is: Manticores :)

DeletedUser

My nukes:

Offense:
60-65 transports with bunks
50-60 LS
180 Horsies
350-400 Slingers
200-250 Hoppies
10 Cats

Its nice :p

DeletedUser

No one, like my nuke, jeez! I copied it from da iceman :p he attack one of our members once with that, *sigh* good times, good times.

DeletedUser

I have found that you can get a 1.5k slinger with 50 Ls if you use bunks and Fast transports, they kill a huge chunk of any army.

DeletedUser7784

i like a manticore nuke no question, they can get past any amount of biremes and have immese attack numbers, speed and cargo

DeletedUser2663

only use manti nukes on a conquest server. they are not worth the time on a revolt server but are invaluable on a conquest one

DeletedUser

only use manti nukes on a conquest server. they are not worth the time on a revolt server but are invaluable on a conquest one

They are incredible no matter what you play, if you can spot someone taking a city about 3 months into a world, 9 times out of 10 they will build 100-200 horses first to farm hit them with manticores and you'll kill all of them without taking a loss. They are without a doubt the most powerful nuke, it is the world speed that you need to call in to question not the conquest type.

DeletedUser2663

They are incredible no matter what you play, if you can spot someone taking a city about 3 months into a world, 9 times out of 10 they will build 100-200 horses first to farm hit them with manticores and you'll kill all of them without taking a loss. They are without a doubt the most powerful nuke, it is the world speed that you need to call in to question not the conquest type.

conquest type dose matter with them. Manti nukes are by far way more useful on a conquest server than a revolt one. i play both and i know. the fact they are so powerful and can FLY which makes them one of the most effective nukes for attacking AND DEFENDING. if you dont break a conquest with LS you break it with Manti's. (you could use harpies but that is less common as they arnt as good as manti's but still decent).

Yes they are still awsome on a revolt server but i find on a speed 2 revolt it is far more benificial to make standard nukes than a Manti one just because of the build times.

DeletedUser

Manticore is good nuke but for me it is not worth it. Time it takes to build one Manticore city i can build two harpy cities. Also i am always low on Zeus favor because i keep using it on LS nuke.

Yogesh

DeletedUser

Harpy nukes are by far the best... Their farming capabilities are astounding. Even off-island farming runs they can do in less than 30 minutes!