Best Nuke

DeletedUser

My biggest LS nuke is 250 LS :D

It indeed deals heavy damage, but it takes a long time to make one :(

DeletedUser

An ally was once hit with 234 (I think) LS, all I know is it was above 200. that can basicly wipe out anything!
i have 2 LS nukes right now, a slinger nuke and i am in the process of making a manticore nuke, i always have little projects to keep me busy ... :p

DeletedUser

lol a militia nuke? how u do that?

Its a secret only the most senior players know about...

All I will say is that it involves a LOT of silver... using exactly seven letters and one numeral in your city name (example: "Carrots7")... and building the Merchant's Shop.

I can't really tell you any more than that without getting in trouble.

I've probably already said too much... if this post disappears... you KNOW why.

Edit: MUWHAHAHA!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

My biggest LS nuke is 250 LS :D

It indeed deals heavy damage, but it takes a long time to make one :(

I've made all my LS cities the same amount of points so i can make 253 LSs in each but ive built 258LSs before ill be trying to get them back again its annoying rebuilding them :(

DeletedUser6983

I'd say a Cs nuke. so you can always have Cs ready to send away whenver yourgonan lose a city :)

i ionce had 50+ in one city and it worked very good, until some noob attacked with 150LS and killed them all ;)

DeletedUser

I'd say a Cs nuke. so you can always have Cs ready to send away whenver yourgonan lose a city :)

i ionce had 50+ in one city and it worked very good, until some noob attacked with 150LS and killed them all ;)

50+ CS?? :eek:

50x170=8500...

DeletedUser

i always have CS ready but i would never have more then one in a city

DeletedUser

My best nuke ever was 40Ls, 95 Fast Transports, 15 Medusa, 185 Horsemen, 10 Catapults, and 625 slings. I'm going to try some of these, they sound very effective.

DeletedUser10850

Pure slinger nukes are the way to go in my opinion.

DeletedUser6983

alrite, but for real is about 500 slingers, 500 hops, 10 cats, 5 manti's 60LS and enough transports to hold them. if you have extra pop then go for either more mants or chariots

DeletedUser

Just starting on Kappa, my best nuke was a minnie sling bomb, left him to about 4 hops.

DeletedUser

My best nukes are either my pure LS nukes which consist of 304 LS or my manticore nukes which consist of 61 manticores. The manticores take forever to build up :(