Best/Worst Alliance Leaders

DeletedUser

the reply pt II

I have taken,(still ignoring Maden) 2 from highly active and aggressive MAP players.
Cocotte 2:2 MAP

too bad this isn't about you vs. MAP; this is about all the other people fighting alongside of you vs. MAP.

so, its 13 - 6 MAP, factor in about 18 Guppy cities who you left high and dry after he helped you attack us and spy on our cities, and that makes it: 31-6 MAP. now those are some nice numbers; thank you for bringing up these numbers Coco I'm glad you did; they really help illustrate what I was trying to show before.

1 of which has been there for 6 months and withstood EVERY attack you have ever thrown at it, even when surrounded on all sides.
I wasn't going to start a MAP ENDING thread until we had pushed well past the 42 border, only then would it have been worth talking about.

oh right, it requires such vast amounts of skill to devote 5 cities worth of defensive ships and troops to stack a city that's in the middle of enemy territory. seriously, are you BRAGGING about holding this city? you realize that we could take that city whenever we wanted to, right? but that we don't feel like sacrificing 100k or more troops and ships right now to get it? of course, I'm sure in your warped reality that must mean we are 'afraid' right? here is the pathetic thing about you: were we to attack and take the city, you would then be on here bragging and preaching about your "wonderful victory" and how you "made a city cost us 100k troops" - because you just like to talk so much don't you?

And in 43 Orthia was recently ranked 3rd in o43 never first, behind AlphaBeta (still 1st) and Death Angels (currently disbanding).

blah blah blah; you have over 100 cities in O43 (and it used to be quite a bit more); it was one of your stronghold oceans. we now have 32 cities in O43 N. that's all that matters

To put this simply, since the Orthia/EOW war ended, MAP have taken ZERO cities from Orthia during that period they have lost 6 unarguable cities to Orthia.

again, you are bragging about RETAKING six cities deep in your territory that we TOOK FROM YOU just a few months ago; you have done NOTHING the front is completely bogged down right now and you know it; all your grandstanding is pretty pathetic.

Once again proving my point, without their large and powerful neighbours to do all the work for them, MAP are nowhere near as great as they make themselves out to be.

for one, MAP don't make ourselves out to be great or anything else; read our profile, it is abstract for a reason. we do not brag. plenty of other people doing that on these forums. I'll tell you one thing coco, you can say what you want about our fighting abilities, but WE took O42, not EOW - and we have systematically driven out any alliances that constitute what we consider a threat in O42, and EOW had nothing to do with that either... But we will continue to work as a team, and to work with our allies as a team and you can say what you want about our fighting prowess we prefer to let the game do our talking

They prey on easy targets like Poecilia reticulata, with their one decent member, Guppy, to bulk up their stats, then accuse others of conquering only grey cities.

you are such a joker lol
would you really be so dense that you would bring this up? I would think it'd be a black eye for you.
you got Guppy to work with you and sbzwei and sloppycus to attack us; and then when we went after Guppy, you all left him high and dry. and yes, we went after Guppy first because he was attacking us from WITHIN O42; I'm sure you knew this would happen, which just makes you even more scandalous. you basically caused Guppy to lose all of those cities; you talked him into helping you, probably promised to support him, left him high and dry and let him lose essentially all of his O42 cities, and now have the gumption to talk down to us about attacking 'weak' players? you are quite a piece of work lol

Cocotte 30% grey conquests, Ana 25%, Ivy 20% (allow a 2% range of inaccuracy).
That's not including the shocking rates of cannibalism in MAP.

I love you posting these numbers, it makes it so easy for me.
so what you posted up there shows that you take more ghost cities then myself or op.ivy (not sure when comparing our personal game stats became what this argument was about). What I really wonder is, why didn't you include the personal comparison stats between you, myself, and op.ivy showing cannibal conquers? is it because you are a big fan of taking your fellow alliance members cities, and we aren't?

regarding our so-called cannibalism, I wonder where your link to grepostats is for this one? is it because if someone were to look, they would see we very rarely cannibalize our own players? we only have 15 members coco; we don't have players who are inactive and quitting constantly that need to have their cities taken. we aren't in a big MRA like Orthia, so we don't need to cannibalize like you do.

That's not even to mention the number of participants in this skirmish!
3 from Orthia are on the front lines (sensible conquest distance), with TEN MAP (Anarqy, Fanforlife,Dragon keeper,Sasoloff,Noobie1,Spartus The First, Dyrill,Edward Newgate,Apshai Templar,IenaMN) with the remaining 5 inside reasonable striking distance.

oh right, so that means we better rush down and attack you this instance, on your schedule. do you know nothing of warfare? let me put it to you this way: IF YOU WANT US TO ATTACK YOU, THEN CONSTITUTE A THREAT TO US. we don't view you as a threat, so therefore, we can stick to our long term plan and goals, and do not need to move 'Orthia and coco' up in our list of priorities. its that simple; and no amount of goading on the forums, nor probing night attacks, nor emails to our members trying to get them to leave MAP, nor renaming your cities to stupid things when we attack you, NONE of those things are going to make us regard you as a threat. you have to actually come up here and do some damage to us, if you want to get that kind of treatment. so PUT UP, or SHUT UP.

The only thing I find shocking about this alliance is the high regard EOW holds them in. MAP/EOW war was back when MAP was larger, and EOW was a hell of a lot smaller.
This was before the EOW/Orthia war, and being fair, EOW were, on the whole, terrible at the start of that war, then progressively improving to the point were they could pull off very impressive conquests.
EOW hold them in the same high regard as they did in the days many of them attacked MAP using "Pegasus nukes".

the only thing I find shocking? is that you spend as much time as you do at this game, and aren't the #1 player on this world. Their is really no excuse; its not a matter of skill. you just have such a non-life that you try to, I don't know, supplement it by being on here all the time? but you aren't even that good; part time players are better then you. so at the end of the day, you've got to ask yourself, whats the point coco?

now, as fun as this was, have a bad day coco

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Hey cocotte, some day wanna team up and move north to shut this guy up? hes kinda annoying

DeletedUser

Hey cocotte, some day wanna team up and move north to shut this guy up? hes kinda annoying

you and coco will make a great team, you are all TALK no ACTION
because coco's been TALKING at me for over a year in this game, yet still no action

if it's "annoying" to have your lies corrected by me, then by all means tough guy, come on up. you want to throw around threats? come back up some of your tough talk, otherwise shut up I am so sick of people like you and coco strutting around here shouting everyone down and dropping your lame threats. next time, don't blatantly lie about simple things like the number of cities we have in O43, and there won't be an issue; in fact, next time, just refrain from BUTTING into an argument that has nothing to do with you, and there will be even less of an issue.

p.s. I think its hilarious that AlphaBeta's weakest pi$$-ant player is talking a bunch of crap on here to me; better go ask your elders for permission before you start making allusions to declaring war on my alliance because I corrected your garbage post grommit

DeletedUser12077

And everyone else is sick of the bs macho posturing trying to save face because you've got nothing better to do with your time crap that you constantly put on here, grow up and keep it in game already, because this is just old now.

I am so sick of people like you and coco strutting around here shouting everyone down and dropping your lame threats.

I'm not strutting, I'm not shouting, I'm just calmly, and casually pointing out that all you're doing is making yourself look like a fool, if you're such a big tough player, go do your talking in game and stop writing essays on the forums that nobody cares about

DeletedUser

And everyone else is sick of the bs macho posturing trying to save face because you've got nothing better to do with your time crap that you constantly put on here, grow up and keep it in game already, because this is just old now.

I'm not strutting, I'm not shouting, I'm just calmly, and casually pointing out that all you're doing is making yourself look like a fool, if you're such a big tough player, go do your talking in game and stop writing essays on the forums that nobody cares about

There posting calatan style, lol.

DeletedUser

Wow...simply wow.

We have a new record holder for the longest reply to a single post on this forum.
So long it needed TWO POSTS. I didn't even know this forum had a text limit!

I scanned the first post about half way, I doubt I missed much. It was all just big talk and no action.

You say the same old stuff but never do anything about it, then when people highlight this, you lash out. Seems your neg rep is well earned.

And for the last time, I have not, do not, will not have a spy in MAP, what's the point? I know all there is to know about how your mind works, attack strategies, strengths, city builds and general troop dispersion.

And as much as you may like to think Guppy is "mine", he is not. You have been praying on him and his alliance for the past 7 months. He, by his own choice, provided me with information in order to better his own chances by weakening those attacking him.

P.S. We don't "talk" to each other, I have you blocked since the 22nd April 2010 due to your foul mouth, harassing hate speech. Although the threatening hate mail you sent to poor, uninvolved MibsyXX continued for months after that.

You sad, sad, lonely man.

DeletedUser

Hmm,just like i said

Cocotte,you said read the forums you can learn alot,ok so i have for the past hour been going through the forums and i have learned alot.There are alot of cry babies in here,sad to say thats all i have learned so far.Thats why i stay away from all this BS,yes i did say BS.Even when i played TW it was the BS in those forums as well,the best way to learn tactics and war stratigies is in game playing and from the people around you.So on that note GAME ON.

DeletedUser

wow, and who are you? don't think we've been formerly introduced
I do see you are a member of black death imperium, which immediately makes me not care at all what you think
now, if I my goal in this game was to get into an MRA and talk crap on the forums without backing it up in the game, I MIGHT care what you think...

thanks for the waste of time reply; next time contribute something to the argument, or shut up; thanks again, and have a bad day =)

DeletedUser

We have a new record holder for the longest reply to a single post on this forum.
So long it needed TWO POSTS. I didn't even know this forum had a text limit!

what, you mean you are now trying to ridicule for going through dealing with each of your asinine points one by one? well, maybe you shouldn't have made your initial post so long =)

I scanned the first post about half way, I doubt I missed much. It was all just big talk and no action.

right, there is no point in reading what was said, because you actually don't care; this is all just grandstanding for the alpha world forums; I get that.

You say the same old stuff but never do anything about it, then when people highlight this, you lash out. Seems your neg rep is well earned.

no again here is where you wrong; I never have 'said' I (or MAP) will do anything; YOU have all along threatened to eliminate me from this game ever since we first became at odds; all I'm doing is reminding you of your commitment, and questioning why, if you are such an awesome and elite player, you haven't managed to come up and take me out yet? and over the course of time, you spread out your threat to encompass not just me but my alliance as well; then you whine and complain when we attack back alongside EOW? what is your problem; either you want a fight or you don't, and either you are going to eliminate me from the game or you aren't; make a choice, and back it up in the game. if I see you on here trying to claim victory when you haven't taken half as many cities from us as we have from you, I will ALWAYS point out how out of touch w/ reality you are... ALWAYS

And for the last time, I have not, do not, will not have a spy in MAP, what's the point? I know all there is to know about how your mind works, attack strategies, strengths, city builds and general troop dispersion.

oh I know you don't have a spy in MAP; see with only 15 members, its easy to make sure people are legit. and you can deny all you want; but we have verified through other sources that we were correct about bledsoe

And as much as you may like to think Guppy is "mine", he is not. You have been praying on him and his alliance for the past 7 months. He, by his own choice, provided me with information in order to better his own chances by weakening those attacking him.

this by far might be the funniest thing you have said so far. we 'occasionally' took Guppy cities but for the most part allowed him to exist in O42 until he began working with you, at which point he lost essentially all of his O42 cities. so your claim is that he, 'by his own choice', came to you with information in order to better his own chances? really? and how did that information help better his chances? because he lost 18+ cities in O42 after that... you are completely see through its pretty obvious you guys used him to try to gain an advantage and then left him high and dry to be slaughtered; but you know, that's how elite players like Cocotte roll

P.S. We don't "talk" to each other, I have you blocked since the 22nd April 2010 due to your foul mouth, harassing hate speech. Although the threatening hate mail you sent to poor, uninvolved MibsyXX continued for months after that.

oh blah blah blah I've had you blocked since before then. but you sure do go out of your way to try to communicate your little stupid messages by renaming cities and sending emails to our members trying to convince them to leave, and spreading your stupid lies to try to turn people against us. ask yourself this coco, if you are the white light, and I am the evil scourge, then how come when you tell people, they don't listen to you and leave? could it be that maybe, just maybe, they see you as nothing more then a petty worthless player who has to play mind games because he can't hack it?

You sad, sad, lonely man.

you really wish that were the case huh; you just can't stand the fact that you spend 10x more time and effort on this game then I do, yet have nothing to show for it against me. sad, lonely people are those whose very life is a video game that they make sure to be available for 24 hours a day - in other words, you. very calmly now, walk back down the stairs to your mother's basement (your room I should say), and say "serenity now" to yourself until the rage passes. there, all better; now have a bad day thanks =)

DeletedUser

Cocotte said:
We don't "talk" to each other, I have you blocked since the 22nd April 2010 due to your foul mouth, harassing hate speech.

I think I finally get it, this is the only place he can elicit a response from you. Coco you should just ignore the guy, trying to argue with someone like this just encourages them. Let him have all the last words he wants every one of them makes him look worse and worse.

As for your tirade against Boglin, he was just voicing an opinion (one probably shared by many people). All he did was tell you that you are making yourself look like a fool, exactly how does he need to back that up?

The evidence is clearly sprawled all over this thread.

DeletedUser

I do see you are a member of black death imperium, which immediately makes me not care at all what you think
now, if I my goal in this game was to get into an MRA and talk crap on the forums without backing it up in the game, I MIGHT care what you think...

thanks for the waste of time reply; next time contribute something to the argument, or shut up; thanks again, and have a bad day =)

What do you mean MRA just because we have 230 members doesn't make us MRA! Dumbass!

MRA would if we started mass recruiting everywhere!! but we not.

Heck you talk so much crap! I still don't know how you haven't been conquered with that big mouth of yours!

DeletedUser12077

I would be someone with a life, who doesn't find it necessary to act like billy big balls on forums because they have nothing better to do with their life. And member of BDI? No dear, get your facts right, I'm 2nd in command, you'd think that someone with a mouth like yours would be able to get a few simple facts right.

If it was Op.Ivy saying something, it might be worth listening to, but seeing as I've got the same guy who spat his dummy out the pram when he wasn't given a leadership role in MibsMob, water off a ducks back.

Oh, by the way, there's another spy in your alliance, better kick out half your members again...lol

P.S.
Cheers for backing me up Sethius, but chances are he'll just keep going at Cocotte like he did at Mibsy, and not realise that the opinions of a ranting fool on a browser game forum mean nothing to anyone with half a brain.

P.P.S.
Feel free to call us an MRA anarqy, it's fine, I mean, you could call any alliance an MRA by the standards set by MAP, but then, if there were more than 14 people from a server of almost 8000 willing to be in an alliance with you, I'm sure you'd take on a few more.

DeletedUser

MRAs = Hogs of Destiny (At Its Height) and, This is Sparta (old alliance on beta)

DeletedUser

Wow

I would be someone with a life, who doesn't find it necessary to act like billy big balls on forums because they have nothing better to do with their life. And member of BDI? No dear, get your facts right, I'm 2nd in command, you'd think that someone with a mouth like yours would be able to get a few simple facts right.

If it was Op.Ivy saying something, it might be worth listening to, but seeing as I've got the same guy who spat his dummy out the pram when he wasn't given a leadership role in MibsMob, water off a ducks back.

Oh, by the way, there's another spy in your alliance, better kick out half your members again...lol

P.S.
Cheers for backing me up Sethius, but chances are he'll just keep going at Cocotte like he did at Mibsy, and not realise that the opinions of a ranting fool on a browser game forum mean nothing to anyone with half a brain.

P.P.S.
Feel free to call us an MRA anarqy, it's fine, I mean, you could call any alliance an MRA by the standards set by MAP, but then, if there were more than 14 people from a server of almost 8000 willing to be in an alliance with you, I'm sure you'd take on a few more.

14 members,just right,we work together very well,i like the spy part very funny.

DeletedUser

Ok then

What do you mean MRA just because we have 230 members doesn't make us MRA! Dumbass!

MRA would if we started mass recruiting everywhere!! but we not.

Heck you talk so much crap! I still don't know how you haven't been conquered with that big mouth of yours!

Now we have this one who likes to call people names,probly a little kid who doesn't know better and you mention being conquered,,,lol,,good one.

DeletedUser12077

Now we have this one who likes to call people names,probly a little kid who doesn't know better and you mention being conquered,,,lol,,good one.

Maybe he is a kid, maybe he isn't, but if he is, and you're not, how gutted are you that you're at the same grammatical level as a child...

And you work well together? Would that be the reason you've changed alliance 14 times?

To quote anarqy, "who are you? don't think we've been formerly introduced" (check it, I even included the spelling mistake, see if you can spot it), so let's get the FORMAL introduction out of the way.

I'm Boglin, and it appears I'm saying what everyone else is thinking (within the confines of the forum rules of course), who might you be?

DeletedUser

Maybe he is a kid, maybe he isn't, but if he is, and you're not, how gutted are you that you're at the same grammatical level as a child...

And you work well together? Would that be the reason you've changed alliance 14 times?

To quote anarqy, "who are you? don't think we've been formerly introduced" (check it, I even included the spelling mistake, see if you can spot it), so let's get the FORMAL introduction out of the way.

I'm Boglin, and it appears I'm saying what everyone else is thinking (within the confines of the forum rules of course), who might you be?

Is the we've bit, the mistake or the quotations?

DeletedUser12077

What do you mean dude?

The mistake was his spelling of formally. Call me..."The Spelling and Grammar Nazi"