Best/Worst Alliance Leaders

DeletedUser

Now we have this one who likes to call people names,probly a little kid who doesn't know better and you mention being conquered,,,lol,,good one.

Come on man your a joke! I really dont know why you guys are talking so much crap here, when your bp as attackers is awful as an alliance and individually!

Hey even im better than you guys and I must say my BP as an attacker is bad and I still pass all of your members except op.ivy of course that i most say its the only good player that you guys have and I think he is inactive! Or he is just in vacation! :)

DeletedUser

Lol

Come on man your a joke! I really dont know why you guys are talking so much crap here, when your bp as attackers is awful as an alliance and individually!

Hey even im better than you guys and I must say my BP as an attacker is bad and I still pass all of your members except op.ivy of course that i most say its the only good player that you guys have and I think he is inactive! Or he is just in vacation! :)

Dont u wish we would say what you are asking about op,and personaly i dont give a crap about BP,i only attack when needed and talking crap,nah just responding to people who like to boast.

DeletedUser12077

If I was op.ivy, I'd be pretty knackered by now, carrying a paper tiger like that must be hard work...

I mean come on, MAP's an alliance built out of a hissy fit paraded as "elite", let's face it, even HoD could pick on Poecilia reticulata, the difference is they've never tried to tout themselves as elite, you'd expect supposedly "elite" players to look for a real challenge, not a 300k alliance to beat on, it's just a bit sad tbh.

You don't give a crap about BP? So the fundamental point of the game (being a war game after all) is something you don't care about? What an exceptionally "elite" attitude.

Btw dude, learn to use your space bar after a comma, even calatan knew how to structure a sentence. You should know, you were a Hog after all.

DeletedUser

Lol

If I was op.ivy, I'd be pretty knackered by now, carrying a paper tiger like that must be hard work...

I mean come on, MAP's an alliance built out of a hissy fit paraded as "elite", let's face it, even HoD could pick on Poecilia reticulata, the difference is they've never tried to tout themselves as elite, you'd expect supposedly "elite" players to look for a real challenge, not a 300k alliance to beat on, it's just a bit sad tbh.

You don't give a crap about BP? So the fundamental point of the game (being a war game after all) is something you don't care about? What an exceptionally "elite" attitude.

Btw dude, learn to use your space bar after a comma, even calatan knew how to structure a sentence. You should know, you were a Hog after all.

Ya a HoG for what 2-3 days,,,,lol,and trust me i do care about the game,if i didn't i wouldn't be here.So i have a slow grow rate but that also means i have a life outside the game where as some are glued to this game 24/7 and more power to them.O and BTW,if you would notice a couple of the alliances i was with no longer exist so ya had no choice but to find a new home,so how's my spelling now,you happy..........................

DeletedUser12077

Spellings improved, but your grammar's still terrible, you get a D-.

So here's a few pointers...

1) It helps to hit the space bar after every comma/ full stop.

2) ,,, is not ... it's just wrong.

3) Oh, is spelt oh, not O, that's just random letter placement, unless you're trying to show me your brown eye, in which case stop it.

2-3 days maybe, but that's 2-3 days too long. Once a Hog, always a Hog.

And dude, I didn't say anything about your slow growth rate, plenty of people on here have lives in RL as well, hell, I've got a fiancee, a son and a job to worry about, but I still managed to hit 25 cities to your 14, despite you having a 4 month head start, maybe not all the MAP guys are so "elite" after all...

But hey, nicely done ignoring the paper tiger/ Poecilia reticulata comments, it's almost like they didn't exist.

Now go spell check your retort, I look forward to trying to read your jumbled, hashed together "sentences".

DeletedUser

To funny

Spellings improved, but your grammar's still terrible, you get a D-.

So here's a few pointers...

1) It helps to hit the space bar after every comma/ full stop.

2) ,,, is not ... it's just wrong.

3) Oh, is spelt oh, not O, that's just random letter placement, unless you're trying to show me your brown eye, in which case stop it.

2-3 days maybe, but that's 2-3 days too long. Once a Hog, always a Hog.

And dude, I didn't say anything about your slow growth rate, plenty of people on here have lives in RL as well, hell, I've got a fiancee, a son and a job to worry about, but I still managed to hit 25 cities to your 14, despite you having a 4 month head start, maybe not all the MAP guys are so "elite" after all...

But hey, nicely done ignoring the paper tiger/ Poecilia reticulata comments, it's almost like they didn't exist.

Now go spell check your retort, I look forward to trying to read your jumbled, hashed together "sentences".

Are you a teacher???Only that type of person would be disturbed by people's spelling,rather funny i must say.Well that all for now,maby.

DeletedUser

Hahahaha!! ok no more hating! Well op.ivy is not on vacation but he might be inactive

Anyways were did anarqy go! Did cat bite your tong! Or you just going to post another of those essays of your's that is taking you a day to write! :)

DeletedUser12077

Are you a teacher???Only that type of person would be disturbed by people's spelling,rather funny i must say.Well that all for now,maby.

A teacher? Would it make you feel better if I was? Well, no, I'm not, I'm just literate, I mean, actually literate, it's a shame you don't appear to have reading and writing down though... You know what I find funny? Someone that can't spell trying to be smart.

MAYBE you'll buy a dictionary.

DeletedUser

why do you guys even care about spelling. i mean spell well enough at least make sure we can understand it. (some guy even asked his mom to check it once.) but anyways we all know hogs suck. the last time i conquered their city the defence was about zero

DeletedUser

Anyways were did anarqy go! Did cat bite your tong! Or you just going to post another of those essays of your's that is taking you a day to write! :)
Shh! Don't distract him or he'll lose his place and have to start all over again.

DeletedUser12077

derp

why do you guys even care about spelling. i mean spell well enough at least make sure we can understand it. (some guy even asked his mom to check it once.) but anyways we all know hogs suck. the last time i conquered their city the defence was about zero

Because it's one of those completely anal, inane things that will wind somebody up to no end...

lol...anal...

DeletedUser

Because it's one of those completely anal, inane things that will wind somebody up to no end...

lol...anal...

lol, someguy in school said if there was a sexual intercourse position based on me, it would get called waynal.

DeletedUser10416

Anyway... back to the topic.

I'm the greatest leader in Alpha history. Period.

lol