Best & Worst Leaders/Founders Opinions

DeletedUser

Abaddon was with Somali for a long time.

He was one of the TE commanders. Elite was pretty active in the KoDR/UoW war till he for real life reasons got inactive and got booted by J.N.C

he then returned to the game and became leader of Somali Pirates.

He is by far the best leader i met in this game. Too bad real life issues didnt allow him to fulfill all of his potential.

DeletedUser12950

Worst leader - Not sure really... Leftytwoguns? Lol for bringing BA down with his paranoia, maybe?

I'm just going through this forums just for fun and finally I found this thread.

Would like to say that I only can recognize two leaders that worth to be mentioned, one is lefty2guns; One of the best commanders of eta and the only possible players that could forge BA I made it what it used to be, the other leader is Rygarr; really impressive labor to deal with all of us in valor, specially with me when I used to play a bit more often, just wanted to say thanks to them, hope they can go through RL like they proudly did in GP.

DeletedUser

I'm just going through this forums just for fun and finally I found this thread.

Would like to say that I only can recognize two leaders that worth to be mentioned, one is lefty2guns; One of the best commanders of eta and the only possible players that could forge BA I made it what it used to be, the other leader is Rygarr; really impressive labor to deal with all of us in valor, specially with me when I used to play a bit more often, just wanted to say thanks to them, hope they can go through RL like they proudly did in GP.

hmmmmmm think you must of missed that BA was formed and made great not by lefty but by other great players before him who no longer play. lefty was a good attacker( was able to be total offence due to great alliance and fear of alliance at time), that's where it stops. bad bad leader, to easy to draw into wars or losing allies (ask james or TK ), cried out for support and threaten others around him when attacked and treated people very badly. i would say if he never gain the leadership of BA or had more players around him to tell him like it is he would of been one of the greats, now as it stands just another ghost of eta.

DeletedUser

Lefty was great leader and a great guy by my humble opinion,he was just a bit too aggressive.

DeletedUser31450

I vote i was the worst leader ever.
I founded The Immortal Warriors

DeletedUser

A lot of names to put here, I'll just mention the current ones:
CR leaders and council - made CR a well oiled fighting machine.
P1mono & Razvan - held Valor together during rough leaderless times.
Brlinho - great leaders make unpopular decisions for the sake of his alliance. Brlinho made tough decisions and stood by his members, kept BA active even with the loss of many great members and of course kept Eta interesting.
Rygarr - for forming Valor he changed Eta when it was stagnant and boring.

DeletedUser

well thank you Sir,but you couldnt be more wrong,I lead those bunch of nice girls and boys to disaster for my own fun..but I do blame them for listening to me..on the other side there can be no good leader without good squad,as I mentioned many times before I am just one of the people in B.A.(plus K.E.),all together we dont have a leader,just few people all the same,I just scream and shout on externals while others do it on the battlefield..

DeletedUser

That can't be true. You were always the most active then, well you and sirgaz. Now its just you and batvanio. I remember when there was only 5 of you left, edhte, maria10, sirgaz, kriic & you. Did I forget anyone? Is this right? Whatever happened to good old edhte? The defense minister? RL got to him?

DeletedUser

well something like that,edthe was true defense minister like you said but he was really busy in RL so when he coudnt be active like he once was he decided to quit the game,we miss him.

DeletedUser

On that note, Dirk has to think that Brlinho has to be amongst the best leaders - Why I hear you ask!

Well, he looks after an alliance which has some of the highest level / performing warriors in ETA - it must take some great abilities to attract and keep a group together for the time ETA has been going....

So Dirk take his hat off (if was wearing on) to Brlinho

J.n.c 1993

Strategos
Dirk... can I ask you a serious question?

Why do you always say your own name in front of everything?

"Dirk says - blah blah blah"

Do you do that in RL? It is a bit worrying :p

DeletedUser

Dirk wonders why you are so worried about this and have to resort to name calling - thought you were better than that

Shame the end of the game has reduced you to this

DeletedUser31450

stwl360 likes how dirk talks.
stwl360 thinks its funny.

Just kidding

DeletedUser

Thank you - just trying to add some difference to the forum / game

might be annoying to some - might make some smile - others may just ignore it

but Dirk just wants to do his best to make the game fun for all!!

stwl360 likes how dirk talks.
stwl360 thinks its funny.

Just kidding