Best & Worst Leaders/Founders Opinions

DeletedUser

Erm.. Flirt chat? Moppy does not think so :-o I'm far too old for flirting..

There is no excuse for the months of lies, deceit and manipulation TK has been doing, to people he be-friended beyond names on a game. Even now he is still lying and probably remains within Eta, ruining the game for people who want to play a straight, honest game.

I am just glad that his deception came out before any real harm was done and now everyone can see the trouble he has been trying to cause.

DeletedUser13936

Yes I have a-lot off Respect for T.K. Just not in ETA, Shame really When I first started ETA, I looked up to Tk now I just treat him like a normal player. T.K has put UoW where is today.

I know his right hand man Lefty he is upset with T.K to and Moppy who I talked to a-lot and no not about the game but flirt chat lol and general chat :p

ya in other worlds and the forum i still have lots of respect for him + he helped me learn how to play the game and made me a CoA back when i was in WoA

DeletedUser

The worse Leader was me in UoW even lefty would agree with me on that.
2nd worse Leader in JNC93.. TE... Say no more.
3rd Worse Leader is T.K UoW. UoW members know why.
4th Worse Leader is chris WoA Leader.
5th Worse Leader is Lefty B.A. reason why he takes the game far to serious, and he is not really active no more and he is 2nd in the attacking, thanks to MoppyO there my girl :p. me and Lefty don't really get on, I'm here to have fun. I think that is why, or he lost his best mate, T.K I sand up 2 him as I caught him cheating :). Now I have more then one accounts but I don't use them at once otherwise I would have been banned by now.. well Lefty be first one to geee me up to the mods :p

Stuart, mocking me for being number two in APB now? Might I ask what rank are you? No one else in the server comes even close to 900k APB except Moppy, so because one player beat me doesn't change the fact that you still suck, and you're a well known cheater does it?

DeletedUser

Worst Leader

My opinion on this is clear.

Worst leader ever award to LeftyTwo Guns - a true ego maniac who's biggest failing is lack of respect for others. Trys to control everyone and everything.

Many of you know I am leaving Eta, isf the damn game would have let me restart I'd be ghost by now, but keeps flashing error. lol Raised a support ticket. But in the mean time, my cities are up for grabs and once cleared I will make no effort to defend.

There are some GREAT players and leaders within BA and within other alliances.

I will miss the game, but not the drama and bull that goes with it.

Over and Out
Ali ;-)

DeletedUser

MoppyO, you and lefty where great leaders it was like good cop bad cop.

without you it's just the bad cop. This will not be good for BA.

About the Drama yes, BA does make there own Drama more then most alliances.

you will be missed :(

lefty you better start writing MoppyO a song ASAP

DeletedUser

sorry mate, it's too far gone past that.. I guess I'll have to save my songs for amber anyway...

DeletedUser3569

Im going to say Moppy0 +1
Great leader, great attacker, and kept group dynamics flowing
You will be missed

DeletedUser13605

Guys I don't check these forums too much because it's basically a waste of time.

Both L2G and Moppy0 are for me still both friends and an inspriation. This massive rift is a relection of how much they both gave to the game in their own way. It was unstainable and the stress caused a crack.

Out of consideration of all the time you spent together I wish you would both agree to look beyone this crap and move on. Maybe we can all still work together in Lambda.

DeletedUser

Guys I don't check these forums too much because it's basically a waste of time.

Both L2G and Moppy0 are for me still both friends and an inspriation. This massive rift is a relection of how much they both gave to the game in their own way. It was unstainable and the stress caused a crack.

Out of consideration of all the time you spent together I wish you would both agree to look beyone this crap and move on. Maybe we can all still work together in Lambda.

nope lefty lost his city

DeletedUser

i nominate velael :p would say good leader if given the right chance early on. always been on the wrong side of top alliances near his alliance. Held a small group of fighters together for a long time. If fate had worked his way would be in the top players. sadly never realy given the chance to attack and has had to lean towards defence. looks like he likes rainbows and unicorns which is a thumbs up in my book.

DeletedUser

wow didnt remember this thread for many months,thanks Mistraven for putting it back to the top.(actually it was velael who bring it back I guess so thank you too)

Top Leaders:
1..Leonadius of FATE - for keeping FATE together through all the bad stuff and all the wars they have seen,considering he is very skilled fighter and guy willing to fight anyone anywhere I admire his patience and love for FATE,and for putting FATE in front of his personal goals,those are the characteristics one Leader should have(to put aside his goals and wishes and to do whatever is needed for alliance).No doubt top leader of ETA.
2.J.N.C 93 (for getting TE to the top,and making the same as assistant or at least helper to Rygarr in Valor now)
3.Rygarr (for assisting J.N.C 93 to lead TE to the top,and for doing the same on his own with Valor)

must mention Calico Jack and Mistraven/dback while leading KODR,they done some great stuff and people followed them,was tempted myself to join KODR back in days,it was a shame cause of RL reasons they couldn't carry on with leading KODR (I know many will not agree with this opinion but it is my opinion and I am in tittle to say whatever I think is my opinion.)Plus mark for both of them.

Worst leaders:
1.Brlinho of B.A (this is not an irony or being sarcastic or something like that) - that guy managed to lead B.A. to its worst position in alliance rankings,out of top 12,and never managed to give B.A. what it once was,plus made a monsters from few decent people who stick by B.A. and managed to make whole ETA look at B.A like the worst possible alliance,I am not saying I am not proud of that,just saying that is not very good result.
2.Shadow2010 - guy made an alliance,few days later he recruited 2 of his friends to that alliance and they left Valor to join him,then he change name of the alliance and then he went back to Valor leaving those 2(later they went back to Valor),all of that happened in like less then 4 days.(I have nothing against shadow,talked to him few times and he seems like very nice guy,he is from Scotland so he must be great guy,I am just saying he is not a leader one should seek)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

i nominate velael :p would say good leader if given the right chance early on. always been on the wrong side of top alliances near his alliance. Held a small group of fighters together for a long time. If fate had worked his way would be in the top players. sadly never realy given the chance to attack and has had to lean towards defence. looks like he likes rainbows and unicorns which is a thumbs up in my book.

misty giving me a compliment? thought id never see the day. thanks. +rep

Last edited by a moderator:

J.n.c 1993

Strategos
Best leader - 1... Whateverr or Rygarr, both quality leaders. Not because they lead the top ranked alliances, but they both are good guys to talk to, they are organised and can get stuff done.

Worst leader - Not sure really... Leftytwoguns? Lol for bringing BA down with his paranoia, maybe?

DeletedUser

Has anybody nominated AbbyD?
If not, I nominate AbbyD as the best leader.

DeletedUser

Has anybody nominated AbbyD?
If not, I nominate AbbyD as the best leader.
Try to back it up with facts. Some players dont know who Abbyd is as a leader. From what I can recall when I was with TS (ABBYD was in SP) he went inactive then came back again then left. Probably RL issues who knows....

DeletedUser

Yeah, I think he did have RL issues. But you summed it up. Does anybody know if he is on the external forums by any chance? I joined Grepolis right before AoTF merged into SP and I think the merge went very well because we were able to take down KoDR. So he was the leader of all of those people. Abby taught me so much about this game, and he seemed like a genuine person. I really admired the way he handled any diplomacy. And I remember in our guides it said "The best form of defense is attack." I guess I don't have too much to back myself up but I know other players would be able to. I'm just saying that he deserves the nomination. Lol.