Best & Worst Leaders/Founders Opinions

DeletedUser

I'm a pretty small fish around here, but I'll toss my two cents in for the sake of posterity. I can only comment on xchris as he is the only one I've had the pleasure of interacting with; As I said I'm a pretty small fry and thus haven't had much cause to interface with a lot of you guys as you're simply way out of my league.

At any rate, so far I have felt xchris to be a capable leader. He is quite active in our internal forums and is constantly working to direct advice and support to the members who are in distress. He actively participates in our various battle groups in planning our coordinated attacks and does his best to keep updated on what everyone is involved in.

Unfortunately the alliance is rather large and I believe he has his hands full trying to manage everything that goes on. As pointed out above he has been going out of his way to appoint leaders but players with the time and aptitude required to fill these positions adequately are few and far between.

In conclusion, I believe he does an excellent job with what he's got.

DeletedUser11798

In conclusion, I believe he does an excellent job with what he's got.

Lol you must be joking? Hes a terrible leader, his alliance is spread out all over the place, poor organising, poor leadership, just about everything.

DeletedUser

Lol you must be joking? Hes a terrible leader, his alliance is spread out all over the place, poor organising, poor leadership, just about everything.

You are welcome to your opinion, of course; It seems to be the popular opinion around here, anyway. I can only speak from my admittedly limited experience serving under him. I place a lot of value on effort and in this regard I do not find him deficient.

DeletedUser11798

Well good luck in WoA, you are really gonna need it.:)

DeletedUser

So I'm told. However things turn out, everything one endures is a learning experience and all one can do is make the most of it and learn from it. I am aware that we're far from perfect but change comes from within and if it is needed then it will come. Or it won't and the organization will not endure. That's the way of things. We'll see how it goes.

DeletedUser11798

You will hear alot of people saying that kind of stuff about your alliance around here and possibly ingame, mainley because everyone hates WoA, if you are a good player then you should leave and find another alliance to settle in at.

DeletedUser

That's the easy way out. If it comes to it and we cannot pull together, I might consider such a move. Until then I believe the effort would be better spent working internally to improve on our strengths and trim our weaknesses. I'll admit I haven't been with WoA long enough to warrant stone-cold unflinching loyalty, but I have a few friends inside that migrated with me from GoE that I feel some measure of obligation to. Alliance-hopping because we're unpopular just doesn't feel like a move of great integrity.

DeletedUser

That's the easy way out. If it comes to it and we cannot pull together, I might consider such a move. Until then I believe the effort would be better spent working internally to improve on our strengths and trim our weaknesses. I'll admit I haven't been with WoA long enough to warrant stone-cold unflinching loyalty, but I have a few friends inside that migrated with me from GoE that I feel some measure of obligation to. Alliance-hopping because we're unpopular just doesn't feel like a move of great integrity.

Honestly man. The tendency to speak so much on forums and less game play makes people mad at WoA.

Please go get some points and honestly just enjoy the game instead of discussing so much about your strategy.

You are really lucky that you are in O26. Else I would have gotten myself some BP.

DeletedUser3569

I think ill have my alliance go out there and snatch up ypur cities, just for being annoying

DeletedUser

Ruffled some feathers, have I? Relax, gentlemen. My intention is not to provoke, I was just expressing some opinions and discussing some points which were brought up by Mr. Retro. If you are offended by the free exchange of ideas, well, I don't know what to say about that without delving into pettiness so I'll just leave it at that.

Cheers.

DeletedUser11798

Ruffled some feathers, have I? Relax, gentlemen. My intention is not to provoke, I was just expressing some opinions and discussing some points which were brought up by Mr. Retro. If you are offended by the free exchange of ideas, well, I don't know what to say about that without delving into pettiness so I'll just leave it at that.

Cheers.

Ooooooo Mr Retro lol I feel so important, anyway its mainley because WoA members are treated a little diffrent than most people

DeletedUser

Cheers.

That's the whole point dude. No one likes WOA.. now you're brand new, or brand new to the forums and it's "woa this" and "woa that" Same as a lot of the smaller fish around here, if you don't want the attention (negative included) don't draw it to your self.

If you, admittedly, have no ETA experience, or knowledge of any other leader, or alliance, you simply don't have too much to contribute in threads involving those topics. Nothing against you at all, best of luck.
-L2g

DeletedUser

Fair enough, like I said my intention was not to stir the pot up. I guess I was just a bit surprised to see that there was practically no representation of our alliance here on the boards and I thought to rectify that. Any way you slice it this has gotten way off topic and the forum moderator in me wants to scream, "Get back on topic!" So I've tossed my two cents into the hat and I'll leave it at that. Good day, gentlemen.

DeletedUser

The worse Leader was me in UoW even lefty would agree with me on that.
2nd worse Leader in JNC93.. TE... Say no more.
3rd Worse Leader is T.K UoW. UoW members know why.
4th Worse Leader is chris WoA Leader.
5th Worse Leader is Lefty B.A. reason why he takes the game far to serious, and he is not really active no more and he is 2nd in the attacking, thanks to MoppyO there my girl :p. me and Lefty don't really get on, I'm here to have fun. I think that is why, or he lost his best mate, T.K I sand up 2 him as I caught him cheating :). Now I have more then one accounts but I don't use them at once otherwise I would have been banned by now.. well Lefty be first one to geee me up to the mods :p

DeletedUser3569

so pretty much, you say you have multiples in alliances for spying purposes.

DeletedUser

Actually, he's saying the exact opposite. He said that he uses different accounts, but not all at the same time or on the same world. He's been pretty open as to who his accounts are, if the mods had a reason, he'd be banned.

DeletedUser

Actually, he's saying the exact opposite. He said that he uses different accounts, but not all at the same time or on the same world. He's been pretty open as to who his accounts are, if the mods had a reason, he'd be banned.

Thanks Ace yep you are right.. I do wish I had another account in ETA, I'm getting bored of getting attacked, By clowns.. I have killed 2 C.S of today, thanks to gods Powers.. :) maybe another day I will have another account in ETA. I quite enjoy this world, so much drama. :) Alpha is like picking on the little guys. with 44 cites, I'm just picking of targets. :)

DeletedUser13936

/QUOTE]

ya i have to agree there i still have an amount of respect for TK but after what he is done in eta but my opinion of him has flown south considerably

DeletedUser

/QUOTE]

ya i have to agree there i still have an amount of respect for TK but after what he is done in eta but my opinion of him has flown south considerably

Yes I have a-lot off Respect for T.K. Just not in ETA, Shame really When I first started ETA, I looked up to Tk now I just treat him like a normal player. T.K has put UoW where is today.

I know his right hand man Lefty he is upset with T.K to and Moppy who I talked to a-lot and no not about the game but flirt chat lol and general chat :p