Passed Better Mapping System

Do you think a better mapping system as described below should be implemented?

• Yes

Votes: 189 98.4%
  • No

Votes: 3 1.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

We need a new map system and I think this sounds perfect. The current system, or lack of one, is quite frankly a pain that is putting my time under serious stress which is making me consider my position as a leader of an alliance. My thoughts are that if Inno could save me an hour a night, as a paying customer, I think it should be done as long as it is a reasonable suggestion. This is a reasonable suggestion in my opinion and I seriously thinks it needs doing very shortly.

The time constraints a game like this takes is too much without even the basic tools which for whatever reason, I feel is missing on this game. I think that snaggle's idea is perfect and should be implemented ASAP

DeletedUser

THIS is one of many things that should have been implemented above a "Revolt" system.

DeletedUser

Better mapping system please. Current one is catastrophe.

DeletedUser

Please!

This is my biggest gripe in the game after using TW (well i do miss my scouts too)

Seriously, we need better mapping.

DeletedUser

I agree, maps need a serious reconstruction graphically, functionally and technically (current one is very slow loading)

DeletedUser

Excellent idea! I hope the game developers decide to implement this because it would be a huge improvement to the game.

DeletedUser

yes i strongly agree with the suggestion. life would be much simpler..

:pro:

DeletedUser

Hi,
I really like ANY idea that makes the map system easier to use... I have difficulty seeing where all my own villages are relative to each other on the map let alone allies and enemies :eek:(
I would welcome such a change.
Kind regards
Kes

DeletedUser1483

I think you have the whole of SPARTA's support on this one. =]

+1 from this member. Its a great idea. Well done snaggle.

Chris

DeletedUser

Almost anything would be an improvement. I have a hard time using the current system as clicking on the "global always goes to the 900's no matter where you click. Rolling at ocean edges is a nightmare. Figuring out who is in the area is hopeless. I have not played TW so I do not know exactly how it works but it seems that the background coloring would be tricky with multiple people on 1 island, no?

Status
Not open for further replies.