Passed Better Mapping System

Do you think a better mapping system as described below should be implemented?

• Yes

Votes: 189 98.4%
  • No

Votes: 3 1.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

A better mapping sytem = more opportunites to have large scale battles and fights, which = more players who want to see the carnage and action that large grepo wars have.

Put in a better mapping system please Inno, this would end up giving you more customers and much more happy players.

DeletedUser

Ideas Form

Current Workaround
The current Workaround is frankly a pain. In order to create a usable map there are several steps required.
1) Go to http://www.grepolismaps.org/
2) Input my criteria and adjust map accordingly
3) Save map as .jpg
4) Upload map to photobucket to get link
5) Post as needed

actually you can just right click copy image location paste in the forum or message and add image tag

showmap.php

DeletedUser

actually you can just right click copy image location paste in the forum or message and add image tag

showmap.php
It's more the re-touching, cropping.... highlighting. It can be a real pain to make a map of some O's. Also to have the option to not have to leave the game so that we can make a map is really great. Additionally, to be able to play full time with your own custom map is even better.

Thank you for pointing this out, I appreciate your feedback.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

took me ages to find myself on Eta

can you see that little black dot?

i rated this thread excellent ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2795

showmap.php

In addition to what snagglereturns pointed out, I will note that on those maps it can be hard to see anything without editing it, re-uploading it, etc.

DeletedUser

Definitely do this! Voted yes. It takes so long to make a decent map now. I just spent about 20 minutes on paint working with a grepolismaps.com map, trying to make it look at least possible to read and understand.

DeletedUser

Definitely yes! There's absolutely no reason the that developers can't emulate the same mapping system that they developed for TW. I mean both of these games were developed by InnoGames right? So, all of you code happy sobs out there in game land get crackin'!!!

The masses are speaking to you. Might be prudent to listen. :)

DeletedUser

i rarely post in the grepolis forum on least great idea's and important matter are too be reconsidered. These one of does moment where you have participate 'cause it make the game more fun and playable.

Great idea im voting yes.

DeletedUser

Great Idea... I hate having to spend ages making strategic maps... It would be much better in game...

DeletedUser2795

Wow, A lot of votes, I guess that the morale issue stirred up a lot of people to the forums :p

Status
Not open for further replies.