Biggest cowards in Iota?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

For me it was billy200.. no longer playing. he declared war against the athenians. when he was leader of kop cos a player took a ghost on 'his' island. when we attacked back he insisted all kop support him and no-one else and then when they got killed hit vm ever few days until eternal myrians took him in.. and he dumped his alliance lol

DeletedUser

I agree, billy was the biggest coward on iota. I have not met anyone else that could take that title away from him.

DeletedUser

Lord Xeanor by far. He attacked people without reason countless times and never held a proper conversation with a soul. Not to mention, most of the attacks could have been shot down in the harbor. Then he lost 27 cities in a couple days and that's the end of that.

Edit: How could I forget Sialan? We clear 7 of his 13 cities, take 3 of them and he goes into VM. Must have hit it early because on day two, I had a running revolt but the CS landing time was too late in hitting before VM went into effect. (Don't worry Sialan, you only have a few weeks to hide and I know those warehouses are empty because you paid for 3 of my CS)

Oh yeah, Red Dragon 777... I'm still gunning for you personally. Turtle it up in your little 7 cities of defense. We didn't forget about you.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

How about out beloved Silvatica? Was posting in forums all over and when the attacks hit him, he went on VM asap.

DeletedUser

oh yeah Silv was a classic lol but I still vote for billy.

A player took a ghost on his island and he mailed me saying that if that play grew by more than 1k points he'd declare war! I said ok fine declare war

I wouldn't mind if it was just him but he told all 120 members of kings of poseison to support him even if they were getting attacked. His cities came first. then hit vm not once but 3 times!

I think that takes some topping lol

DeletedUser

Merc98

I agree billy200 & Silvatica take the cake here. I loved reading their perfectly-flawed logic and how quick they escaped into vac mode. They should write biographies of them in the Leadership Guide here in Grepoforum.;)

I would add Merc98 to the "Ocean 67" version of this list. Apparently some people think he's a god in other oceans... as I'm not privy to that much personal information, I can only tell you what actions he took and you can make your own judgment:

In Ocean 67, he presided over the Legion Myrmidons who had their academy systematically removed without his intervention over a period of 3 months by much smaller players and alliances. Name changed to Eternal Myrmidons. He presided over the Eternal Myrmidons when they changed names to LEGION I, LEGION II, & LEGION III for a few days, then as the LEGION vs. Evo War just started, they changed the name back to Eternal Myrmidon to leave LEGION (Silv's version) to their fate. Then he left and created a new alliance called Olympians, which took in long-time Myrmidons and LEGION refugees. Then a few weeks into his tenure, he left leadership of Olympians to 2 players and fled to Evo3 because he was being attacked after he failed to take a city with thousands of units of support. So after losing 5 out of 25 cities, he fled to vacation mode.

Thought he would be a good mention as Evo3 is being dismantled today.:)

DeletedUser

Add one to that... Greymist is now in vacation after losing 10 cities. (I think he hit it after losing 5 but people are still squeezing CS' in there before the clocks up :D

DeletedUser13647

My favorite coward is..... wait for it..... THE BASILISK.

He was a strong member of Evo but he left for nothing more than the publicity and a stronger leadership spot. He is fighting against his former mates and allies. In my opinion people like that are, well, a little cooku.

Also, long time hated by my alliance: ace06. Leader of 64 Bravo Alliance/The Last Horde (they had both names). When 64 Alpha fell apart he made his alliance break their ties with them and abandon they're sister alliance. Then he left The Last Horde for Eternal Myrmidon. POW/SG responded (64 Alpha and Bravo were our allies) by pounding his face in. We had taken all his cities but one when he founded a city deep in EM territory called Exodus. We conquered his last big city but nobody would touch an 800 point city deep in enemy waters. ace06 is now in Evo.

DeletedUser

Um, actaully I left to be with my old friends. I dont care about publicity or leadership, its easier to just be a normal members. Not as much to do and I dont have to talk to loads of noobs asking to join.

Oh, and I am not fighting against my old friends. I am only fighting against the people attacking me. Lozza will never get attacked by me and neither will loads of Evo members that I still consider friends.

By the way, what I did does not make me a coward. A coward is someone that runs when they are under attacke etc. I just left and joined my old friends. Nothing to do with being a coward.

PS:What stronger leadership spot? I was a leader in Evo and now just a leader over here. In fact, I went from a strong one to a weaker one.

DeletedUser

tbf I wouldn't say he was a coward...

I know Baslisk made the wrong decisions agreeing to be part of Evo when we set it up and he decided to got to TF. I've forgiven him for what happened after he left and TF have to put up with all the attacks now. It's a game though so I don't think it's worth taking things so sersiously lol just have fun :)

and yes he was a leader in Evo too, he just doesn't have to listen to me telling him what to do anymore ;)

DeletedUser

Thank you lozza ;) Shows what a good person you are.

And cala, I thought we were on the same side? Your alliance is part of the coalition isnt it?

DeletedUser

Thank you lozza ;) Shows what a good person you are.

And cala, I thought we were on the same side? Your alliance is part of the coalition isnt it?

Yeah, but have you seen their battle stats? I think Cal should quit messing around on the externals and get in the game. All this big talk of kicking people out of oceans and forming a coalition from a guy that has 11K ABP.

C'mon Cal. Less talk, more walk ;)

DeletedUser

Good point jenn. Cal seems to like making comments that he knows nothing about. I dont think cal has ever been in Legion or Athenian or Evo so I wonder how he knows what actually went on.

Only Evo players can say stuff about that as they are the only ones that really know what went on, the leaders mainly.

DeletedUser13647

I'm just expressing my opinions. I never said I'm a good player. Also I've said on many posts of my own that I'm a below-average player because I don't have that much time to be active. Especially nowadays where my mom says I'm not supposed to play at all but I still like the game so... Anyways I did cut back to only Iota so my grades would stop dropping. That's the reason I have 11k aBP gots it? Also I play on 2 soccer teams, a basketball team, I do tennis drills twice a week. I have drum lessons on wednesdays. I stay after school for over an hour on Thursdays cause I'm a member of a Creative Writing team (yes I said team). So you can see why it's hard to be active with all that and still act like you're grounded and are doing so.

edit:Anyways I'm just on this game to have fun like all of us should be. No need for people to get their panties up in a bunch. And yes Basilisk we are on the same side, but that doesn't mean I have to like you. This coalition is just gonna fall apart no matter who wins. Also the opinions stated by me (other than the ones about ace06) are NOT the opinions of my alliance. My alliance has about 10 leaders maybe more

DeletedUser

I do way more stuff than that cal yet am still ranked higher than you.

I agree that its just a game but you should'nt say things like that as you will make the person angry even if its just a game, no one wants to be called the biggest coward in iota.

PS:Stuff I do: Skydive, Rock climbing, archery, horse riding, surfing, ride my ripstick(look it up on google), write books, review books, rugby team, football team, running team, hocky team, basket ball team, violin, must I go on? Oh, also choosing my GCSE's on top of that.

DeletedUser

hello, i am a super noob/ founder of Death lords and this is my first post, i read the forums so i can learn about stuff that happened b4 i joined... in my life exp, dont tell tales unless you have scars to show for it... i hope to learn from all the experienced players i meet. :)

the best policy- is no policy
:pro:

P.S. (i write and do archery)

DeletedUser

How can we forget Demokritos, co leader of the Now Defunct Myrmidon Elites... The amount of talk that espued from him and How He and Merc98 would Never be beaten in OC 67. Well, as BBCue mentioned, My initiation of taking him down, taking his first city loss EVER and the incredible co-ordination that ensued from Our close allies amounted to taking 4 more of his cities within a 48 hour period which caused the "Supposed" Mighty to fall. And Fall they did...Then ran into Vacation Mode. ::Smirks:: I eagerly await his return however I have a feeling they BOTH have been eliminated from the game and Vacation Mode for them, is now permanent.

"We Do NOT Forgive,
We Do NOT Forget,
We are THE DEATH CRUSADERS.
Expect US..."

DeletedUser

Since when did the "biggest coward" thread become the "busiest RL schedule thread?" You guys seem to have more than enough time to speak within these forums about things going on in Grepolis... so why not play it a little more with that same time? Just a thought.

I agree with THE BASLISK about speaking on things you were not a part of Cal. It's not fair to present a biased opinion based on hearsay from members of an alliance that you were never a part of. I don't think he's a coward at all... Just like I don't think he's as much of a fighter as he is a dictator.

Adding to the list of cowards, Herndad who was a part of Evo and has now hit the vacation button along with his good friend Greymist. Who was it that said they never met an Evo coward? ;) I'm glad you guys (and girls) decided to downsize a bit. It's funny how our original targets are all getting kicked out anyway. They're the reason our war with Evo started lol.

DeletedUser15533

I dont see how basalisk could be a coward here it takes alot too walk away from EVO by choice especialy too be with friends while he still was friends with alot of EVO players

Status
Not open for further replies.