Biggest cowards in Iota?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I dont see how basalisk could be a coward here it takes alot too walk away from EVO by choice especialy too be with friends while he still was friends with alot of EVO players

I agree Night Wolf, it takes guts to just walk away from the 1# alliance...

DeletedUser13647

I agree Night Wolf, it takes guts to just walk away from the 1# alliance...

Fine, I'm sorry BASILISK. I never meant it to turn into a fight. I thought we had freedom of speech on these forums but whatevs. But, notice that I called ace06 a coward for the same reasons. Leaving his alliance betraying the ones he was a leader of bla bla blah. I thought that you were just turning against them not staying friendly with your old friends. I was talking about things I knew nothing about BUT I was trying to make an educated guess about it. So I hope I pulled myself out of this one as smoothly as I did with the fight with Aramay on the forums back in '10. Sorry if I offended anyone/made myself look like this guy >>:heh:

DeletedUser

Finally ;) Thats all I wanted to here.

We are cool now cal. Its ok ;)

DeletedUser13647

Good thanks for being cool about it mate. From the sounds of your schedule you're in high school?? God it makes me really want to go.... NOT. I'm still in 8th grade lucky me.

DeletedUser

lol, i in high nxt yr :p

as far as i know, anybody whom i speak to on here can and will conquer me, therefore, i tread lightly :)

DeletedUser

Off Topic much lol

Ice I'm glad you are happy with our downsize.. we are too. Some players should never have been invited, but they were.. a couple have proved themselves but some haven't and we're now dealing with that.

back to cowards.. anyone else? ;)

DeletedUser

lol, its my noobishness to be off topic :p

idk if anybody knows dreean? he has played on iota and mu, he is very whiny and expects the world to bow before him... he always switches to the alliance dominating his ocean because he has no loyalty, he only stays on a server until he gets a second city, then he gets upset being treated like noob and goes inactive :rolleyes:

(idk him personally, one of my friends plays on Mu and has met him, when they farmed him, he demmanded they give him 5 chariots "or else") :eek: whats he going to do, attack with 30 swordsmen???

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser13647

If anyone is interested in a cowardly alliance (I was going to do their original founder but I forget his name so I'm just doing the alliance)

Scipio Africanus. They have no original members left and they always get into conflicts that they can't handle and call on their allies for help.

MaDDoG-SA and Allgreek2me, two members of The Brotherhood, attacked two members of Scipio Africanus, one started hopping alliances (named tanujavs) and another got tired of not being supported so he left Scipio and started defending solo. We respected that and invited him, named Kaichr, in (don't worry it was the attacker's idea). The other tanujavs Allgreek2me conquered while MaDDoG-SA took a ghost town instead.
Because of this Scipio Africanus delcared war on us (oh and btw this was still when SG 'n POW were seperate). So LTU started coordinating against them in 63 and 52. Then DL-Gaeltacht Rage started attacking us. So we asked them what was up and they said that SA was their ally. Then The Shadow Warriors did the same, with no retaliation from SA itself for the entire war. Fortunately TSW and The Brotherhood are allies now and Gaeltacht has agreed not to help SA. :D

DeletedUser

thats ...... sad?

I know what it feels like to be attacked by Gaeltacht Rage :heh: well, Gaeltacht Rage II, they wanted 47 and attacked me and others of my alliance, they wouldnt respond to mail until i started rumors... :rolleyes:

we are getting it fixed though :)

DeletedUser12427

If anyone is interested in a cowardly alliance (I was going to do their original founder but I forget his name so I'm just doing the alliance)

Scipio Africanus. They have no original members left and they always get into conflicts that they can't handle and call on their allies for help.

MaDDoG-SA and Allgreek2me, two members of The Brotherhood, attacked two members of Scipio Africanus, one started hopping alliances (named tanujavs) and another got tired of not being supported so he left Scipio and started defending solo. We respected that and invited him, named Kaichr, in (don't worry it was the attacker's idea). The other tanujavs Allgreek2me conquered while MaDDoG-SA took a ghost town instead.
Because of this Scipio Africanus delcared war on us (oh and btw this was still when SG 'n POW were seperate). So LTU started coordinating against them in 63 and 52. Then DL-Gaeltacht Rage started attacking us. So we asked them what was up and they said that SA was their ally. Then The Shadow Warriors did the same, with no retaliation from SA itself for the entire war. Fortunately TSW and The Brotherhood are allies now and Gaeltacht has agreed not to help SA. :D

afrivanus
well that alliance was founded by some body who near me lol
nice cities to conquer so ...

DeletedUser

mumm-ra definitely.

Loves to pick fight's with helpless, small and inactive player's :rolleyes:

PrincessLozza easily and cleverly manipulates him. Too bad he is the leader of illuminati. No wonder she said she likes their leader lol.

DeletedUser13647

Oh yea I agree with Mumm-Ra.

He abandoned the members of Illuminati in Ocean 53 because he was scared of a war with POW-SG-Camels.

DeletedUser

Wow, this went from cowards to lozza's...well, lets not even go there ;) There are kids on this game after all.

Status
Not open for further replies.