Pnp BLACK A.R.M.A.D.A. vs. Valor.

DeletedUser15946

Last Login: 1344 days, 18 hours, 26 minutes ago
lol whats that funny site anyway get playchess :p

DeletedUser

Since BA is the most active alliance (by member percentage)...what is new? Aside from Brlinho and Sirgaz' chess addiction?:)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

i don't know of any attempt to peace with danb from either sides. some of us are still attacking him but not as priority. probably bp hunting. depends on the individual players.

DeletedUser

Danb is cool guy,he was just on the wrong side from the begining till the end,as for the name of his alliance I had nothing to do with it.

DeletedUser31450

You should not forget Brlinho that we are still in war with 2 alliances.
The troops i sent to Shadow were my offense troops from 74 so...don't worry about Cal city..i sent my defense in there..just in time:p This is your doing because you said i lose cities to easy..so to make you proud i actually created defense units.Me.Can you imagine that?
Is going to be very hard for TST to take the city back..and very easy for us to take another one.
Anyway the new Cal city served his purpose:)

u do have defensive units. i know that.
they were in one of my cities for a while.

DeletedUser31450

oh my mistake then,but 12 is also pretty much..

Not feeling especially good,will feel amazing if Federer beats Djokovic today cause will put some good money on Mr.Roger Federer.

check out livucus if u want to c lots of alliance changes

DeletedUser13583

God...nothing new..Sirgaz we should try chess together .

DeletedUser

what can I say ....
Valor once offered me: Die!
Brlinho offered me : Join or Die!

I choose join since Valor failed to kill me I thought Join would be better option for me. I am afraid of BA. They seen to kill all valorians they attack .... Dont want to die like many Valor's people did. I am scared!!!

sorry where are you again? or should that be arent you

262 : 53

Valor has nothing to offer..might be good time to find another target,but considering UOW is really bad,and TST are loosing to Valor seems nobody else who could offer a challenge,or some volunteers possible???

300:100

DeletedUser

Looking good Valor :)
I still cant get over those attack reports Mist! Good stuff! :)

DeletedUser

BA are to few to matter anymore... They chose to war an alliance that was in war already with a top alliance and then brag the fact that they are able to take cities form us and that they did effectively.

Valor dont seem to be doing to bad now though

conquers.png

DeletedUser

BA had a grand opening on valor but after sirgaz left(?) are they weakening?

DeletedUser

BA made some very very very very bad new member choices. sad that those members they took in repaid them by so called "leaving" eta