Votes: 61 77.2%
  • No

Votes: 18 22.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I think it is a good idea, but i do see the point that once the server gets older it would be a useless spell.

Because resources would be overflowing by then, majority of villages would be "maxed" so only used to produce troops, therefore slowing resources production would not have a very big impact on troop production. So no one will use it.

For example:
In wars front line villages are normally targeted for take over. You can
A. Reduce production of resource by 50%, which would do nothing to slow down the troop production there. People would just send resources in, or simply have enough in reserve.
Or
B. Reduce troop production by 50% which have an effect. You can argue troops can be sent as support as well. But this will reduce the affected village's ability to attack, as they are producing troops slower.

Hope the example is clear enough to understand.

JKP3nt said:
I said that it was overpowered that way because I was thinking cutting everything that takes time, not just troops. Any objections to me changing the resource cut to troop/ship cut?

Fair point :)

Nef

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

But if it's possible to make this power usable once per day (24h cooldown) then I think that the devs could be more prone to raise cooldown to Bolt than changing it completely. I'd prefer to be cut half prod (or recruitment) rather than be bolted but... cooldown of Bolt raised to 12h (6 for gamma)? or 16 hours (8 for gamma)? Then I think it could be annoying but no more destructive as it is by now...

Btw I like this idea :thumbsup:

DeletedUser

Yeah that could work to, but that has been proposed i think and nothing came of it

DeletedUser

JKP, you are a genius. Let's put this up for vote. 6/5 stars :p

DeletedUser2795

Okay, if this idea does not get through, everyone who can could put bolt protest threads and words on their and their alliance profiles, just a suggestion for if this thread fails

DeletedUser2795

Well, because you can not defend that argument, it is nullified and this is still ready to be voted on.

DeletedUser

I think that it is not right to be able to bolt some one a million miles away and they can do almost nothing to get you back

DeletedUser

I think that it is not right to be able to bolt some one a million miles away and they can do almost nothing to get you back

You could bolt them back, ask allies, attack them (unlikely). There is many choices

DeletedUser

bolting them back doesn't solve anything all that will do is start a bolting war between you and the other person that will never end, so your only choice is to hope you have someone near them who can attack them for you

DeletedUser

Posieden earthquake removes 1-3 level's of city wall, none of the above gives your time and resources back

Also if this gets removed because it is unfair then they all should be removed. If you get hera's happiness or wedding it is unfair because the guy next to you doesn't get it. It is unfair if you get conquered because the city isn't yours anymore. It is unfair if you get attacked because you were offline and didn't know. Removing this would remove the point of grepolis

DeletedUser

I still like this idea the most out of all the bolt threads so far

DeletedUser

no i think all spells that affect others should have a distance limit, and if someone is going to conquer you they are close enough that you can hit them back the problem with the bolt is not what it does it is the fact that you can bolt anyone and then if they want to attack you they have to send an attack 5 to 6 days away maybe more

EDIT: this was to tyroncs

DeletedUser2795

It is good practice to argue with the ignorant. tyroncs, you did not answer my first question in my last post

DeletedUser

It is good practice to argue with the ignorant. tyroncs, you did not answer my first question in my last post

Yes, it is annoying but it is a part of the game. I say you cannot bolt someone who also worships zeus. This would make it fair

DeletedUser

well then you can not conquer someone that also has conquer,is that not what you were saying in your earlier post if it isn't fair to bolt someone then it is not fair to conquer them, well then the same here if you can not bolt a Zeus lover you can not conquer someone who has researched conquer

DeletedUser

well then you can not conquer someone that also has conquer,is that not what you were saying in your earlier post if it isn't fair to bolt someone then it is not fair to conquer them, well then the same here if you can not bolt a Zeus lover you can not conquer someone who has researched conquer

If you are regarding the conquer research as concious then I see your point. If it isn't concious my idea is good

DeletedUser

Yes, it is annoying but it is a part of the game. I say you cannot bolt someone who also worships zeus. This would make it fair

This would do the exact opposite of fair it would lead to all zeus players creating mass bolt anarchy without any possible retaliation...

Status
Not open for further replies.