Votes: 61 77.2%
  • No

Votes: 18 22.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

How about no one bother responding to tyroncs until he comes up with a better and new argument.

Why should I when I think that if gods exist this would happen in war. Don't respond if you wish but bolting is part of the game and people are removing aspects of the game to make it easier for themselves to play

DeletedUser

Why should I when I think that if gods exist this would happen in war. Don't respond if you wish but bolting is part of the game and people are removing aspects of the game to make it easier for themselves to play

So you think its perfectly ok for a player to make say 4 accounts, then used each of those accounts purely for the purpose of bolting you when he/she gets enough favor to do so, just to piss you off cos you conquered his/her village?

You think its perfectly ok for alliances to make "bolt" only accounts to use during wars? i.e. bolt the crap out of you then attack?

You think its ok for bored people who don't really play much to bolt the top 10 players, because they know there's nothing they can do to retaliate?

It is currently possible to do those things as the devs/mods can not enforce the 1 player 1 account rule.

Those abuses are happening purely because the way bolt works currently.

Nef

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

So you think its perfectly ok for a player to make say 4 accounts, then used each of those accounts purely for the purpose of bolting you when he/she gets enough favor to do so, just to piss you off cos you conquered his/her village?

You think its perfectly ok for alliances to make "bolt" only accounts to use during wars? i.e. bolt the crap out of you then attack?

You think its ok for bored people who don't really play much to bolt the top 10 players, because they know there's nothing they can do to retaliate?

It is currently possible to do those things as the devs/mods can not enforce the 1 player 1 account rule.

Those abuses are happening purely because the way bolt works currently.

Nef

And that's exactly why we should put this thread to a vote and replace the bolt with storm. I wouldn't mind it too much. I know it will become very obsolete in the future, but seriously, so will every other spell. As one's villages get more numerous, the gap between his villages and favour production will increase and it will become pretty obsolete. Difficult to please 300 villages with only 40 favour / hour production. Zeus's bolt will just take longer to become obsolete than storm, but I think it is worth it.

DeletedUser

Love the idea, but a few things you need to change.
1) I think your talking about decreasing the Troop and Naval Production by 100%?
Well, in the Visual Aid, it is increase...
2) Is it Troop Production Decrease? Naval Production Decrease? Both? Or Resourse Producton?

Few tweaks here and there, but it's a great idea!

DeletedUser2795

What it says in the original post is what it means, nothing more, nothing less. I, unlike some people, actually update the original post as time passes. And the only Chiliarch likes it, that has to count for something

DeletedUser2795

If you read through the entire thread you would see why I changed it.

DeletedUser

Posieden earthquake removes 1-3 level's of city wall, none of the above gives your time and resources back

Also if this gets removed because it is unfair then they all should be removed. If you get hera's happiness or wedding it is unfair because the guy next to you doesn't get it. It is unfair if you get conquered because the city isn't yours anymore. It is unfair if you get attacked because you were offline and didn't know. Removing this would remove the point of grepolis

This argument doesn't make sense at all. You clearly don't get it, go away. The point is not about being unfair or getting an advantage, it's about doing something to someone else who cannot retaliate.

I think it would make sense to limit the bolt spell to the 48 hours limit by colony ships. Add to this the possibility to destroy buildings with catapults and our problem is solved.

DeletedUser

mmm manticores... sorry I still drool occasionally. And even if you cant get manticores yet for one bolt you can paradrop 4 chariots where ever you want... This appeals to me a lot more than bolt, personally lol

DeletedUser

mmm manticores... sorry I still drool occasionally. And even if you cant get manticores yet for one bolt you can paradrop 4 chariots where ever you want... This appeals to me a lot more than bolt, personally lol

I heard Zeus got stuck on air traffic so I train Manticores instead in my Manticore villa :)

DeletedUser

You can retaliate by bolting back though

So you want this game to turn into a bolt war? I think it would be pretty lame. When I get bolted, I don't bolt back because I have better things to take care of, and my favor can be better used somewhere else. Bolting someone oceans away doesn't make sense to me, because it doesn't change anything to my success in this game.

So answer my question: do you want this game to turn into Bolt Wars in which the only battles between people are random bolts on random players?

DeletedUser

I heard Zeus got stuck on air traffic so I train Manticores instead in my Manticore villa :)

Yeah Unfortunately I'm that that far along in Delta yet... So without that option I'd settle fro chariot drops then bolting... I did just discover that Minotaurs can be sent via transport even though they take up more space then one boat can provide lol

Status
Not open for further replies.