BS vs GRIMM SLEEPERS

DeletedUser

True, but the losses were most likely less active or weak players, or they may end up going to GE which still puts them as the same place and same war, but with the WW kicking in, the team with the most cities wins, more cities, more resources. that would be TU

DeletedUser

BS didn't merge with TU because we lost the war with GS. As far as I remember, we didn't lose cities to GS, except for those inactive and if we consider the rankings (ABP, DBP etc) we were above GS.

As for the BPs, Sab, don't worry, you'll still get those. I'm still your neighbor and I'll continue with the operations just as before. My location on the map is the same, so you can't say I've disappeared.

Regarding the merge, BS and TU members considered it was beneficial to both sides, taking into consideration the old bonds we had and the upcoming upgrade to 2.0. Consequently, you can now see on the map our new name, Evolution, which I assure you will not let you sleep peacefully at night.

As for the challenge, I might say that the war with GS wasn't a challenge up until this point either. For me personally, it was as if I was playing with a little child and I cannot name this a challenge.

DeletedUser

More cities is a definite advantage but you have to strike the right balance between sending resources to the WW and building troops and how the new farming system impacts resource production is yet to be seen. I think its more a matter of how many active players you have rather than city count as it has always been.

As far as the fighting goes, Murty is right. I'll still be fighting against the same players I have been since the Lynx-D3TH War. It will be a while before the original TU guys are anywhere near me, if they even choose to move that direction at all.

I must say, the merge has created quite the impressive force to be reckoned with, but I don't see how it is such a drastic change everyone is making it out to be.

DeletedUser

Now I can sleep at night with that explanation Boby. and you guys should have considered TU first before coming to us, but anyway I will be looking forward to another meeting between us boby. and I was only teasing about BS disappearing, all for good fun and humor.

DeletedUser19174

BS didn't merge with TU because we lost the war with GS. As far as I remember, we didn't lose cities to GS, except for those inactive and if we consider the rankings (ABP, DBP etc) we were above GS.

As for the BPs, Sab, don't worry, you'll still get those. I'm still your neighbor and I'll continue with the operations just as before. My location on the map is the same, so you can't say I've disappeared.

Regarding the merge, BS and TU members considered it was beneficial to both sides, taking into consideration the old bonds we had and the upcoming upgrade to 2.0. Consequently, you can now see on the map our new name, Evolution, which I assure you will not let you sleep peacefully at night.

As for the challenge, I might say that the war with GS wasn't a challenge up until this point either. For me personally, it was as if I was playing with a little child and I cannot name this a challenge.

Wow, you must have a good teacher boby for your English has certainly improved :). You continually bring yourself down in posts due to your english but I would say you have improved greatly. It's almost as if you didn't write it.....:heh:

And I might add that you are calling SirVlad and aerogund inactive, you must maintain the same philosophy as CB, if GS did it then it doesn't count. I also know you don't rate the boy aloe vera highly but we also took cities off him, he must be inactive....:rolleyes:

DeletedUser

It's the only plausible answer to how GS could take a city from BS. They HAD to be inactive, it's the only way GS could do it. It's not to say that they are still inactive, just during the time of the conquest coincidentally.

DeletedUser

BloodRed, I have to admit, I write the message in Romanian and someone else translates it in English for me. It would be shameful to appear here with my bad English.

Regarding the inactives, of course there were a few exceptions, when you took cities from active players...the best example is the one you gave, avera. Still, I consider that you got lucky :), or he didn't need that city anymore :).

DeletedUser

Boby, each time we get a city from now Evolution is almost close to a miracle. It is a feat in itself all together, seriously speaking.

DeletedUser

Yeah but quirk was inactive for a couple of days. Personal reasons.

DeletedUser

where GS is located our frontlines is filled with top players. LOL, which is why I said it is close to being considered a miracle to get a city from any one of them.

DeletedUser19174

Yeah but quirk was inactive for a couple of days. Personal reasons.

Well slap me in the face with a dead fish. Even Evo are using the BS excuse of every city lost belongs to an inactive member. You are the most inactive top alliance in any world, EVER !!

You guys are HILARIOUS :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Rush, you know I respect and like you, but we have compelling evidence that he wasn't inactive, like the fact that he supported himself during the conquers. Unless someone isn't honest (there are two possiblilties under one umbrella here), than the computer decided to send the support its self. Maybe what you wanted to say was that he wasn't as active as he/Evo would have liked?

DeletedUser

Ok well my bad if he wasn't all I know is he didn't post it in the forum tht he needed support so idk what to tell u then. U might be right

DeletedUser

No the player was not inactive however he is one of those players who would really make you scratch your head as to why he would conquer cities so close to the enemy. A log in once a day kind of guy, who isn't active enough to deal with attacks or conquest attempts. We all have them in our alliances at one stage or another but why they conquer in enemy territory is one of them unanswerable questions of this game.

DeletedUser

No the player was not inactive however he is one of those players who would really make you scratch your head as to why he would conquer cities so close to the enemy. A log in once a day kind of guy, who isn't active enough to deal with attacks or conquest attempts. We all have them in our alliances at one stage or another but why they conquer in enemy territory is one of them unanswerable questions of this game.

Don't you just love those kinda guys? You are right though, every BIG alliance is plagued with them. Though most good alliances don't keep them around very long... wait for a lul in war time, and consume them...

DeletedUser

True red, only there hasn't been a lull in war time since this world started :D

DeletedUser

isn't that the truth, I can't remember 1 time where I was sitting there wondering who will attack who next, it just seems like as soon as a war starts to close out, another war is popping right up.

DeletedUser

That is what I suspected. Just a player that overstepped. Although claiming he is inactive is bashing on our alliances as well.