BS vs GRIMM SLEEPERS

DeletedUser

Sab i dont agree with Meshal. you are 1000 times better player than Zoddgod and you are a very good person :)

DeletedUser17483

we are rating you as him ! we do have above 23 million points and you how much??? are you even rated any where???

DeletedUser17483

bodnapa i didnt say he is bad person ! he sounds like him in talking :)

DeletedUser

lets not make this personal :) The fact that BS has merged with TU to form an awesome new alliance is the point of discussion :D

DeletedUser

Meshal I apologize if I offended you I was only teasing, that's all.

DeletedUser17483

no need to apologize , you didnt offend me in any way! enjoy mate!

DeletedUser17483

all we look! im farming all with red flag :)! so hopefully i will move to your area soon! so we will arrange a meeting between us!

by the way my warm regards to great player you having in your alliance Robquin23 he is an old friend!

DeletedUser17483

thanks alot mate! enjoy!in case of some dreams you can tell me ! im in the end a doctor!

see in our alliance we have it all !:)

DeletedUser

TU & BS merger might have made an even better alliance, but to say they are the best is questionable. You have no competition to prove it. Sure, there's alliances your at war with due to this merger, but even if #2 & #3 alliances merged, they'd still be smaller by a lot. Wiping out the remaining alliances isn't competition, so again, how you gonna PROVE your alliance is better?

It's like playing a video game through on the easiest setting.. it's for children and the mentally challenged... good job TU! Thumbs Up for you! Gimme a high five champ! Yeah, that's my little sport! ;)

DeletedUser

Awwww someones getting angry.

BS gave you an opportunity to GS but you guys Blew it by attacking so don't come here and cry :)

DeletedUser

No ones angry, no ones crying. Not everyones a lap dog bodnapa. Just because your given an opportunity to be one, doesn't mean you WANT to take it. If we joined BS, I would be beyond bored right now, and probably quit. I like fighting, joining BS would have made things pretty boring.

DeletedUser

It's kind of a pointless debate now, BS didn't lose, they choose to merge to win the game, as for proof, their players have been fighting for survival the entire length of this world, I'm sorry, but that says it all to me, they've survived, triumphed, and joined long time allies for the victory lap. It's all but over at this point.

DeletedUser

No ones angry, no ones crying. Not everyones a lap dog bodnapa. Just because your given an opportunity to be one, doesn't mean you WANT to take it. If we joined BS, I would be beyond bored right now, and probably quit. I like fighting, joining BS would have made things pretty boring.

are you a prophet?

DeletedUser17104

i am suprised that everyone thinks 57/58 players can beat the world.

DeletedUser

It's kind of a pointless debate now, BS didn't lose, they choose to merge to win the game, as for proof, their players have been fighting for survival the entire length of this world, I'm sorry, but that says it all to me, they've survived, triumphed, and joined long time allies for the victory lap. It's all but over at this point.

I have to disagree.

DeletedUser

I'm with notguilty on this one, there is nothing to say we can't be beaten. Our enemies have out numbered us for a long time, us joining forces isn't anything new, we have been allies since the start of the current wars we are in and have shared forums and support. Not much has changed for the rest of you so I cannot understand why everybody is saying things like the challenge is gone. Its still the same players fighting the same players its not as if we have brought in 100 new members, in fact the truth is due to the alliance cap we now have collectively less players than we had before the merger.