Pnp Calling Out Mr DeathwishX13 & NS!

DeletedUser

don't stray off topic now! MC will crack the whip

but fyi, we have no pact with kov....if we did why would a kov player have attempted to break a siege we have on one of your cities? we have one pact, one pact only.

DeletedUser

Don't mind Sapphy, her intel is a lil bit off ;)

Official welcome to the forums cookie ~

DeletedUser

Yeah, it's just mails YOU sent DW, they just happen to be in my inbox now. Mails from Cookie too as it happens.

And a few others, ofc.

DeletedUser

I've re-read any mails which may have been forwarded to you, and on my end none of them state anything regarding them being pact with KoV. So please don't put words in my mouth which haven't come out.

DeletedUser

Obviously i have one which you didn't expect to be forwarded then.
Just to clarify here, Cookie is denying a deal between his alliance and KoV. I'm saying it happened - and that part of their deal was to attack NS and they obviously aren't doing that because they have an agreement with you and yours DeathWish.

Let me post relevant quotes to this end.

KoV Player said:
Unfortunately, RTPT2 talked to our Leaders and asked us to keep our hands off of RTDT2.

....RTPR2 has made overtures to Harmacus, one of our leaders. Uristan sent me a copy of their correspondence, and Harm demanded that they attack Norma Snockers, if they desire a pact with us, which RTPT2 does.

DeathWishX13 said:
they play with a pretty aggressive playstyle, and it seems to rub players on the wrong end in a bad way. Their is a serious lack of targets here in this ocean, with them being pact with us, and too small to effectively assist us against KoV, they have to pick anything else that's left out here. Which unfortunately only leaves smaller alliances.

This information is contradictory, yes?

DeletedUser

That is actually exactly the mail I expected to be forwarded from me (; And nowhere do I state they have relations with KoV. Without a name from the KoV player, I couldn't tell you how much that player speaks truth on, but I'll tell you they don't attack us. So based on the KoV players mail, they didn't meet the "requirements" to pact, leaving more to be desired to jump to the conclusion that the two have any sort of agreement or understanding. Just what I take from it, take it or leave it for the grain of salt it's probably worth ~

DeletedUser

Firstly i'd like to say welcome to the forum to cookie, not seen you here before, but then again i don't come here all that often, but hello & welcome :)

Now.....hmmmmmmm, interesting but.....

That is actually exactly the mail I expected to be forwarded from me (; And nowhere do I state they have relations with KoV. Without a name from the KoV player, I couldn't tell you how much that player speaks truth on, but I'll tell you they don't attack us. ~

Nobody is saying that you stated anything regarding relations between them Death, you only stated relations between yourselves & RTPT2 by the looks of it in that first quote!!.

But, i must ask the question exactly WHO doesn't attack you? Would that be KoV not attacking you....who are allegedly at war with you or is it RTPT2 not attacking you who allegedly want to pact with KoV but are currently pacted (allegedly) with yourselves (according to the above quotes) who really should be attacking you if they want that pact with KoV???? hmmmmm, someone is trying to serve 2 masters by the looks of things, just a hunch. Maybe i'll sprinkle salt on it & it will go away ;)

Sorry i can't drag all the relevant quotes down, i'm new to this forum thing really & don't know how to get that technical stuff happening, but I'm sure people will get the idea if they read back a few replies :(

Must say this is all very confusing though whatever!!!!!

And as for the KoV member who's mail was quoted, unfortunately i have greater integrity & respect for them to divulge their name, but i can say it's a reliable source , fact!!!! Very reliable :) Alright, perhaps you have personal opinions of me & don't want to believe a word i say, well that's not my problem. I'm just saying what i see :)

Anyway, cookie, did you ever find that gerbil?????? lol

DeletedUser

Sorry if I made that more confusing then what it should have been, I'll restate it.

KoV gives RT an ultimatum; If you want to pact with us, you have to attack NS.

RT hasn't attacked us.

Thus, they haven't met KoV's "requirements" to enter a pact.

Which in turn would lead me to believe that there is no pact between KoV and RT.

Which two masters am I exactly trying to serve? We are at war with KoV, so surely I am not a spokesman for them. I don't run errands for RT either, simply stating that Sapphy's accusation that RT are pact with KoV is false intel, and more then likely what she pieced together. Sorry Sapphy, you didn't win the game of clue.

I guess a welcome to you is in order then as well Val, so........

Welcome!

Although, you have contributed a good portion to these forums through the AA, so technically you aren't all that new :p

My personal opinions of you are nothing negative. Although you ratted me out for trying to recruit you, it's what any player loyal to their alliance would do, so no harm no foul. If anything it earns respect in my book. If the source is reliable, then it's reliable. But it only states interest in a pact, to take from that mail that they have a pact is reading into it and guessing. Which in this case was an inaccurate one.

DeletedUser

KoV Player said:
Unfortunately, RTPT2 talked to our Leaders and asked us to keep our hands off of RTDT2.

That is the deal, end of story. You can't twist that DW.

And i cannot make it any clearer.

DeletedUser

I appreciate what you just said there Death, i honestly do :) Thank you! That truly is a warm welcome. And i must say thank you for noting my attempt at humour through the A.A page :) I must say that after our original little skirmishes and reading your objective posts on here i also respect you a great deal!!!

I must point out though that i think you may have misunderstood what i said though.... Nobody is saying that you are trying to serve 2 masters.... Absolutely not!!!!

What is being said from what i perceive (AND I MUST STATE THIS IS ONLY MY PERCEPTION THROUGH OBSERVATION, MAILS & CONVERSATIONS) is that you have a pact with RT according to the quote ealier (plus various mails sat in my inbox).

However, it seems RT have been climbing the greasy pole with KoV asking them to leave them alone, while also negotiating terms of a pact which included the KoV conditions of attacking you.

OK so RT haven't attacked you.... as an alliance pacted with yourselves shouldn't do!! Fair enough, & i agree as you say, that RT don't meet the conditions of the KoV demands because of this. BUT it does demonstrate an alliance trying to serve 2 masters & keep their options open without comitting loyalty & honour to anyone!!!

Definately not you trying to serve 2 masters, i appreciate the fact that you state honestly your war with KoV. You are not (nor is your alliance) trying to serve 2 masters.

I think this is the point here really & what Sapph is trying to say is.... How can an alliance pacted with another alliance, then approach another alliance which is at war their pact ally & seek terms of "friendship" or "leave us alone-ness"???? just seems a bit not-right to me, i usually call it double-dealing. Just my humble thoughts

Again, just my opinion which may not count for much, but i smell something not quite right with that scenario, smells like an alliance trying to play 2 sides because they don't want to commit to what may possibly be a losing side. Keeping the options open so to speak.

As i say, just my humble opinion worth whatever anyone thinks it's worth.

Quick Edit, just out of interest, how many attacks have RT launched against KoV for/with you/on your behalf? As i said before, i'm not too clever on all the technical side of things like getting people's stats & posting in forums etc, but my gut is telling me that it won't be a very high percentile.

Hope this hitting the edit button was right. eeep!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I think this is the point here really & what Sapph is trying to say is.... How can an alliance pacted with another alliance, then approach another alliance which is at war their pact ally & seek terms of "friendship" or "leave us alone-ness"???? just seems a bit not-right to me, i usually call it double-dealing. Just my humble thoughts

Its called remaining neutral. You see kov and NS are the biggest alliances in o64 currently. We're giving ourselves time to grow and are trying to remain out of this war. So by approaching Kov for a Pact we would make sure to remain neutral hence why Kov leadership has told its members not to attack us because if they did we'd be drawn into the Kov Vs NS war. There is no double-dealing as such we just want to get ourselves established thats all.

Saphy is just mad cause i cleared her city twice before so is making up rumours :p

DeletedUser

Feel free to try again, you cleared a 771point city a few hours after it was made - what an achievement!

DeletedUser

Oh yes when you've cleared stacked it? 300brires plus.

See saphy is just jelous :p and can't take some humour :p

DeletedUser19042

you call 300 birs in a city a stacked city? :eek:

Or did I misunderstand (again)?

DeletedUser

For me it is. I'm still only a small noob at the moment. Plus constant attacks from another alliance prevents me from building much LS

DeletedUser

Saphy cant take humor?? Well this is news to me, she doesn't seem the kind to get mad about humor and report people ;)

DeletedUser

let me ask you have you ever seen a happy mod? no :p mods always complain and then whip out the banhammer lol