Pnp Calling Out Mr DeathwishX13 & NS!

DeletedUser

So uhh I cant believe Deathwish would try to steal a player from sapphires awesome alliance, how dare he, I hope sapphire rims him, unless of course her alliance is still busy being neutral and not having wars in a war game, in that case keep on doing your thing girl.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I can't wait until this world gets like gamma, I want to see 30k biremes in a conquer! And I want to see horrendous PnPs about it. So far all I got is tommy beating on a 700 point city that was stacked to the hilt with... a handful of biremes

hehe, love you really tommy

DeletedUser

it wasn't 700 points you noob it was 1.5k belonging to magnus brutus and a 2k belonging to sapphire sorrows :p

get it right you noob aj

DeletedUser

A 2k city belonging to sapphire is really like a 20k city. Yea she is that good, don't believe me check out her great bp numbers...

DeletedUser

Aw no Bend, you are mean to Sapphy again, I'll report you before she does.

DeletedUser

Can you send me a message as well Tyrone warning me that I shouldn't ever disagree with any mod as they are always right, oh make sure to tell me to stay on topic in the message as well. That reminds me the converstation here isn't as serious as it should be, with that said....

I think calling out people for trying to recruit your player is mean. IMO this whole pnp is just insulting to Deathy. If you don't have anything nice to say to Sapphire don't say anything at all.

DeletedUser31450

Tyrone, ask Spartan19? (city called Eros) how his farming went today. I'm going for longevity - long after you've fled this server because you are bored i will be here. My strategy here worked for me in Beta, where i lead the #1 Alliance. So far i am on track with similar results - after 2 and a bit years of playing Beta i have outlasted ALL of the people who called me weak, who said i would never last in my ocean, who said i couldn't fight, i would never make 10 cities.

I periodically prove people wrong.

The point of the PnP is player poaching is wrong - although obviously you don't see it that way. Are you a poacher?

Ellaranna, i suspect you may be right - but then they aren't at war with your alliance any more are they? ;)

Thats not how you play the game.
I used to play Eta and there was a player who had about 100 cities and 10x the number of ABP then any other player.
he only player the world for little while but he was still considered the best player in the world.

DeletedUser

Actually, it IS how I play the game. It is how i have played for over 2 years.

DeletedUser

And if Sapphire plays that way it must be the best way to play duhhh!!

DeletedUser

Who's that on your avatar, Sapphy? Is it from Break Blade? Ok, never mind, it's from Bleach.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Well, the way she plays can only be explained with two names, She turtles, and if nobody attacks her, then she sims her CP. I also would like to call her a care-bear, Not everyone can play with an aggressive play-style I guess ;)

DeletedUser

ha, first time checking back in here, suppose i'll learn to stop posting when drunk one day. But I suppose it woke a dead thread back up!

Thanks for all the welcomes early in the thread too