Can't access island view

jack9r9

Hipparchus
Me and an alliance mate can not access island view after the new update with the 'Poseidon's Trident'.. we are stuck on city view for all cities in all worlds (new hybrid app doesn't work either). One of us is mac other is windows.

Edit: Now 5 alliance mates reporting having the same issue across multiple worlds

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
Can you try disabling any scripts or add ons you have installed? We have reports of players disabling/removing tampermonkey or the report converter and the game functioning normally afterwards. Updates to the game can sometimes cause 3rd party scripts to break.

jack9r9

Hipparchus
Can you try disabling any scripts or add ons you have installed? We have reports of players disabling/removing tampermonkey or the report converter and the game functioning normally afterwards. Updates to the game can sometimes cause 3rd party scripts to break.
Yes, works without scripts active. Thanks baudin, forgot to try that. I tried each one by one - for others it seems like the Grepolis Report Converter script is the one causing the issue. Works with that one inactive and rest active.

geoffbucknall

Phrourach
the very basic game works, but no ocean grid lines , no player activity levels, and more, it reminds you how basic the game is, lol when is the game going back to normal, do we need the submarine to stay all day.

il.brutto

Phrourach
I'm Playing in Achilles en32...
and as most may not be on for 24 hrs... I've had to spell it out!
LWR_Recording.png

To the Gods and Goddesses here and the Good Fellow Players... Thanks for the Heads Up! ....lol April fooled OK...... But a Happy Bunny

il.brutto

Phrourach
Hi Geoff,

Agreed, but not for Grepo to sort out, but the guys at GRCR Tools... still they are probably running on a shoestring.
I personally would like Grepo to bring this Kinda data access "in house" as with a good Comms Discord is one thing but loads don't trust it hence in most Alliances they won't Join a discord group, and only a few Hard Core players will, but are left playing at half capacity...

Used to Love SKYPE .. before Microsoft kicked it into touch.... But again must be kept fresh and up to speed with New Younger players...

Kind regards
illy