Carphi Rumour Mill

DeletedUser35069

Dimale cut out too, Anybody on skype at the time all said they couldnt get on grepo.

DeletedUser51045

I do, I do, I do, I know I can lead even more behind if I move to Ocean 90

Rumor has it I'm moving to Ocean 90 :eek:

And will you let your friends throw themselves under the bus as you did on Rhammus? (Btw. that is no rumour)

DeletedUser22708

And will you let your friends throw themselves under the bus as you did on Rhammus? (Btw. that is no rumour)

But it is a rumor, as the fact you think you're a good player is a rumor, oh no the latter one is actually the truth

DeletedUser43325

Really? When was the last time you took a city off of an active enemy target?

DeletedUser10962

Really? When was the last time you took a city off of an active enemy target?

Really Mik there's more to being a good grepo player than taking an enemy city. You forget the value of founding and killing your own troops for BP

DeletedUser10962

Rumour has it UL believed their own hype. It appears they were only ever that... just hype

*Adasko*

Phrourach
Rumor has it UL err I mean "Under Construction" is thinking about a name change to "Under Destruction"

you have poor information
unfortunately, the new leaders will destroy this alliance
i'm come here for few people and they was kicked from alliance, my decision was only one, leave
thanks for the game and good luck
Naji i wish you many health :) goodbye my friend

DeletedUser13405

Maybe..although Kallistei from Thebes may have that title locked up forevermore.

DeletedUser51045

Rumour has it Digital-mistake has been chosen as the most valuable player of 2015 by InnoGames for the massive contribution of gold poured into building his "outpost" in ocean 71

DeletedUser10962

Rumour has it Digital-mistake has been chosen as the most valuable player of 2015 by InnoGames for the massive contribution of gold poured into building his "outpost" in ocean 71

I smell the stench of unfiltered terror

DeletedUser

I think someone is scared

DeletedUser22708

I took that city 11 days ago, it was at 3000 points, now it's at 6000 points, building a couple of buildings a day gives that amount of points.

You as an expert city founder should know this, or do you fail at that too, oh boy

DeletedUser13405

Rumor has it that drunken fools/foolish drunks need DLU and transports....