Passed Choose custom time for farming

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser8396

If you want to argue this further, please use the wonderful private message system in the forums whereas if you have anything beneficial to contribute to this idea, please do so.

DeletedUser

meh I won that argument (proud)

Nothing wrong with this idea, but there never was from the start.

Now the boring part, waiting for the Vote :)

DeletedUser

I agree Wave, this section of the forums seems to lack the kinds of discussion and debate that was abundant in previous years. Some people I noticed who voted 'no' on a couple of ideas have been around long enough to read it and post their thoughts, but instead only seem to have acted when the voting commenced. Whether this is due to simple laziness, or an unwillingness to rock the boat; your guess is as good as mine.

The idea in question is fine, a simple improvement involving the release of a small piece of information that a player could technically find out on their own if they needed it.

DeletedUser

I'll bet you good money 20 idiots will vote against it... because they can.

DeletedUser

I would call your bet, but I would be then making an unsound investment given the circumstances. :D

DeletedUser24356

My guess is a little after The fourth of July or at least in July because Phoenix can't send til July

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser8396

really? i was going for february 31st...hmmmm...

a bit more optimistic than i am lol

DeletedUser

My guess is a little after The fourth of July or at least in July because Phoenix can't send til July

Right, after you steal Corinthian II's location, you then steal my name for a signature idea. Well technically it isn't exactly Horus, it is Ra, albeit the two are very similar in depiction, and the Eye of Horus is used in your signature. Would it be too much to ask to go for something more original?

DeletedUser

funny-random-photos-12.jpg

i_9a88f9_1610640.jpg

DeletedUser8396

Any thoughts on this...?

Corinthian, I really need you here. You said there were problems with it...PLEASE TELL ME!!!

DeletedUser

Well you may be waiting a while pebble, as she has been inactive on the forums lately.

DeletedUser

Right, after you steal Corinthian II's location, you then steal my name for a signature idea. Well technically it isn't exactly Horus, it is Ra, albeit the two are very similar in depiction, and the Eye of Horus is used in your signature. Would it be too much to ask to go for something more original?

Haha correction, but I am quite certain Horus and ra are different. Ra is the sun god, god of order, also known as Amun-Ra who rids on his boat through the sky and Horus is the god of war, son of Isis and Orsiris who wants the throne of Ra. I'd say thats different.

DeletedUser8396

I dont think egyptian gods have ANYTHING to do with the farming feature.

DeletedUser

Haha correction, but I am quite certain Horus and ra are different. Ra is the sun god, god of order, also known as Amun-Ra who rids on his boat through the sky and Horus is the god of war, son of Isis and Orsiris who wants the throne of Ra. I'd say thats different.

I already knew that, I think you didn't catch on to what 'depiction' meant in that sentence. Both are commonly identified with a symbol of the sun, the eye of Horus, and a falcons head. I made the distinction that they were not the same, glad you caught on.

This is off topic any way.

Status
Not open for further replies.