Choose Your Settings!

What World Settings Do You Want For The Next World?

• World Speed 1

Votes: 38 9.9%
  • World Speed 2

Votes: 141 36.7%
  • World Speed 3

Votes: 216 56.3%
  • Unit Speed 1

Votes: 47 12.2%
  • Unit Speed 2

Votes: 127 33.1%
  • Unit Speed 3

Votes: 207 53.9%
  • Alliance Cap 30

Votes: 101 26.3%
  • Alliance Cap 100

Votes: 231 60.2%
  • Alliance Cap 200

Votes: 51 13.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser3303

lets see your reaction if they dont open a spd 1 world for another 8 worlds? bc thats what happend with us

our last world with 3/3 settings was myonia 9 worlds ago meanwhile there ended atleast 2 spd 3 worlds(maybe more) all those players are waiting ages

we wont complain at spd 1 if they bring more spd 3 worlds so i/we dont have to wait 5 months again(in my case)

i 2nd this, we have been waiting way to long and we can argue grepo dont bring out enough quick world cos they think less gold gets spent on them cos there already quick

DeletedUser22517

lets see your reaction if they dont open a spd 1 world for another 8 worlds? bc thats what happend with us

our last world with 3/3 settings was myonia 9 worlds ago meanwhile there ended atleast 2 spd 3 worlds(maybe more) all those players are waiting ages

we wont complain at spd 1 if they bring more spd 3 worlds so i/we dont have to wait 5 months again(in my case)
My reaction?I already play at world that has good settings so i am gonna be happy for the next year and a half.People who complain about settings are people who jump from world to world.You can have 3/3 worlds for the whole year if you ask me i don`t mind but lets get real we need all the speed worlds not only speed 3, that was my point.If we continue to vote we will end up only with those settings cos people who are active on public forums does not mean they are active players in game.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5819

I have to agree with spackman there.

No moral is the clincher.

DeletedUser31552

Me too actually, any conquest world with no moral that's not in slow motion will do extremely well.

DeletedUser

Gotcha, must have had a senior moment there LoL
So are you quitting for good or are you, like me, waiting for a world that interests you?

I got dragged into a premade by some old friends so i joined thebes last night aswell. Its like i've quit 2-3 months ago....I will never come back to grep......I'm here again (facepalm) (relapsed) im a grepoholic :(

-John25-

Phrourach
Do you know when you will create it ? (Please, if u create it on holidays, players will can play speed) (D)

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
Again I say we do not have a world release date yet. We were simply assuming that a new one is bound to come out soon and thus wanted to get the settings in place with plenty of time for people to make premades and decide whether they want to join or not. Once we have an actual release date we will let you guys know immediately.

DeletedUser31385

I am just wondering because if you want premades we do need a place to discuss it.

Status
Not open for further replies.