CITY and GROUP STATISTICS TOP 12

DeletedUser54984

So WG is annoyed because an ex SP player was trying to be sneaky and hand LOTR city’s in SP region while still a member of SP

And because Eff said something he’s the deceitful one... yeah I see how you got to that

Dude 47-0

Which player do we have to conquer before “we take on your fighters fully”
You never did just sit back and be patient we wiil get back to you once we sort things in 65.
Since savage is pretty much contained at this point we will focus more on you guys so congrats here is you big moment you've been all waiting for.
smiley_emoticons_bravo2.gif

As eff said earlier he knows people there and works through mails

If they get MM from there to PN is not our problem

I really don’t see how that is your best arguement how 7 players might need a little help holding a siege usually when we have another 2/3 on the go, is that a crime is that your only argument as to how 7 players are taking city’s at will??

“We fight multiple fronts you fight one”
Yup what’s the problem? If we want to look at who fights against the odds it certainly is not LOTR

We might be lap dogs... but

47-0

Enough said
hahahahahahaha you are most certantly not taking cities at will lol you seak out the inactives or low active players. Pretty funny for guys who stay sole for the "big" fight and not to mention cowardly.

DeletedUser52220

@AliOoops. WG is prob one of biggest team players we have, he does everything for the team. Sometimes ends up winding up wrong people outside of the alliance though. People can say they are personally after a win as its a personal goal. While its also the teams goal.

I'll tell you what. I can tell you that you're deluded and you can tell me that I'm wrong all day and half the night, but there's no point. I respect your opinion as it stands today, even if I don't entirely understand it. Let's review at the end of this world and see if you still feel the same.

DeletedUser55285

I'll tell you what. I can tell you that you're deluded and you can tell me that I'm wrong all day and half the night, but there's no point. I respect your opinion as it stands today, even if I don't entirely understand it. Let's review at the end of this world and see if you still feel the same.
No slick is 100% right. WG normally commits everything to a siege etc.

But the issue is that he leads them into fights they cannot handle etc. Doesn't end well. Not his fault simply his teaching

DeletedUser52220

No slick is 100% right. WG normally commits everything to a siege etc.

But the issue is that he leads them into fights they cannot handle etc. Doesn't end well. Not his fault simply his teaching

Being a strong leader isn't just about committing troops. When you take all the things that make a leader a strong team player into consideration - including the point you just made - IDK how anyone could conclude he's a team player, but I guess we'll see how things shake out when all is said and done.

DeletedUser55285

Being a strong leader isn't just about committing troops. When you take all the things that make a leader a strong team player into consideration - including the point you just made - IDK how anyone could conclude he's a team player, but I guess we'll see how things shake out when all is said and done.
" WG is prob one of biggest team players we have, he does everything for the team. Sometimes ends up winding up wrong people outside of the alliance though. People can say they are personally after a win as its a personal goal. While its also the teams goal."

Not about leader.

Terrible leader.

Team player.

DeletedUser55406

I came here for the festivals.. i was promised plenty of island festivals..

DeletedUser55285

He couldn't even respond before being banned... tragic. Will be lying on my deathbed before i see a response i reckon.