CITY and GROUP STATISTICS TOP 12

DeletedUser54360

UPDATED 1 11 17 GROUP CITY STATISTICS

Before we start I am aware that figures are skewed by absorption of worthwhile Redemtion and Knights Players into slimmed down RIMGROUP

There is no desire to mislead or manipulate. I was always going to distill down to a solid core of players before starting any serious counter attack programs.

29/10 1/11

RIMGROUP 1164 1281 LORDS/ RONIN BLOODS 13TH

SAVAGE 1212 1213 SAVAGE SAVAGE 11

PIGGIES 917 915 PIGGIES REAPERZ

NONAME 870 895 NONAME AND NONAME 2

HHR 510 535

PN/LN 1058 1068

RENEGADES 452 461

ODIN 404 414

JFL 321 335

TBF 661 675 TBF AND TBF 2

TIG 225 252

HELLFYRE 281 284

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser54360

UPDATE 6 November BIG BIG CHANGES

We have to throw all past comparisons away . Tectonic Plate Shifts in BYBLOS THIS WEEK

PIGGROUP

300 HH and REAPERZ ( Merge process and dormant losing 200 ) 795 + 559 + 177 = 1531 ( 1321)

SAV PN LN and SAV 11 ( merge process will lose minimum 300 cities ) 788 + 672 + 421 + 428 = 2309 (1909)

RIM NAME GROUP ( minimal as already exist ) 683 + 622 + 342 + 287 + 243 = 2177 ( 2000 +)
LOTR NONAME NO NAME 11
NEW BLOOD RONIN

RENEGADES Likely RIMGROUP ALLY 513

ODIN Affiliation not known 486

J F L ANK 346

HELLFYRE ANK 327

BLACK FLAG possible SAVAGE PRIEST GROUP ALLY 409

Any further news or insights on affiliations .Pleasefeel free to PM me in GAME

DeletedUser54360

IT is now past the Christmas Silly Season

Also the New World Birds have flown

We are two Months to Wonders ( probably )

How is everyone doing?

Bear in mind that SPG and SPC are not really that closely inter located

So lets think about WONDERS ..

As of now

TOTAL CITIES ACTIVE CITIES

JFL 1487 1120

SPG 1482 1102

LOTR 1448 1304

SPC 1256 985

MP 907 817

At the end of the day .. All people will remember about Bylos is that LOTR won it ..

So I don't care about any of the marvellous things the teams who are not going to win it and now can't win it have to say about us.

I told you before we were losing our way to the Top ..

The only thing this is lacking is the usual bitter twisted commentaries from the LOTR hate brigade,

I have no doubt that and the rent a like crowd will resurface ..to provide me with their usual comprehensive service of hatred and inability to understand how we have done it ..

WG

I understand many of you do not like me and lose no opportunity to avail me of that fact .. However being hated and being either stupid or incompetent is not the same thing .

I have played Grepo before and I do know the price of Grepo fish..

Top 3 solid Fantastic positioning for Wonders . I would say strong swim now.

But please do delight me with all the reasons I am wrong again ..

thewilsh

Phrourach
LOTR have won it already by losing their way to the top? As you know we have exchanged in game pleasantries and that I don't do tittle tattle but to declare LOTR have already won is slightly premature surely?

DeletedUser52220

IT is now past the Christmas Silly Season

Also the New World Birds have flown

We are two Months to Wonders ( probably )

How is everyone doing?

Bear in mind that SPG and SPC are not really that closely inter located

So lets think about WONDERS ..

As of now

TOTAL CITIES ACTIVE CITIES

JFL 1487 1120

SPG 1482 1102

LOTR 1448 1304

SPC 1256 985

MP 907 817

At the end of the day .. All people will remember about Bylos is that LOTR won it ..

So I don't care about any of the marvellous things the teams who are not going to win it and now can't win it have to say about us.

I told you before we were losing our way to the Top ..

The only thing this is lacking is the usual bitter twisted commentaries from the LOTR hate brigade,

I have no doubt that and the rent a like crowd will resurface ..to provide me with their usual comprehensive service of hatred and inability to understand how we have done it ..

WG

I understand many of you do not like me and lose no opportunity to avail me of that fact .. However being hated and being either stupid or incompetent is not the same thing .

I have player Grepo before and I do know the price of Grepo fish..

Top 3 solid Fantastic positioning for Wonders . I would say strong swim now.

But please do delight me with all the reasons I am wrong again ..

Also, side note, I don't think anyone hates LOTR, I think mostly people just don't like you very much. Many of your own members, seemingly top of the list.

DeletedUser54360

Also, side note, I don't think anyone hates LOTR, I think mostly people just don't like you very much. Many of your own members, seemingly top of the list.

Well my dear . You now what thought did don't you ? mmm It didn't .. It only THOUGHT it did.

You do know you are never too late to stop being a twisted bitter little prune don't you ?

By the way that is a direct quote from one of YOUR team mates.. ( twisted bitter little prune ) / It seems you are a serious rival of mine in the unpopular with team mates stakes.

Happy New Year

DeletedUser54360

LOTR have won it already by losing their way to the top? As you know we have exchanged in game pleasantries and that I don't do tittle tattle but to declare LOTR have already won is slightly premature surely?

Possibly so. But this has become such a dry boring place - we needed a bit of spice to liven things up.

DeletedUser51423

Wow.. Witchunter is seriously on the defensive... maybe he should be hunting for green eyed monsters instead of witches..

DeletedUser54792

LOL, He is also as delusional as ever. He likes to say that SP are not closely inter-located so he counts them as separate alliance for his little statistics. But he counts LotR and New Bloods as the same even though his group is even more spread out. Why would he do that? To hide the fact the SP have significantly more active cities, and are more clustered than LotR are. And he tosses MP in there as if they would go for WW on their own, if they want to go for WW they are more than intelligent enough to add to their numbers first.

DeletedUser55236

I have player Grepo before and I do know the price of Grepo fish..

Fried Grepo fish, my favorite.

BTW, the reason WHG is back on the internals talking smack again is because The Rim made the leaders of Doomed(highest ranking was #23 alliance) ( two people who were essentially holding a line against Doomed all on their lonesome) ghosted after being spam attacked for 2-3 days on end.

I hope I can be the first to congratulate him on this triumphant victory.

DeletedUser54360

This is what SLYSLASHER really feels,,

[URL='https://en102.grepolis.com/game/index?login=1&p=5850635&ts=1509582643#eyJuYW1lIjoiU2x5U2xhc2hlcjEwMSIsImlkIjo2MDc0NjMwfQ==']SlySlasher101
today at 09:09
Alright, jokes aside, no I couldn't have done better,

and I don't claim to be a tactical genius or any of that nonsense.

Just here to play a game in my free time- and have doing so.

I don't think I could have done better, but I do think if you didn't attract the ire of so many people you wouldn't be dealing with so many threats at the same time...

then again it could work the other way, being outspoken does scare a certain type of people into being afraid to stand up.

WitchunterGeneral
today at 09:07
No it is indeed part of my everyday vocabulary.

Masked Profanity are not next on the list.

We have dealt with Savage and overcome the treachery of Parosi and Thphoo Tea.

We have restored order in 65.

Next is probably KAMIKAZEE ( effectively another arm of SAVAGE )

Please refer to city stats in external Forum - most recent post.

MP can play alright . But they had an easy easy Ocean .. Very poor local competition .. Tetra and Lukjacman fattened up their Renegade members for MP market.. I had to give SAVAGE RAINBOW priority. 6 Located LOTR members are unlikely to do more than the plan whch was to delay and frustrate MP ..

Without my intervention MP would be no 1 now .. City losses were expected .. But remember those slots got used in 55 and now will be used in 65 as well.

I dont know how the next stage will go ..But MP have taken less than 15 cities from LOTR proper - that is the reality - several of those from me .

The rest have come from ex renegade ex evolve ex bushido etc etc etc ..

In the real world we actually have beaten Savage to a standstill and they have enormous quantities of inactive cities and players .

However they remain a threat and we have to deal with Kamikazee before we really start seriously to pose MP some actual questions ..

This is a serious answer..

Do you honestly think you could have done any better than LOTR in the whole set of circumstances ??

SlySlasher101 today at 08:43

Always wanted to know, do you use a thesaurus when writing these messages, or do you have these words in your vocab?

I only pull words like that out when I'm writing papers.

Are you guys going to focus on Masked Profanity soon? Interested to see if you guys can take a city once you dedicate all your resources.
[/URL]
https://en102.grepolis.com/game/ind...iV2l0Y2h1bnRlckdlbmVyYWwiLCJpZCI6NTg1MDYzNX0=

I'd say spamming your way to success.

Over 6 hours i've had 100+ phone notifications, predominantly from one person.

People dislike lotr because you show no skill. Spam. Lie. Betray. Spy.
Thats pretty thick comming from a SP lapdog, who love their spams
smiley_emoticons_blush-pfeif.gif

DeletedUser54360

LOL, He is also as delusional as ever. He likes to say that SP are not closely inter-located so he counts them as separate alliance for his little statistics. But he counts LotR and New Bloods as the same even though his group is even more spread out. Why would he do that? To hide the fact the SP have significantly more active cities, and are more clustered than LotR are. And he tosses MP in there as if they would go for WW on their own, if they want to go for WW they are more than intelligent enough to add to their numbers first.

Typhoo They are statistics ... They are not my little statistics .. If you can find an error in them - point that out .

1 I have only counted LOTR ( Typhoo slur 1 unsubstantiated)

2 MY group may well be spread out because it controls a lot of territory ( some more loosely than others ) .

2 I have however shown both the main Savage Rainbow units . It is hard to understand why Typhoo is so defensive about simple collected figures. If you think mine are wrong publish you own . Who is stopping you ??

3 MP are there because they are now one of the largest groups . I made no speculation as to their intentions. I neither kiss up to them ( like you - hell you kiss up to anything and anybody ) nor do I prostrate before them like you seem to want to do.

4 I offered no commentary upon who is doing what.

I think you are losing the plot Typhoo ..

I am not making up the fact that SAVAGE SAVAGE do not trust you.Who in their right mind would trust you?

Why dont you publish a map proving your assertion about clustering hmmm ??

I assume you are seeking to ditch Savage Savage and jump into bed wth MP .. what else would explain your angst?

BTW, the reason WHG is back on the internals talking smack again is because The Rim made the leaders of Doomed(highest ranking was #23 alliance) ( two people who were essentially holding a line against Doomed all on their lonesome) ghosted after being spam attacked for 2-3 days on end.

Salty because your protectors decided to ditch you? You know you guys are next right?
smiley_emoticons_cyclops.gif

DeletedUser54360

Salty because your protectors decided to ditch you? You know you guys are next right?
smiley_emoticons_cyclops.gif

Actually Pawcio .. It would be too much like Clubbing BABY Seals. We will probably let them behave themselves in 75 . Who cares that it was DOOMED who sought the confrontation not us ? Be like Slyslasher here amd Typhoo Tea .. Never let the facts get in the way of your prejudices.

DeletedUser54384

3 MP are there because they are now one of the largest groups . I made no speculation as to their intentions. I neither kiss up to them ( like you - hell you kiss up to anything and anybody ) nor do I prostrate before them like you seem to want to do.

The group it’s yours and Savage’s, we are just 24 players, try discerning the difference from 90-130 players (groups with 3-4 alliances) and 24-40 players (one alliance).

DeletedUser48583

Wouldn't call a OP spam attacked really. In the end our attention turned to those who have been a thorn in our side and that was the end result.
While your alliance are nothing without them in my eyes unless you seriously want to come after us then we will have some fun.