Coalition Vs Evo

DeletedUser

thumbnail.aspx

REALLY

DeletedUser

In-game is my happy place. Jennesis is blocked in-game too. :)

That's hilarious. I never would have known otherwise.

Why would I waste my time mailing you in game. What part of "done with you" don't you understand?

Lolz.

DeletedUser15983

Just going to post this for Enas but umm TDumbination is making you guys look even dumber .

TD - 5
Brotherhoods -0

DeletedUser

Weed, 5 down, a little more than 1200 cities to go! Good luck with that!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

oh maybe you should include the so-called 'Evo' coalition in this count ;) lol

DeletedUser15983

Oh yeah , since TD and Evo. act as one according to some .
lol Anyone know why the Voice of the Coalition left her alliance( Enas ) .
Shes The only reason I Like posting here because of her dumbination remark.

DeletedUser

Man I needed that Laugh!

In-game is my happy place. Jennesis is blocked in-game too. :)

Dude, you just made me spew my drink all over the place after reading that Halarious yet so simplified but to the point comment! Too funny man. I feel ya on that! I tend to enjoy talking to my enemies though. Makes the game sooo much more enticing. ;) I like Psycological warfare as many have mentioned in previous posts. Thats the even bigger natural high than the actual battles. (Well almost, I do like me a good fight!) Haha...

P.s. As you EVO's may or may not have noticed. (Who knows with them) I've fought my way and landed on your Huge Island of "EVO" (Get it EVO/EVIL. I kill myself sometimes. Haha.) In OC 66. You gonna even "Attempt" to kick me off? I see you got EXTREMELY lucky while BBcue was out and took his city, Im the only Enemy left with a large city on your island. (Cabz Bii, May you Rest in piece, err Pieces. Yet another EVO eliminated from the game. Your quite welcome!) You have over 12 cities on that island against my Lonely One. Half of those your top 10 players, Yet You seem scared, Flustered, or even Appreciate the Ballz of me Coming to YOU. If They cant remove me in ohh I dont know, a WEEK'S time, well the Supposed #1 alliance is like I always said; "A bunch of men in EMPTY Skirts." Cant wait to dance 12 on one with you. Tootles! ::SNICKERS VEHEMENTLY::

DeletedUser

Kinda dunno what the point is, cos we don't mail bbq, took a couple of months b4 we even realised lol

Jen will never mail bbq tbf, I'm more of a softie though ;)

DeletedUser

Dude, you just made me spew my drink all over the place after reading that Halarious yet so simplified but to the point comment! Too funny man. I feel ya on that! I tend to enjoy talking to my enemies though. Makes the game sooo much more enticing. ;) I like Psycological warfare as many have mentioned in previous posts. Thats the even bigger natural high than the actual battles. (Well almost, I do like me a good fight!) Haha...

P.s. As you EVO's may or may not have noticed. (Who knows with them) I've fought my way and landed on your Huge Island of "EVO" (Get it EVO/EVIL. I kill myself sometimes. Haha.) In OC 66. You gonna even "Attempt" to kick me off? I see you got EXTREMELY lucky while BBcue was out and took his city, Im the only Enemy left with a large city on your island. (Cabz Bii, May you Rest in piece, err Pieces. Yet another EVO eliminated from the game. Your quite welcome!) You have over 12 cities on that island against my Lonely One. Half of those your top 10 players, Yet You seem scared, Flustered, or even Appreciate the Ballz of me Coming to YOU. If They cant remove me in ohh I dont know, a WEEK'S time, well the Supposed #1 alliance is like I always said; "A bunch of men in EMPTY Skirts." Cant wait to dance 12 on one with you. Tootles! ::SNICKERS VEHEMENTLY::

I love your posts syl. I really do. I imagine you write them thinking "wow...I've really got them...I"m such a master of the universe." I read them thinking "wow...he really doesn't understand how to play this game. He just really doesn't."

Gives me a chuckle knowing how clueless you really are. Keep posting, lest my confidence in our ability to wipe you off the map falters, which it has little reason to. But just in case...I need these posts to remind me of the following...

You're out of your league son. You're just simply out of your league.

DeletedUser

Jenna, always so cute, yet a psychology major you are NOT. What ever makes you sleep at night. Glad I can get your "Juices" flowing. Prove me wrong then. 6 days 20 hours and counting. I mean your top players are on that island. shouldnt be too difficult to conquer me right? ::Stifles a laugh:: cant give you more of a Red carpet to one of my cities than that!

EVOislandInvade.jpg

I expect to be greeted the next EVO city I conquer on your own island with nothing less than a Red carpet event. AS seen below, Take notes now Jenna.
red-carpet-2.jpg

P.s. You done rebuilding yet from that heavy LOSS you sustained 2 weeks ago? ::Giggles:: Just checking.

DeletedUser

P.s. You done rebuilding yet from that heavy LOSS you sustained 2 weeks ago? ::Giggles:: Just checking.

I am done re-building, thank you. My toe isn't quite healed yet though (insert image of Jennesis shaking fist at CENO).

I'll say it again Syl. Every time you post you simply make it clearer to me that you have NO idea how to actually play this game. We are better players than you so...don't be too surprised if we don't walk down that "red carpet" you rolled out. We have our reasons...and I'll leave it to the peanut you call a brain to try and tease out what they are.

Please, post again so that I can again shake my head in wonderment at the fact you're even still in the game.

DeletedUser

And yet I keep climbing the ranks One EVO at a time... Ronaldb is Done, Now Cabz bii. Who shall I take out next? Hmm... I have my eyes on 2 more. ::Winks::

DeletedUser

And yet I keep climbing the ranks One EVO at a time... Ronaldb is Done, Now Cabz bii. Who shall I take out next? Hmm... I have my eyes on 2 more. ::Winks::

You can take me out...

But I want to go some place nice. Maybe a sweet little Italian restaurant overlooking the ocean.

Cloth napkins... candles... a violin player.

Tell me I'm pretty.............

DeletedUser

Lmao! Ohh Rooster, You are "Soooo Pretty!" And like Egami, always crack me up. ;) I'd Have to invite Jenne and Lozza though, I promised them dinner as well a while back. Besides, I think Jenne and I have to work out our ahh "Frenemies" issues and I couldnt think of a better Mediator than you Mr. Rooster!

P.s. Why is it You or Egami always manage to make me laugh and Thus "Foil" my plans of getting under EVO's skin. BOOOO! Haha. ::Winks::

DeletedUser

P.s. Why is it You or Egami always manage to make me laugh and Thus "Foil" my plans of getting under EVO's skin. BOOOO! Haha. ::Winks::

Maybe you are losing your touch ;) you don't get under my skin either.. just thinks it's funny lol

I'm just wondering though do you believe what you say? ;)

DeletedUser

Now now Miss Lozza. I cant reveal all my secrets... But typically yes. I dont just believe, I make it happen.

DeletedUser

Lmao! Ohh Rooster, You are "Soooo Pretty!" And like Egami, always crack me up. ;) I'd Have to invite Jenne and Lozza though, I promised them dinner as well a while back. Besides, I think Jenne and I have to work out our ahh "Frenemies" issues and I couldnt think of a better Mediator than you Mr. Rooster!

You're not under my skin. I think you might be "not that bright" and a bit amusing because of it, but you're not under my skin.

Truth is...I find you ridiculous, like...a little man shouting at the rain to stop, not realizing he has no power to control such things. You, challenging us...is just like shouting at the rain. You can yell all you want, but you better start preparing for a flood...because TDC is in for a storm.

:pro: and you don't stand a chance.

DeletedUser

Well... Egami makes you laugh because of his sharp wit, creative reasoning and flamboyant writing style.

I make you laugh mostly because of my braided nose hair.

As for getting under EVO's skin... this is my way of defending my alliance...

without going to prison. ;)

(its all good my friend!)

:pro: and I think I have a beard

DeletedUser

Yes Jenna, As always your right. Just a really really loud shouting dumb boy. You hit it right on the head with that. And TDC is more than prepared for any onslaught you could possibly bring to the table in a co ordinated fashion. I'm all turtled up anyways in my cities having expecting you to attack me weeks ago. Of course that never happened. Please, please prove me wrong. 6 days 14 hours and counting. Take your cities back. I dare you. Hell, just take the one back that I took on your main island. Then you can talk. Until then, Silence WOMAN.

DeletedUser

I'm all turtled up anyways in my cities having expecting you to attack me weeks ago.

No wonder you attack with biremes and can't advance your frontline. Are you really this daft?

What did I say about how every post you make is more and more ridiculous then the next? That each one simply serves to solidify in my mind the fact that you are an incompetent noob.

Keep it coming big boy...yeah...that's a good little man....coo coo ka choo uggy buggy.