Condemned (Thebes)

• Thread starter DeletedUser16696
  • Start date

DeletedUser

NmE was pretty good on Gamma, until they merged into Fusion if i remember correctly...? where they continued to rim players... good players i might add :p hahaha

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser41523

Fusion was good I always forget they merged and continued on. I always assumed something happened and they lost.

DeletedUser16696

I won't join, because ZUES had returned spelled Zeus incorrectly. Thus I'd be following a false god. ;)

This post has been made for humorous purposes and should not be taken as actual criticism.

I said this a million times -_-

Zeus was copy righted from some other guy, so I couldn't use it alright :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Fusion was good I always forget they merged and continued on. I always assumed something happened and they lost.

In the end fusion merged into grepohugs. The last remaining leader decided to do that because of inactivity i think. Im not sure i had left gamma at that point.

DeletedUser41523

Same. I think SM merged into GH also if I was told correctly.

Hey Chrss/Gamma guys what happened with Condemned anyways? Like why did everyone go make Illuminati? Never got that.

DeletedUser16696

calculated we have around 20~ members if they all join

DeletedUser33530

Norhteast right zues and like i said im not staying for long.

DeletedUser33530

That's too much reading and I have stuff to plan right in oropos since someone left with all the good guys in my squad. So I don't have time to read.

DeletedUser

has the name been finalised yet?? if not then how are these:-
warriors of the trident(my own alliance in Eta :)
Epiphany's Dawn
Dangerous

also how many to hours to the go-go-go of thebes???

DeletedUser19042

has the name been finalised yet?? if not then how are these:-
warriors of the trident(my own alliance in Eta :)
Epiphany's Dawn
Dangerous

also how many to hours to the go-go-go of thebes???

Once again, nobody knows. At least 6 hours. :p

DeletedUser

Hey Zues,

I would like to join up with your group.

I was in Project Venom and left it when we started Permanent Ban. I have been away from the game since leaving PB, but wanted to come back and play again.

If allowed, I would love to fight with your