[Corinth] Congratulations to the alliance The Sindicate

Richard

Strategos
logog.png

CONGRATULATIONS TO THE ALLIANCE
The Sindicate

We would like to congratulate the alliance The Sindicate and all its members on their victory in world Corinth with the completion of their fourth world wonder.

We would also like to thank everyone who played world Corinth for their time spent on Grepolis, and we hope you enjoyed playing.

The alliance The Sindicate has won with the construction of the following wonders:

gardens.png
statue.png
pyramid.png
lighthouse.png

Each alliance member was rewarded with a certificate of victory and a bonus 10% extra favor cap on the hero worlds.

Visit the brand new Grepolis Hall of Fame

DeletedUser34125

Yeah they only had to draft 2/3 of the planet into 1 alliance. PLEASE, No more 500 person limit per alliance grepo creators. Make it so players have to actually earn this. Instead of what happened in this world.

Here are the clear results of you horrible presets :supermad:
Corinth.jpg

DeletedUser27700

Hehe, it took me a while to look through the Hall of Fame for a friend to see if he won. I had no idea there was such a high alliance cap :p

Anyway, Big congratz to everyone in The Sindicate.

DeletedUser12667

Yup, congrats TS.

Now that you have the crown, whats next?

DeletedUser

congrats, but the idea of world wonders has finally seen it's flaws. it is supposed to be a competitive team work based construction, organization and defense of your own while attacking someone else's world wonder, and not absorbing the entire world leaving everyone else against the odds mostly thanks to the alliance cap limit of 500

DeletedUser26213

Congratulations to The Sindicate for being the world's best simmers!

Yup, congrats TS.

Now that you have the crown, whats next?

Picking off cities from inactive players

DeletedUser12667

Picking off cities from inactive players

LOL that is not what's next, that has been the theme of cornith for many months now:eek:

What I am wondering is what TS plans are now after they completed the WW for the crown. Maybe the next goal would be to achieve top ABP in the world they built the wonders in. It is dooable now that the alliance holding the #1 rank has merged.

But honestly, you built the WW, so now what? And add all the dollars that TS spent, and other alliances as well. Was it worth it just to end a world that players put lots of time into?

DeletedUser20415

how about every player that is opening his big mouth to come and see how much simmers TS are ?

DeletedUser

For a year now I've (occasionally) looked in here at the nasty, inaccurate, hypocritical comments by the opposition. (To the ones who have been decent opponents, this does not apply to you). Now that we've reached this point, I can easily say that if you have to make yourself feel like a superior player by whining in here, you're boring. Get a new story, your same old one is BORING. We've played the same as everyone else in here. We're active, we're simmers, we're aggressive, we're passive, etc. The bottom line is that we were a team, and one hell of a one at that. Thanks to all my teammates, I've enjoyed every minute.

DeletedUser

But honestly, you built the WW, so now what? And add all the dollars that TS spent, and other alliances as well. Was it worth it just to end a world that players put lots of time into?

Haven't played this world but have built 4 then 7 wonders on a different world. Certainly for anyone who has enjoyed their time in the game (winners or not), be it through the combat or the friends they have made I do not think money is ever a major issue. At least, I know it wasn't for me and some of my other pals. This world actually achieved the wonder era much quicker than other similar speed worlds, so in a way the players have saved a little money in the process.

DeletedUser

with a long history of hypocrisy, why would we expect anything else out of these guys.

For what it's worth, I haven't spent a SINGLE dollar on this game. Yes, I'm that cheap. Just ask my wife. ;p

DeletedUser8790

Great job TS, was that a record ww build for all ? I would be shocked if any world did it faster. Thanks for letting me help out!

to the bitter runners up, hopefully that will be a lesson learned for you. Next time maybe you will at least try to stop you enemy alliance from winning the world especially so fast, wow embarassing for you

DeletedUser14937

Runners up? :O but who are the real winners? TA, TVG, Lo(something) can't even remember their names (and I am being honest) because they were that insignificant to the world. Surely one of those 3 alliances is the "WINNER! :p!" But which would be the runners up? TVG most likely for me at least they had some numbers to ship resources to the WW. Someone please remind me that Lo(something) stood for.....

That would mean PB and TU are really 4th and 5th. TU= 4th ;) so I am pretty sure we're not as bitter as the other dum dums that have it in their heads that they won but really they were pawns in Mac Edwards little game of thrones. You could bring all your 100000000000000 members to any other server really (try Helorus where the polish have invaded and adasko did not even make it into their first branch...) Surely if you have beaten a "noob" like him here, just start on the rim there since that is all you are good for and fight the poles there. I know i'm going to be whipped soon tbh I can admit it ;)

DeletedUser

Oh ICyber... SORE LOSER! :D
You can spill all your venom, we dont care one bit.
We have a big smile on our faces and a crown on our heads.

DeletedUser14937

Not really, I knew you were going to win the sim race from day one lol, doing what I expected you to do is not exactly... impressive? ;) Alliances that encourage their members to sim have an uneven advantage from an alliance that structures itself to war from day one :D! I've won more then my fair share of what I expected on Cornith. You were the shepherd and the rest of TS were your sheep so I can proudly say that while I did not win Innogames sim war at least I was not going "BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!" to you like TVG and Lo(whats their name!!) did.

I hope this makes up for your alliance miserably failing on Psi ;), you know.. in the core... where the big boys play ;).

But you did not win fastest WW win though, Epsilon made a 130M alliance to win it, same as you did really, merged every alliance possible to win it but they were already well in the lead when that happened.

DeletedUser20415

I am form the original TVG, in fact I was one of TVG leaders and I am very proud of it, TVG did win icyber, but so did Legion of Achille, and so did The Association and so did Access Granted.

It may seem to you that we took the easy challenge and stick together, but again is running an alliance of 200 active member is an easy thing ? is keeping the bond together an easy thing ? but you know what was the main motive for that ? want to know how exactly TS did formed, and what is the main reason for that ?

simple answer, PB ! Permanent Ban was the main reason for TS, because PB unified all of us, because we had the same target: PB do not win the world !

We deserve this crown, but I will be lying if I said PB dont deserve it as well, and I PM gunner and milos about it, u guys brought one hell of a fight, u guys have proven to be one hell of an enemy, and for that: u guys have all my respect, but this crown have proven just one thing, that we are a bigger team, and we are friends, which made difference since u guys were the target of every alliance in the server, u guys did not plan for WW and u did not leave any friend to help u in that, u guys team up with TU because they need u !
Our priority and loyalty was to our friendship before the game, and that is what made the difference, that why we got that crown and u guys did not !

Most of u might disagree but this is how I see it, and PB has my ultimate respect !