[Corinth] Congratulations to the alliance The Sindicate

DeletedUser8790

Come on now, the "simmer" argument is the lamest thing you could possibly come up with. The fact remains the opposition did not even make an attempt at breaking up the win. so you do not get to argue anything, where were your righteous non simming skills for the past two months?

DeletedUser14937

Sorry guys I don't speak sheep :D

Bring your shepherd so that I understand :p

DeletedUser

While I rarely say anything negative in regards to forum debate/discussion, I will say I'm rather disturbed that so many have chosen an official congratulatory thread to have a negative discussion. Create a new thread to discuss the merits of the WW system, what defines victory, simming and so on. Its not good form to trash players in their congratulatory thread from Innogames, IMO anyway.

Most of the negativity being discussed is opinion based anyway. Debating opinion is akin to debating religion. 2000 years later and everyone still thinks they're right.

To The Sindicate, you are victorious in achieving the game designer's victory conditions. Congratulations in meeting your goals and earning your laurels.

DeletedUser14937

BAAAA BA BAAAAA BAA BAAA BAAA BA BA BAAA. BAAA BAAA, BAA BAA BAAA BA BA. BAAAAA.

And farg they already have a thread that is untouched and congratulating them in the announcements for those who know nothing about cornith, for those who have played cornith this is the natural reaction to sheep.

*Adasko*

Phrourach
Oh ICyber... SORE LOSER! :D
You can spill all your venom, we dont care one bit.
We have a big smile on our faces and a crown on our heads.

If I see this nick Mac Edwards i thinking only one " super big noob" maybe you win world but you dont know to play in grepolis and if you start on new server you dont play a long :) you know why ;) TS win because they have !230 players in alliance TU have ~115 and every players know who have more players that win in bulding WW

DeletedUser

But you did not win fastest WW win though, Epsilon made a 130M alliance to win it, same as you did really, merged every alliance possible to win it but they were already well in the lead when that happened.

Actually I beleive it was 180M

DeletedUser

Come on now, the "simmer" argument is the lamest thing you could possibly come up with. The fact remains the opposition did not even make an attempt at breaking up the win. so you do not get to argue anything, where were your righteous non simming skills for the past two months?

the opposition did try to prevent TS winning in these 3 ways:

PB leaders worked hard on recruiting TVG and LOAR players to leave their alliances and change sides. PB succeeded in getting some of TVG's biggest players from 0-55 to change sides, dramatically shifting the balance of power in 55.

PB delayed the start of WW until they were better positioned to compete in the race (they did this by booting some of their high ranked players out of the alliance). When the WW began, TU was right on target in their plan with OV where each would attempt to build 2 different wonders and by having 4 between them this would block TS from the win. Meanwhile, TS was attempting from the start to build all 7, and in so doing giving TU+OV a better chance to block.

And finally, TU executed a very well planned attack with precision clearing and support on a city on a WW island. The TU CS landed, with 5 supports landing 1 second after, but the CS got killed by a snipe.

I appreciate the effort and planning TU put forth to stop the TS victory - Thank you, this makes the victory even sweeter :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Sorry guys I don't speak sheep :D

Bring your shepherd so that I understand :p

then how do you speak to all of your "dates" (rubber boots don't count as "intimate attire", sorry)? And, I'm sorry, but I don't understand noob talk, so translate for me:

i am in an alliance that respects different kinds of play/enjoyment (as long as you're contributing), and yet, I am a "sheep", while you conform to an alliance that mandates (and only respects) only one form of play, yet you are "un-sheep"? explain, pls
(in as few "baaaah's" as possible, pls, or i might be forced to shave you, you noob)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Roberto Duran is thought by many to be the greatest light weight boxers of all time, but even with his skill he would be no match for any of the greatest heavy weights. i say that to say this, "size does matter"
in Corinth most knew PB was "pound for pound" the alliance to beat. take nothing away from them, they were an assembly of some of Corinth best players. unfortunately for PB to win the world you had to build 4 world wonders. from the beginning PB leadership had no plans of doing so. but others did, and combined forces to do so. i dont see what all the "hating" is about.
group one didn't want to do what was necessary to win, group two did. instead of bashing the play style of the victors, for doing what was necessary to win, why cant we just say "good job, you had a plan and saw it through"

i have never bashed an individual player nor would i bash an alliance, PB, OV, TU, Babylon, XIIIXIII, & REborn were all strong alliances, but no one from any of them can say they had no simmers, never took internals or inactives, these are simply part of the game, a necessary evil, if you must. (not sure why TS is bashed for it). best of luck to all of Corinth in the next world. im sure some who were enemies here will find themselves on the same side somewhere down the line.

DeletedUser31161

logog.png

CONGRATULATIONS TO THE ALLIANCE
The Sindicate

We would like to congratulate the alliance The Sindicate and all its members on their victory in world Corinth with the completion of their fourth world wonder.

We would also like to thank everyone who played world Corinth for their time spent on Grepolis, and we hope you enjoyed playing.

The alliance The Sindicate has won with the construction of the following wonders:

gardens.png
statue.png
pyramid.png
lighthouse.png

Each alliance member was rewarded with a certificate of victory and a bonus 10% extra favor cap on the hero worlds.

Visit the brand new Grepolis Hall of Fame

a MRA name in a MRA world. Congrads sounds like this win was one of a kind :D

Milos21

Phrourach
the opposition did try to prevent TS winning in these 3 ways:

PB leaders worked hard on recruiting TVG and LOAR players to leave their alliances and change sides. PB succeeded in getting some of TVG's biggest players from 0-55 to change sides, dramatically shifting the balance of power in 55.

PB delayed the start of WW until they were better positioned to compete in the race (they did this by booting some of their high ranked players out of the alliance). When the WW began, TU was right on target in their plan with OV where each would attempt to build 2 different wonders and by having 4 between them this would block TS from the win. Meanwhile, TS was attempting from the start to build all 7, and in so doing giving TU+OV a better chance to block.

Everyone has the right to play Grepolis the way they want and the game is made as its made.
Farg is completely right about that, there are threads where you can discuss WW system. You can request improvements (I did several times to amend the system to include requirements based on attack battle points, taking enemy cities and wonders etc).
We all know one of the game designer main goals is to earn money and lets ll keep that in mind.

I also have to pay to activate captain two weeks before server ended. That proves that WW system is made in such a way to encourage people to spend gold aka as money in Grepolis.

Now, Johanna, last 5 months or so I was leading solely so what you posted is completely inaccurate.

PB did not recruit players to win WWs or to stop others from winning it.
I recruited gunner, trojan, cheri cause they are top fighters and persons.

I also offered Naji to form a new alliance where we would gather Corinth top 100 players based on BATTLE POINTS. I think that if such alliance would build WWs, that would be the proper end of the server. But Grepolis is made in a different way so lets not waste our words here on that anymore.

Next, PB did not delay WWs to position alliance better. Our aim was to keep Corinth alive for a few more months until the next good server arises. Lets see in a month what happens to Corinth after the WW era has ended. I have heard of that many times, but you need to see for yourself.

So, I have not posted a single thing about how TS won or about PB having 50million battle points. I think its fair tht you stop making remarks bout something that you can not know or tell. If you are posting wrong stuff, message me first before that and I will try to explain that you are wrong.

Milos21

Phrourach
Roberto Duran is thought by many to be the greatest light weight boxers of all time, but even with his skill he would be no match for any of the greatest heavy weights. i say that to say this, "size does matter"
in Corinth most knew PB was "pound for pound" the alliance to beat. take nothing away from them, they were an assembly of some of Corinth best players. unfortunately for PB to win the world you had to build 4 world wonders. from the beginning PB leadership had no plans of doing so. but others did, and combined forces to do so. i dont see what all the "hating" is about.
group one didn't want to do what was necessary to win, group two did. instead of bashing the play style of the victors, for doing what was necessary to win, why cant we just say "good job, you had a plan and saw it through"

i have never bashed an individual player nor would i bash an alliance, PB, OV, TU, Babylon, XIIIXIII, & REborn were all strong alliances, but no one from any of them can say they had no simmers, never took internals or inactives, these are simply part of the game, a necessary evil, if you must. (not sure why TS is bashed for it). best of luck to all of Corinth in the next world. im sure some who were enemies here will find themselves on the same side somewhere down the line.

Mate, people say various stuff about the adams family in game (if you are a family) and jladams is a poor player (in terms of play skill and honor), but I liked your post very much.
Well done mate, this is the best possible description of Corinth history.

DeletedUser20415

I also offered Naji to form a new alliance where we would gather Corinth top 100 players based on BATTLE POINTS. I think that if such alliance would build WWs, that would be the proper end of the server. But Grepolis is made in a different way so lets not waste our words here on that anymore.

True, the idea was tempting, but this was only an idea lol, I mean it would have been a lot more fun, but loyalty is one of my aspect so that was not the wright thing to do as well.

DeletedUser12667

Haven't played this world but have built 4 then 7 wonders on a different world. Certainly for anyone who has enjoyed their time in the game (winners or not), be it through the combat or the friends they have made I do not think money is ever a major issue. At least, I know it wasn't for me and some of my other pals. This world actually achieved the wonder era much quicker than other similar speed worlds, so in a way the players have saved a little money in the process.

I did not try to insinuate that TS was not a group of pals now, I was just wondering if they had plans for the future. You know are they all gonna jump to a new server and attempt to repeat what they did here? Or are they gonna stay in cornith?

You now like PV in Xi jumped to Cornith with the only goal being have the top attacker stats and control the core(which they did). So is TS gonna do something similar and jump to another to build all 7 wonders again as a goal? And if so are they gonna start in the core, or on the rim.

DeletedUser22252

PB was not recruit me or TR...TVG pushed us out!!! Few words and very few actions of some TVG members caused to our leaving! You guys had no GUTS to enter o55,not even try,when PB was in full power!!
winner or loser,I don't regret for changing sides!