CS and their honor

DeletedUser

When you will be less then 2 oceans away lol
Plus he does not want 3 k birs blocked for a few mantis,you can use them to defend the cannon fodder.

DeletedUser

I remember when I had my first beer :p

I would revolt you Chill, but I don't know how...Me noob.

This thread....

1390413929_duckling_falling_asleep.gif

DeletedUser

I remember when I had my first beer :p

I would revolt you Chill, but I don't know how...Me noob.

you don't know how close to the truth that is, I am renowned for not being able to handle my beer, doesn't stop me trying though

DeletedUser

working on it we are no in a hurry lol Having fun

maybe time we stop this comedy, it lasted long enough, invitation out, join us, we dont need you anymore longer as our inside job guy.

1f90915159f6642a459851f8901b7fb5.png

I realise English is not your 1st 2nd 3rd or 4th language, but what are you on about?

how come you did not show the other bit?

Erik.png

Last edited by a moderator:

ErikWijmeersch

Strategos
I must admit 1 thing, Fluffers are cool coalition partners they deffend others as their own , same as comings, what a day and night difference with Hollies lol, they gained 75% less dbp than the fluff team!! in deff armies.

I realise English is not your 1st 2nd 3rd or 4th language, but what are you on about?

why u want what i have lol haha

brains * sex apeal * and drugs haha

Last edited:

DeletedUser

I must admit 1 thing, Fluffers are cool coalition partners they deffend others as their own , same as comings, what a day and night difference with Hollies lol, they gained 75% less dbp than the fluff team!! in deff armies.

Sorry I don't want Tea and Prae, they are just not my type, as for drugs really not my thing, I got high on life!

DeletedUser29916

Nice try mate. Actually if you had looked at the stats more frequently you would have seen that as far as the first 12 hours of your OP went, HM had the most DBP. Later fluffs catched up.. so yeah both of us our doing their part.

If you look at DBP over the past week you will see HM is @ number 1 not taking in account sister alliances (between the alliances of the anti-coalition).. knowing we don't get attacked by you or Alpha most of that dbp will come from defending our partners in crime.

But yes, you are completely right that Fluffs are one of the best possible coalition partners an alliance could wish for. Good people, fun people and skilled people everything you need :)

DeletedUser

Nice try mate. Actually if you had looked at the stats more frequently you would have seen that as far as the first 12 hours of your OP went, HM had the most DBP. Later fluffs catched up.. so yeah both of us our doing their part.

If you look at DBP over the past week you will see HM is @ number 1 not taking in account sister alliances (between the alliances of the anti-coalition).. knowing we don't get attacked by you or Alpha most of that dbp will come from defending our partners in crime.

But yes, you are completely right that Fluffs are one of the best possible coalition partners an alliance could wish for. Good people, fun people and skilled people everything you need :)

Love you guys to :) your not stuck up your own a***'s like some

DeletedUser44261

possibly could be a rara

lots of neg reps about today, :) I just got one with a hipocrite biatch statement, dam right I am and proud of it

loving the forums at the moment, much better now TeaBag has lightened up just need the other comings to find there fun side, to realise it is just a game and not a matter of life and death

Edit:-

I know I am one of the worst for calling the comings group, not going to go all lovey on them, but they are certainly making this world more fun!
love them or hate them, they play the game well, (just need to lighten up)

Nicety over, TeaBag's powerful attack :) he is so scary

View attachment 11263

Looks like Nisa is doing a bad job representing us Albanians.. Nisa, please mate! :(

DeletedUser

Looks like Nisa is doing a bad job representing us Albanians.. Nisa, please mate! :(

U OK?
I represent only myself'if you want to represent others feel free.

And Graeme and others who want to show me as a bad player simply show their noobishness.
They have no clue about distractions.I sent one fake cs 26 hours before and a small revolt wave 10+ hours before to direct support in the wrong place.
Before trying to make capital show the full report and then let us see;)

DeletedUser44261

Wait, you're Nisa in game ? Im pretty sure WildNisa said something with his own account in these forums o_O Well then, my bad.

DeletedUser44261

It says WildNisa is the one attacking on that screenshot. Thats what i was referring to. Is the link messed up ? o_O