Newspaper Delos Daily Oracle

• Thread starter DeletedUser29066
  • Start date

DeletedUser29066

Welcome everyone to the Delos Daily Oracle .. hopefully this will become the default source for news for world Delos:)

Let's try to restrict posts to actual news .. alliance formations, wars, pacts, anything you consider newsworthy .. but keep personal attacks and childish drivel out of it

Have Fun Folks

DeletedUser29066

Last Fallen Nation in the early lead with 42 members as of this post.
In second is Evolution of D3TH with 29
Running third is Occupy with 19

So far I've received invites from:
Last Fallen Nation
Public Enemy
Fallen
Occupy
Terror Mountain
-300- Spartan
Fire
Army of Chaos
Evolution of D3TH

Only 2 sent PM's with their invitation, and I've accepted none so far

DeletedUser

Nice job in setting up this thread. :)

With 7 days of beginners protection. I can't see that many experienced players will be excepting invitations even if the are accompanied by a covering mail.

DeletedUser

I received a blind invitation within two minutes of joining the world.

Oh dear.

DeletedUser29066

Whooooooooooaaaa .. we have a new leader in the alliance race ..:eek:
Evolution of D3TH now in first with 84 members
2nd Last Fallen Nation with 52
3rd Occupy with 30

DeletedUser29066

For some light reading try the profile of Evolution of D3TH ...

We are EVO'S OF D3TH we are coming to tear your soldiers to bloody shreds with our swords and spears; help us to cover their smiling fields with the pale forms of their patriot dead; help us to drown the thunder of the D3TH we bring with the shrieks of their wounded, writhing in pain; help us to lay waste their humble homes with a hurricane of fire; help us to wring the hearts of their troops with unavailing grief like a wine press of agony; to wander unfriended the wastes of their desolated land broken in spirit, worn with travail, imploring Thee for the refuge of the grave and denied it. you will never forget us as you lay awake at night wondering if you are next...shhhh its only a dream.
for invitation and diplomacy issues contact supertruck2
for any other issues contact monster9614
Good Cop or Bad Cop...its a coin toss>:]

DeletedUser29066

Newest Numbers in the MRA race .. lol

Evo D3TH = 129
Last Fallen Nation = 64
Occupy = 51

DeletedUser

Our Alliance is for experiance player and players who want to KILL THE MRA's.

DeletedUser

It will be interesting (and fun) to see how many alliances reach their cap and how long they can hold them for. In other worlds sometimes a cap of 80 is hard to maintain. I can envision the best alliances in this world having less than half the cap in a couple of months, but that's just my own estimate.