Newspaper Delos Daily Oracle

• Thread starter DeletedUser29066
  • Start date

DeletedUser29066

Day 3 Wrap-up ... the top 10 now that LFN is history and it looks like some other mergers have taken place .. name/total points/#members/average points per member

1 EVO 105984 234 453
2 Occupy 61826 154 401
3 Myrmidons 45667 112 408
4 Brotherhood 24963 71 352
5 Greek Empire 19328 50 387
6 Lacking D. 15247 27 565
7 Aurora 13719 34 404
8 Hellfire 10752 25 430
9 Lords of War 10023 24 418
10 Glimmer 7046 14 503

DeletedUser29066

Day 4 Update .. from now on I will no longer list the number of players, just the points ..

1. Eco = 124,955
2. Occupy = 74,074
3. Myrmidons = 54,176
4. Brotherhood = 28,494
5. Greek Empire = 20,479

and hot on their heels ..

6. Lacking = 18,590

One name change I know of .. our own alliance Glimmer in the Dark has shortened to Glimmer

Later, ya'll

DeletedUser

Hello all you beautiful people out there. I am news anchor "Hi my name is" also known as ET. Today we have a special guest here with us, Mr. Hassan al-Sabbah. How are you doing today Mr. Sabbah?

-"I am doing great, just fantastic. Really excited about world Delos and just waiting for BP to end."

That is great. I am sure we all are, it is always exciting when a new world opens up. People rapidly building trying to get the upper hand. So I brought you here cause I have just a few general questions that I am sure you could provide some answers with.

-"Sure, I am more than happy to."

Ok! To start off i would like to thank you with your participation in this interview and im sure all those beautiful people out there that tune in appreciate it as well. Well my first question is who do you think will be the biggest player here early on in the game?

-"You are welcome, it is always a pleasure. And in regards to your question, it is hard to say, but Forseti and DeathwishX13 , both of Lacking Diplomacy have to be leading candidates."

That is a great unbiased answer. Forseti is ranked number 5 overall and DeathwishX13 is currently 122 in the points ranking. Both very good picks and if there here and read the externals we would like to Give you a shout out here from the Delos Interview and wish them both the best of luck. Now to switch gears, The top three alliances in the point standings both have over 100 members and the number 4 is at 76. Do you think these alliances considered MRA's holding the top spots, do you think they will stay up there, or split?

-"I'm guessing at least 2 survive the first month, maybe one more just barely .. I'd guess one at least will fall apart or merge with another in first 2-3 weeks."

Bold guess, I am inclined to agree with you here. But as you know there are those MRA's that persist even through numerous efforts to destroy them. Take for instance, this one is for all those that played on gamma like myself, SWAT and Titans. The best example of MRA's this anchor has ever seen. Now Mr. Sabbah I have a few more questions, but first, a word from our sponsers.

Bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzztttttttttttttt tttttttttttttt

Hey! You feel tired all the time? Are you saddened by your weak and small body? Then get Jacked up Super Juice Herbal Blend Supplements! It will get you pumped and that Spring break beach body you have always wanted. Do not waste your time on Creotine or other supplements, Get Jacked up Super Juice Herbal Blend Supplements now! if you call in the next 30 seconds you get a second bottle of Jacked up Super Juice Herbal Blend Supplements for only 3/4 the price when doubled! Get Big today!

Bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzttttttttttttttt tttttttttttttt

Welcome back all you beautiful people, we are back with Mr. Sabbah and here to bring you the scoop. Now Mr. Sabbah What do you think is important as a Co-leader, i believe your profile said, in order to efficiently lead your team?

-"Lead by example, be online every day, maintain a strong presence in the internal forum, and enforce the rules."

Short and sweet and to the point. Could not agree more. Could not agree more. I have one final question before we wrap up this episode, what are your opinions on For the Buzz declaring war on EoD this early into the game?

-"Well at least it should be fun as soon as BP ends."

I think that we will have to keep a close eye on it as the war progresses and try and get representatives from each side in here when BP ends. Well I would like to thank you Mr. Sabbah for participating on my show and I wish you and your alliance the best of luck here in the future and I and i hope to have you back here on future episodes.

-"No problem ET! It was a pleasure being here and I enjoyed my time on your show."

Well folks I hope you enjoyed this episode of Delos Interview, If you would like to be a participant on the show please PM "Hi My Name Is" thats me, in-game. This episode was brought to you by Jacked up Super Juice Herbal Blend Supplements, the only supplement you need. Any questions, comments and concerns please forward to Hi My Name Is. Thank you all you beautiful people out there and tune in next time!

*material here is for entertainment use only. Unauthorized reproduction of this material is prohibited by law.

DeletedUser31161

a bit long with no pics. i would also make this in your own newsaper

DeletedUser

I have, I did forget pics :eek: I was kinda worried that it would be too short XD but thank you, I will make sure to correct the problems in the next edition.

DeletedUser

It's an interview, why on Earth would there be images? It really isn't long.

DeletedUser29066

Heelllllllloooooooooooooooo Delos .. howdy, ya'll:pro:

I'd like to introduce to you our new crack ace reporter, hi my name is ...... who has most graciously agreed to join our staff to inject a good measure of frivolity and fun, as well as what we hope will be some good interviews .. not like mine. We all know what a stick-in-the-mud I am.:cool:

Seriously, please give him/her?? whatever cooperation you can .. maybe he'll make a nuisance of himself sometimes, but try to be patient with him and answer his questions if you can. It's all in good fun and I doubt it will cause any harm. I'd be ever so grateful.

Your most humble and obedient servant,

Hassan

(gawd, who writes this garbage anyway):p

PS....... It'll give ya something to read while the troops are on their way to rape, kill, pillage and burn

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Thank you, it is great to be here and write for all you beautiful people. BTW you were right when you said him just so you know. And I will try to make it interesting for everyone and we can all get a good laugh. Thanks for your support and cooperation

DeletedUser29066

My snooping around other alliances profile pages has discovered this .... bad blood between Lacking Diplomacy and the Lords of War .. this might make for interesting little sub-plot in the overall story. :eek:

We are Lords of War. The world is not won on diplomacy, but war. If you love battle, then we want you, but if you hate it we are most likely against you.

Acts of War:
Playing world Delos ~ simple enough right?

Pacts: Will be considered through messages to daveinator007.

Invites: Will be considered through messages to daveinator007.

Recruitment: Open/Limited/Closed to those in oceans 56,55,54,45, and have 300+ points.
Special Exceptions For Recruitment: Have experience with world wonders, and have played in other worlds before.

Motto: This is a war game so bring it!

P.S.: If you are DeathwishX13 or part of Lacking Diplomacy.... we pity your foolish decision to go against us. Ha! You will never be brothers of ours! There must be some sort of record for making this many enemies in such a short time....

DeletedUser

Lmao, firstly he writes war is not won on diplomacy to try and make fun of our name BUT he hasn't read it properly has he. If we're lacking diplomacy then by his theory we will win...

Secondly, his threat is just as bad as the one set by the Buzzes (I think I can call them that) when they declared war against EoD. His final point is wrong because the Buzzes made more enemies than us by declaring war against an alliance with 253 members during BP. In addition to that, they can always keep blabbing on about how we are going top die but that's easy to do that when nobody is allowed to fight. Just wait for BP to end...

DeletedUser29066

***Merger Announcement***

I'm pleased to announce that the alliance Glimmer has accepted an offer to merge with Lacking Diplomacy. I initially resisted the offer, but what finally swayed me was Deathwish offering the me the role of chief diplomat. It's been one of my lifelong ambitions to have such an esteemed position.

Huh, what's that? .. Hey, wait a minute .. Lacking Diplomacy !!! Now I get it .. I've been duped .. :Angry:

DeletedUser29066

Latest Update

EVO still in first by a wide margin in total members and points ... 148,282

Occupy solid second .. 91,544

Myrmidons in third .. 68,761

Lacking Diplomacy, largely on the strength of the merger with Glimmer up to a respectable fourth at 37,971 .. and with the highest average point total at 716 (((I'm trying my best to stay impartial here folks)))(scr)

Brotherhood just behind in fifth at 35,865

That's all for today .... see ya manana :cool:

DeletedUser29066

From the profile page of Special Dragon Forces .... now is it my imagination, or does this sound strikingly similar to the profile of Lords of War few posts above ... coincidence??? Yeah, right :rolleyes:

We are Special Dragon Forces. The world is not won on diplomacy, but war. If you love battle, then we want you, but if you hate it we are most likely against you.

Pacts:
Will be considered through messages to
ELeMenT KiLer

Invites:
Will be considered through messages to
ELeMenT KiLeR

We are currently looking for active players!!!

DeletedUser29066

Spelling & grammar matter .....

i and many others have won this game on other worlds so let unit to become a great alliance that no one wood dare go against.
boneheads stats
upsilon...wow..winer ..rank 1 alliance.
athens....wow.2nd place..rank 2 alliance.
Zakros....rank 7 th 1/4 into game.

Here, let me help you ..

I and many others have won this game on other worlds so let unite to become a great alliance that no one would dare go against.

There, that's better ...

Professor Hassan .. annoyingly correcting spelling since 1976:p

DeletedUser

Someone once submitted a high school paper on a forum so that grammar nazis would fix all of his errors and it would be perfect. Ever try that, Hassan?

How many members does Evo have now?