Newspaper Delos Daily Oracle

• Thread starter DeletedUser29066
  • Start date

DeletedUser

oh I agree, it's not going to be a big deal....what with your massive 2k point city you big, strong, experienced greppie you :p

ahhh nod, again showing your youth...who cares if someone says they don't wear pannies....shouldn't be enough to twist you off, but hey you're great at talking big about not much and bounding to conclusions so carry on. Externals are dead because of your stuff and "general consensus of the world" agrees....see, anyone can say it, doesn't make it true now does it lol

DeletedUser29066

is it just me or did Sassy talk sense...? :eek:

devils speak of the ways in which she'll manifest
angels bleed from the tainted touch of my caress
need to contaminate to alleviate this loneliness
I now know the depths I reach are limitless

Nine Inch Nails
"Reptile"

DeletedUser5554

oh I agree, it's not going to be a big deal....what with your massive 2k point city you big, strong, experienced greppie you :p

ahhh nod, again showing your youth...who cares if someone says they don't wear pannies....shouldn't be enough to twist you off, but hey you're great at talking big about not much and bounding to conclusions so carry on. Externals are dead because of your stuff and "general consensus of the world" agrees....see, anyone can say it, doesn't make it true now does it lol

Hmmm lets see you're ragging on my experience yet your experience states the following:
1. alliance jumping
2. Manipulation and being very poor at it see as how nobody tolerates you for long.
3. If you don't get your way you immediately deem them "immature" look just because you're the 40 year old cougar up in here doesn't mean you're mature I've met plenty of older folks in my life who show a total lack of maturity from 19-70 so I wouldn't pull that card. Especially considering when I didn't get my way about things I didn't cry about it. When you didn't get your way immediately you flung insults and cut all diplomatic ties...Right keep talking about maturity i'm sure you got tons of it you just don't like showing it.

I wouldn't judge me off my points the last guy who made that mistake led a squad on Omicron to a ton of losses and no take overs....Then proceeded to lose a few cities by my hands and organization. After all we didn't think Don was good because he had 3 take overs.

PS Obviously you do considering you took a shot at me for cracking a harmless joke about it. (-: If you can't take a joke maybe you shouldn't say things like that? But hey you with your all knowing maturity and cougar experience knows that right?

DeletedUser29066

A little bird with a little beak was sitten on my toliet seat I pushed him in I flushed him down I watched his head go round and round A Yellow bird a yellow bill was sitten on my window sill I lured him in with a piece of bread then I smashed his yellow head A bigger bird with a bigger bill was sitten on my window sill I lured him in with a piece of bread then I smashed his bigger head The docter came to check their heads he said for sure these birds arnt dead Oh me Oh my I’m such a clutz I missed their heads and crushed their nuts The morale of this story be,hey little bird don't mess with LD

modified from a marching cadence

DeletedUser31161

A little bird with a little beak was sitten on my toliet seat I pushed him in I flushed him down I watched his head go round and round A Yellow bird a yellow bill was sitten on my window sill I lured him in with a piece of bread then I smashed his yellow head A bigger bird with a bigger bill was sitten on my window sill I lured him in with a piece of bread then I smashed his bigger head The docter came to check their heads he said for sure these birds arnt dead Oh me Oh my I’m such a clutz I missed their heads and crushed their nuts The morale of this story be,hey little bird don't mess with LD

modified from a marching cadence

i'm confused now is that me or not... :heh:

Hmmm lets see you're ragging on my experience yet your experience states the following:
1. alliance jumping
2. Manipulation and being very poor at it see as how nobody tolerates you for long.
3. If you don't get your way you immediately deem them "immature" look just because you're the 40 year old cougar up in here doesn't mean you're mature I've met plenty of older folks in my life who show a total lack of maturity from 19-70 so I wouldn't pull that card. Especially considering when I didn't get my way about things I didn't cry about it. When you didn't get your way immediately you flung insults and cut all diplomatic ties...Right keep talking about maturity i'm sure you got tons of it you just don't like showing it.

I wouldn't judge me off my points the last guy who made that mistake led a squad on Omicron to a ton of losses and no take overs....Then proceeded to lose a few cities by my hands and organization. After all we didn't think Don was good because he had 3 take overs.

PS Obviously you do considering you took a shot at me for cracking a harmless joke about it. (-: If you can't take a joke maybe you shouldn't say things like that? But hey you with your all knowing maturity and cougar experience knows that right?

didn't even read most of it. once noddy gets into his mode he can go on and on.

A message to Noddy: Just because most of us don't spend our life giving reasons on the external how why you are so much better than us doesn't mean we are inferior. Meet you ingame noddy... ;)

DeletedUser5554

In game I never said Sassy was superior or inferior...Personally I think she's decent. It's her attitude that blows pengy. You however....are pretty bad haha. But you've had a chance to attack me this whole time its not like i'm going anywhere....

DeletedUser31161

no its just that you're so far away giving time for you to call backup. i think i could clear you easily without backup

DeletedUser29066

no its just that you're so far away giving time for you to call backup. i think i could clear you easily without backup

You had to kill the conversation
You always had the upper hand
Got caught in love and stepped in sinking sand
You had to go and ruin all our plans
Packed your bags and you're leaving home
Got a one-way ticket and you're all set to go
But we have one more day together, so

Love me like there's no tomorrow
Hold me in your arms, tell me you mean it
This is our last goodbye and very soon it will be over
But today just love me like there's no tomorrow

Queen
"Love Me Like There's No Tomorrow"

DeletedUser29066

Get Back On Track

This newspaper has turned into more of a PnP, and I'm just as guilty as anyone. So from now on let's keep this for posting stories and not opinions and retorts. There's plenty of other threads for that.:cool:

DeletedUser

Hassan, I made a thread with the stats from today's amazing run...feel free to use them in your paper. Was a blast and a half :)

DeletedUser29066

The end of REVENGE Revolution

It's sometimes easy to forget that there is life in Delos outside the immediate core, and that there are other alliances out there besides the ones we're used to hearing from and about ... but a source has provided me with the following that might be on interest. The news is a couple days old already, but probably fairly new to many of you ....:cool:

On Sunday REVENGE Revolution was disbanded. They had previously been sitting comfortably in 15th place. After being at war with Delos Imperium for around a week and a half they had been infiltrated by a spy who has been identified as flco Blades. The spy used his past experience to gain a leadership position within RR. The remnants carry on under the name REVENGE, although it looks extremely unlikely that they will ever be able to exact REVENGE on Delos Imperium.​