Newspaper Delos Daily Oracle

• Thread starter DeletedUser29066
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Good Luck with the paper, these are always quite interesting

DeletedUser29066

Today, 00:14
smithy7 started a thread War in World Delos (en50)
- First War Declaired - Buzz Vs Last Fallen Nation ( 7 Days Till War) - wow wow.

My oh my said the fly ....

Last update for until tomorrow ... the MRA race standings after day one

Evo D3TH = 132
LFN = 84
Occupy = 69
Myrmidons = 47

From the profile of Modern Warfare ...

We are Modern Warfare. We are an experienced alliance here from Ithaca ready to make it to the top!! Contact Lord of Awesome2u for an invite. We accept anyone.

Good to know .... :)

hmmmm... Sons of Anarchy? Isn't that a TV program ..

SONS OF ANARCHY

When we take action to avenge the ones we love personal justice collides with social and divine justice. We become judge, jury, and God. With that choice comes daunting responsibility. Some men cave under that weight. Others abuse the momentum. The true outlaw finds the balance between the passion in his heart and the reason in his mind. His solution is always an equal mix of might and right. The outlaw had mercy. You remember that the next time you try to twist the truth to kill one of us.
Recruitment: Open/Limited/Closed

To be a part of our alliance contact:
Ukraine1648

We only accept active players that are dedicated to the game.

REFUGEES will not be accepted.

Judge, jury and God .. gotta love it:pro:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I think that alliances recruiting many in their oceans cannot necessarily be deemed MRA right off the bat. I don't see wrong in harvesting many grapes in the vineyard then sorting through them afterwards to weed out the rotten ones, as long as the "weeding" does happen rather quickly before the rot spreads throughout the entire harvest. In a world with such a high alliance cap, I think that the number of pacts will eventually separate the MRAs from the more successful alliances. In my opinion, any alliance with pacts within their own ocean with a cap this size could be deemed an MRA.

Just my two cents

DeletedUser

I don't know, I know there are a few good alliances hardly under the radar - with 5 or so very good players. Say, hypothetically, if these alliances wanted to be on good terms but were not willing to merge, would you name them MRAs through sheer technicality, if they were to pact?

DeletedUser

Not necessarily, it was a generalization I made above not applicable to all alliances. I guess it would be determined on a case by case basis. That is exactly what I am trying to say.
My point is that it is unfair to label all larger alliances as MRAs this early on (although some would appear to fit the description).
And as for the pacts, I guess it would depend on how close some of the alliances came to their caps. To me pacts should be used strategically, not simply to avoid conflict, both sides should benefit. Two 200-300 member alliances (assuming they get this large) with a pact with each other in the same ocean would really impede expansion in my opinion. With nobody to fight nearby, they would eventually end up simming. Smaller alliances would not always fall into this category, unless they have pacts with many in their own oceans (again, nobody to fight).
There are also NAPs as a consideration as well. When pacts are broken, it's a huge deal, NAPs not so much I think.

DeletedUser29066

Hello World ... here's our first update for Day 2 to reflect overnight and morning changes ..

Evo D3TH still leading with 141
Occupy has jumped into second with 100
LFN has slipped to third with 85
Myrmidons a solid fourth with 70
and an honorable mention to newcomers Brotherhood with 40

have fun one and all

DeletedUser

Nice Hassan, but I'd like to give Strikeforce an honourable mention for their profile picture, very funny! Lucky little burger

btw sorry for spamming your thread above lol

DeletedUser29066

The wait & see attitude is very prevalent so far. Although the large alliances have recruited a lot of players already, as of this post 12 of the top 50 have yet to join any alliance. Many that I have talked to so far have cited the 7 day BP and a desire to see how things develop before making a decision.

DeletedUser

Evolution is now at 162 and Occupy is 2nd with 123. I knew the alliance cap was cranked too high

DeletedUser

Corinth had the same cap, don't worry, things won't be so bad after a while. Worst case scenario is a bunch of alliances merge at the end once the wonder era begins to destroy the alliance would-be champs, but even that is iffy. In Tau our enemies had the opportunity to do that but waited until it was too late.

Side note: Will likely be joining this world sometime sunday when I have the time to.

DeletedUser29066

Day two wrap-up

Here's the Top 5 so far:

Evo = 161
Occupy = 125
LFN = 95
Myrmidons = 88
Brotherhood = 58

......... oh, and I almost forgot

#138 Animal-Freak Idiots = 1

DeletedUser29066

Day 3 First Update

The Top 5

Evo = 171 members/ 69,323

Occupy = 133 members/ 49,286

LFN = 93 members/ 38,500

Myrmidons = 94 members/ 35,099

Brotherhood = 62 members/ 20,330

and once again ...

Animal-Freak Idiots stll with 1 member but all the way up to 78th spot

DeletedUser29066

the 2nd tier ...

6. Greek Empire = 46 / 16,837
7. Aurora = 26 / 9,867
8. Lacking Diplomacy = 15 / 8,120
9. Hellfire = 20 / 6924
10. Lords of War = 17 / 6,34

bringing up the rear ...
#145 NOMAS PANTALON = 1/ 199 ... better get moving

DeletedUser29066

***Newsflash***

Howdy ya'll. In case ya ain't heard yet, Last Fallen Nation .. wuz first fallen alliance .. they be gone, looks like merged/absorbed, their members appear to have gone to Evo and Occupy ..

New Standings

1. Evo = 230
2. Occupy = 150
3. Myrmidons = 111
4. Brotherhood = 71
5. Greek Empire = 49

..... yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehaw