Newspaper Delos Daily Oracle

• Thread starter DeletedUser29066
  • Start date

DeletedUser31161

what are you talking about. when did i say anything about this junk!

DeletedUser29066

I said a birdie... are Penguins birds? Oh, I guess ... well:cool:

DeletedUser31161

when! you are trying to accuse me of spying so they kick me out. but why would they say anything if i was spying for them. they would keep a secret right.

DeletedUser29066

I don't have to say a word .. just hand him the shovel and let him keep digging

DeletedUser5554

The more you deny it the guiltier you look you knew it was gonna come out sometime.

DeletedUser29066

Brace for the Drama

There's been some really interesting goings-on the last day or two .. too early to predict what the exact fall-out will be. Let's just say that feathers will be ruffled, panties will get in a wad .. so brace yourselves...:cool:

http://qkme.me/3rs677

DeletedUser31161

whatever you people. keep hoping that the alliance will disolve by me. you'll be hoping all the way to the end death

DeletedUser5554

I pretty much told you my perspective of it...Which happens to be the general consensus of the world.

Basically Sassy is an oddball... as her rather suggestive post here to all of us indicates...

DeletedUser5554

Just don't mess with crazy Pengy...you're young there's still a chance for you....don't mess with crazy....

DeletedUser

yup hassan, my boa lost all it's feathers. Have to go looking for a chicken to pluck :( Hard to find red ones.

Nod you're edging closer to the line....keep going lol you'll do yourself in here without any help from me :D

Chilli, I thought you were leashed lol apparently not tightly enough....good to know.

DeletedUser5554

What happens to me probably wouldn't be as big of a deal as you think sassy :) Besides you choose to say something like that not me don't sweat the fact people will give you some grief for it. :D