Newspaper Delos Daily Oracle

• Thread starter DeletedUser29066
  • Start date

DeletedUser

For once you are absolutely right pengy. I was shocked to see all my farms band together. It makes me think twice before sending my archers out now lol

DeletedUser29066

BoneHeadz live up to their name

Here is a story of some goings-on in Ocean 75 ... :eek:

Yesterday some may have noticed that BoneHeadz ranking started to plummet. They had agreed to merge with the smaller alliance Delos Imperium. Now Delos Imperium have been making some major moves in Ocean 75 of late, sending out threats to medium and small size alliances ordering them to merge into them or be destroyed. Many of these medium size alliances laughed off the threats causing Ocean 75 to erupt into war with attacks and counter attacks coming from all sides. The only alliance to accept the offer of a merger were the BoneHeadz on the condition that the leadership would be shared. However, I have it on reliable information that the BoneHeadz leadership got screwed and Delos Imperium never had any intention of sharing power. Credit must go to the leadership of Delos Imperium the new power in Ocean 75 and newest addition to the top 12. But will this aggressive expansionism lead to a disloyal membership? Only time will tell....

DeletedUser

I'm sure it was somebody that wanted to be king of all the noobs. On my island all the Occpy/Maelstom leftovers banded together as "The Forgotten Ones."

Mine too, but the unaligned people joined too.

DeletedUser

Here is a story of some goings-on in Ocean 75 ... :eek:

Yesterday some may have noticed that BoneHeadz ranking started to plummet. They had agreed to merge with the smaller alliance Delos Imperium. Now Delos Imperium have been making some major moves in Ocean 75 of late, sending out threats to medium and small size alliances ordering them to merge into them or be destroyed. Many of these medium size alliances laughed off the threats causing Ocean 75 to erupt into war with attacks and counter attacks coming from all sides. The only alliance to accept the offer of a merger were the BoneHeadz on the condition that the leadership would be shared. However, I have it on reliable information that the BoneHeadz leadership got screwed and Delos Imperium never had any intention of sharing power. Credit must go to the leadership of Delos Imperium the new power in Ocean 75 and newest addition to the top 12. But will this aggressive expansionism lead to a disloyal membership? Only time will tell....

There are oceans outside the core?

I thought the world was flat though ...... shows exactly how naive I am.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser29066

the world is flat .. if you go too far you end up in lands inhabited by Penguins and other bizarre creatures:D

DeletedUser29066

Manowar

gotta luv it ... coming for our heads .. thank god mine's screwed on pretty tight (No comments please):p

Our alliance is only a week new but growing with everyday playing players. We are only looking for top players that are fierce in battle and show NO FEAR and completely loyal to the alliance. We will weed out the weak from among you new recruits and you will become a full fledge MANOWAR WARRIOR.

EVERYBODY THAT pass the 1 month trial will be 100% supportive of each member. Will not run and desert the alliance in time of danger.

Our alliance will be feared!!! Our motto is "attack attack and attack some more". We will show no mercy!! You either join us to conquere the world, be our ally or your cities will be destroyed and occupied.

You are Warned the MANOWAR are coming for your HEADS!!!!

DeletedUser29066

You're allowed .. if I dish it out I'd better be prepared to take it:cool:

DeletedUser29066

The time has come for me to make a bold prediction on the outcome of world Delos .. when all is said and done, when the dust has settled, when the fat lady has sung .. when the last World Wonder has been built .. the winner, the last one standing, the supreme alliance is all of Delos will be .....................

Sparkle Glitter Ponies

Don't you dare laugh! Not a single peep out of any of you. Ya hear me?:pro:

I am deeply saddened to announce that I might have been wrong about this ... alas it seems like Sparkle Glitter Ponies will not be the force in Delos that I thought they would be. Their recent lack of activity makes me believe that the Sparkle has gone from their eyes and the Glitter fallen from their manes.

1 oberholtzerkurt 1638 1 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
2 jared12345 1520 1 +66 0 0 0 0 0 0
3 TaylonSix 320 1 0 0 0 0 0 0 0

Bye bye Ponies, bye bye ... sob, I always wanted a pony as a child:(
Anyone have a tissue?

DeletedUser29066

Circle of Jerks

Thanks Pengie .. dynamite to blow my nose. How thoughtful of you. You're a true friend (fiend?) A real mensch.

But I'm over it. Sparkle Glitter Ponies have been consigned to the dustbin of Grepolis history. I have a new favorite alliance .. Circle of Jerks. So many things I could say, but won't. The name and their profile say enough. You should apply Pengie:

We are Circle of Jerks!!! We are active players who are tired of crappy alliances and crappy mismanaged forums! We are not looking for the most names under our banner and frankly do not give a **** about how many members we have. We are adults, we like to have fun, we hate drama, and we like to be jerks!

If this sounds fun to you and an alliance you would enjoy, then send a request for invite, we will invite you! Just be active!

DeletedUser31161

actually i like this alliance. too bad i am too jerky for them. i'd become the founder way to quick.

DeletedUser29066

Arrow of Silver

from the terrifying deep of Ocean 77 ... here comes Arrow of Silver

WE break down walls and leave no survivors.
We will blot the skies out with a Silver reign.
No one ocean alone can maintain our aim.
Killers of Dragons and slayer of Legions
we don't need a cause and we don't need a reason.
we'll take this whole world.
We own the 77th ocean and will accept no borders.

DeletedUser29066

Le Grande Coalition

my oh my, what have we here ... The world vs Aurora,ER,EoD,and LD

Well today in Delos a little birdie (squawk, squawk) flew in and told someone that the alliances Myrmidons, Maelstrom, DELOS IMPERIUM, Wolfpack, Argonauts, and Slightly Mean we're tired of being farmed by the top alliances in this world. So in an attempt to save their hides THEY MADE AN MPA WITH EACH OTHER! This was confirmed by Wolfmaster siding with Myrmidons and continuing to support them even after being confronted about it. Nodcrush revealed he knew about the coalition and Wolfmaster confirmed it. This was also reinforced by Wolfpack attempting to save Gabyflore13 and stacking support for an LD refugee. Both failed miserably.

With the battle lines drawn in the world who will stand and who will fall?:pro: