Top 12 Discussion thread

• Thread starter DeletedUser19042
  • Start date

DeletedUser

LOL ... really ? our enemies is an alliance 20 CS hour away ?

I think he placed it because of the Vevik situation.

Kapteinen, I look forward to your updates :)
Just be sure to keep an eye on other posts. The facts regarding Vevik and such were revealed earlier.

*Adasko*

Phrourach
I will try to make a weekly update that focus on how each alliance in the top 12 progress from week to week and give my opinion on each on them. I will not be focusing on any alliances outside of the top 12 and any wars/allies the top 12 alliances have with them will not be mentioned.
Allies/enemies might be inaccurate as they are based on grepostats and in game information. If anyone have more detailed information feel free to correct my mistake and/or pm me.

Stats:
s29qmv.jpg

1. Unwritten Symphony
Allies:
Enemies: New Moon Rising

Unwritten Symphony have had a very good start on Katane. They are currently #1 in points, ABP and DBP. They have very strong individual players and it will be interesting to see how they evolve. I expect them to be one of the top alliances for long time.

2. KRYPTE1A
Allies: KRYPTEIA (sister alliance), KRYPTE2A (sister alliance), Lightning warriors, Spectre warriors
Enemies: New Moon Rising

Very strong alliance with a strong leadership and a lot of experience member. I believe they will a large impact on the world in the coming weeks and months.

3. Lightning warriors
Allies: Spectre warriors (academy), KRYPTE1A, KRYPTEIA, KRYPTE2A, Global legion of chaos
Enemies:

hard alliance to judge at the current state. They currently have peace agreements with most alliances around them which might be a sign of weak leadership.

4. KRYPTEIA
See KRYPTE1A

5. New Moon Rising
Allies:
Enemies: KRYPTE1A, KRYPTEIA, KRYPTE2A, Unwritten Symphony

Aggressive alliance, currently #2 ranked in ABP. It will be interesting to see if they are capable of surviving against Krypteia.

6. Endbringer Union
Allies:
Enemies:

Might be too early to judge, but they seem to be a simmer alliance located in in O45. I expect them to drop in the rankings.

7. 9th Circle of Hell
Allies:
Enemies:

Might be too early to judge, but they seem to be a simmer alliance located in in O45/O55. I expect them to drop in the rankings.

8 . Damage Incorporated
Allies:
Enemies:

They are very widely spread over o65. It might be hard for them to stay in top12.

9. Gods Of The Underworld
Allies:
Enemies:

A Large alliance with 2 academies. It will be interesting to see if they have strong enough leadership to manage all the members. Their ABP seems very weak which could imply having a lot of simmers in the alliance.

10. Global Legion of Chaos
Allies: Lightning warriors, Spectre warriors
Enemies:

A passive alliance which most likely will struggle maintaining a top12 position.

11. KRYPTE2A
See KRYPTE1A

12. Spectre Warriors
See Lightning warriors

Disclaimer: The comments i make on each alliance is my personal view and does not represent my alliance view.

cool table :)how have you done it ?

DeletedUser

5. New Moon Rising
Allies:
Enemies: KRYPTE1A, KRYPTEIA, KRYPTE2A, Unwritten Symphony

Aggressive alliance, currently #2 ranked in ABP. It will be interesting to see if they are capable of surviving against Krypteia.

no mate we are not in war with Unwritten.. those 2 conquest were something different.. more like an arrangement

DeletedUser

A fellow excel user!... I get made fun of....

hehe, Excel sure is a useful tool for grep related stuff :)

ok, a lot of manual work :p you must have many time for it:)

it's not really that much work. some copy paste from grepostats, but other than that excel does the rest. It's all about using lots of formulas to reduce work :p

DeletedUser

I find myself using a lot of split data into columns and sorting in order to create ingame tables. Helps to clean and cull those priority target list, haha.

DeletedUser

krypt will probaly win as long as a coaltion is not formed against them or they fall apart. though you have to respect unwritten with an average points of 8000 which is pretty cool.

DeletedUser19554

Unwritten and Krypt are clear front runners at this point. It'll be interesting to see what happens.

DeletedUser

Top 12

I will try to make a weekly update that focus on how each alliance in the top 12 progress from week to week and give my opinion on each on them. I will not be focusing on any alliances outside of the top 12 and any wars/allies the top 12 alliances have with them will not be mentioned.
Allies/enemies might be inaccurate as they are based on grepostats and in game information. If anyone have more detailed information feel free to correct my mistake and/or pm me.

Major Events
- New Moon Rising and Gods of the Underworld merged and main sister alliance is now named Und3rworld Rising.
- Spectre warriors (academy to Lightning Warrior) and Gods of the Underworld (now named UNDER WORLD RISING) are out of the top 12.
- The Outcasts and Renegades II joined the top 12.

Week 2 current stats
sb7ekm.jpg

Change from week 1 to week 2
33op9jl.jpg

Note: The 2 new alliances are not 100% correct since I did not track them last week.

Comparison between the top 12
2gyab1z.jpg

Point rank: Based growth between the top 12.
ABP/DBP/FBP rank: Based on ABP/DBP/FBP change between the top 12.

1. Unwritten Symphony
Allies:
Enemies: The Outcasts

Unwritten Symphony Is without any doubt the strongest single standing alliance in Katane. Their growth is massive compared to any other alliance and they are more aggressive than any other as well. US are defiantly an alliance that will stay in the top for a long time.

2. KRYPTE1A
Allies: KRYPTEIA (sister alliance), KRYPTE2A (sister alliance), Lightning Warriors, Endbringer Union
Enemies: Und3rwold Rising,

The krypteia alliances have in my opinion underperformed so far and especially last week. However they are still a very strong alliance with a strong leadership and a lot of experienced members. I believe they will have a large impact on the world in the coming weeks and months.

3. Lightning warriors
Allies: KRYPTE1A, KRYPTEIA, KRYPTE2A, Global legion of chaos
Enemies:

They are to my knowledge not fighting any other top 12 alliances which can be viewed as weakness and their academy dropped out of the top 12 last week. Even though they are quite aggressive their growth is not high enough to maintain their current rank and will most likely drop to #4 in the coming week.

4. KRYPTEIA
See KRYPTE1A

5. Endbringer Union
Allies: KRYPTE1A, KRYPTEIA, KRYPTE2A,
Enemies:
Endbringer Union was ranked #6 in the last top 12 and they have done a good job increasing their growth last week. They are however not very aggressive as an alliance and I doubt they will continue to climb on the ranking.

6 . Damage Incorporated
Allies:
Enemies:
Hard to judge this alliance. They have very few conquests, but decent growth rate and ABP.

7. 9th Circle of Hell
Allies: Global Legion of Chaos
Enemies:
A passive alliance, but manage to keep their growth high enough to maintain their current place in top12.

8. Und3rworld Rising
Allies:
Enemies: KRYPTE1A, KRYPTEIA, KRYPTE2A

An alliance with many sister alliances and quite high BP gained. However they are struggling quite hard to deal with the krypteia alliances and I doubt they will have any high growth in the coming weeks.
9. KRYPTE2A
See KRYPTE1A

10. The Outcasts
Allies:
Enemies: Unwritten Symphony

New alliance in the top 12, but I doubt they will stay here for long though. They aren’t very aggressive and on top of that they’re fighting Unwritten Symphony.

11. Global Legion of Chaos
Allies: Lightning warriors, 9th Circle of Hell
Enemies:

GLOC seems to be a passive alliance and I doubt they will manage to stay grow fast enough to stay in top 12 for a long time.

12. Renegades II
Allies:
Enemies:

They have had a very high growth and even though most of the growth comes from a large member increase, a jump from #44 To #12 in one week is impressive. It will be interesting to see how they perform next week.

Disclaimer: The comments i make on each alliance is my personal view and does not represent my alliance view.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser20415

I think The BP People deserve a spot in the top 12 more then some alliances up there.

All in all good read :)

DeletedUser

we'll get there eventually, or die trying off course, but I read somewhere top 12 alliances hardly go to war with each other, in that case i rather stay out of the top 12, what fun is a wargame without war?

DeletedUser

to much pacifism we should do a top 12 alliance attackers discussion thread that would be more interesting.

DeletedUser

well, not so much attacker as fighter ranking, lots of defence BP is gained from defending a conquer in progress, so is indirect from attacking.

DeletedUser

we'll get there eventually, or die trying off course, but I read somewhere top 12 alliances hardly go to war with each other, in that case i rather stay out of the top 12, what fun is a wargame without war?

Its still early, now players are grabbing as much as they can, next week I think the carnage will start.

BTW - I liked that move on the Pirates Island :p ......very nice!

DeletedUser

ah well, we made the top 12, had to recruit 4 new players for it (and well, let one go that was not fulfilling our mission statement), still , in the top 12 with half the number of players is not bad.

DeletedUser

Am I reading this top 12 right? Not only does krypt already have 150 players they felt the need to pact 2 other top 12 alliances? There is no way they should need any allies with 150 people between their 3 alliances. Wow, my opinion of them just dropped dramatically.