Top 12 Discussion thread

• Thread starter DeletedUser19042
  • Start date

DeletedUser

busy week!
3 of the top 12 are now gone anyone got any new thoughts?

DeletedUser20415

busy week!
3 of the top 12 are now gone anyone got any new thoughts?

im-innocent-kitten-demotivational-poster-1272504330.jpg

DeletedUser11965

1 Unwritten Symphony - Looking strong as always; hopefully they don't bite off more than they can chew.
2 KRYPTE1A - Strong team, see some names. I've play with before.
3 9th Circle of Hell - Rather poor BP rates
4 KRYPTE2A - same
5 KRYPTEIA - same
6 Damage Incorporated - don't care
7 Large Fire - bad name
8 Global Legion of Chaos - overused name
9 Und3rworld Rising - the 3 is horrible
10 Chill Pandas - lol
11 New Era - right...
12 Athenian Empire - lomo

DeletedUser

1 Unwritten Symphony - alliance with the most points and highest ABP a force to be reckoned with. also has a interesting habit of taking the leadership of other alliances controls most of o55

2 KRYPTE1A - Mine

3 9th Circle of Hell - the 3rd ranked alliance with the 8th highest ABP which isnt a great look also dont seem to be in any major wars with any one else in the top 12 at this time. i think time will show if these guys are for real. do have a high growth rate.

4 KRYPTE2A - mine

5 KRYPTEIA - mine

6 Damage Incorporated - seem to have a aggressive top 10 players outside that there is a lot of fat here ranked 26th in DBP needs a good war to trim the fat

7 Large Fire - bad name for sure. is the Academy named Small fire?

8 Global Legion of Chaos - A simmers paradise and in the teens in ABP and the 20s DBP

9 Und3rworld Rising -Surprised these guys have held it together for so long. been at war with the Krypts since the start. its a testament to there leadership that they are still here even if they are slowly losing gound.

10 Chill Pandas - i have no idea what a Chili Panda is but they seem to be on the defensive with the 6th highest DBP

11 New Era - think these guys might be a interesting alliance in time

12 Athenian Empire - ehh

DeletedUser24285

Hey guys - I guess Large Fire maybe a bad name - but we got some keen guys here who want to learn and be good - burn, baby, burn!

DeletedUser43442

1 Unwritten Symphony - alliance with the most points and highest ABP a force to be reckoned with. also has a interesting habit of taking the leadership of other alliances controls most of o55

If this was your way to let us know u are interested just PM me and i will send u an invite :)

DeletedUser

Here's my top 12 lets get these forums back to life people

1>unwritten Sympathy. these guys are holding down ocean 55 with an iron first, 1#avbp 1#dbp these guys can flat out play. seem to be having some boarder scuffles with the krypt guys. we will have to Waite to see how the pushing and shoving goes down. but one thing is clear only one team can win this world. So its only a matter of time before someone draws blood on the other. But so far you guys are looking solid with bunch of good vets. you guys can hang with anyone from the looks of it.

2> Krypte1a. The krypt guys are all over the boarders of 44/45/54/55 and are doing the same as unwritten Sympathy. All three of there alliances are in the 2,3,4 in avbp and 5,7,9 in dbp showing not only do they have numbers, but damn good team work and good players too. making them very dangerous for anyone with in there range no matter who they are.

3>9th circle of hell. guys seem to be on the 45/55 boarder 5th avbp 14th dbp seem to doing just fine were there are, with some good average players in there alliance. i don't know who they are fighting right now that is worth any note. so the jury is kinda out on you guys. you look good on paper, we would like to see what happens if one of the top 2 come after you guys then we will know more.

4>krypte1a, see above post
5>krypte2a, see above post

6>Damage INC. these guys are hanging around 65 on the rim doing pretty well for them selves 6th avbp/15 dbp. these stats tells me you guys are working 65 over with very little challenge on your hands. we have seen rim alliances win worlds before. but you have a lot to prove thou, my best advise would be to stay on the rim and get stronger before you guys get hurt trying and take on the big boys.

7>large Fire. much like my previous post at 6, these guys are doing pretty much the same thing in 46 enjoying them rim and taking down everything in its sights. 7abp 27 DBP Says you guys are in class all your own in 46. i give you guys the same advise as damage inc enjoy the rim plenty of fun to be had out there.

8>global legion of chaos. yes i know very old name been around a ton of worlds lol but stats are stats 10th abp/11th dbp not bad considering your not the original guys that i know. but your in a tough ocean 55 swimming with some big sharks. you guys seem to be holding your own for now with plenty of game to play but good job so far guys. ;) would like to know more about who your fighting and who your not fighting thou???

9>chill pandas. these guys look mainly in 55 but some of there guys are everywhere. from the looks of it. seems some of been rimmed the stats tell the story 15th abp/ 4th dbp. says you guys are food for the 55 guys. i know your mask scout is panda but you guys might a wanna show your claws soon. maybe a polar bear might be a little more intimidating then a panda just a suggestion :D

10>Delusions of grandeur . now i know a few of these guys from lindos and other worlds they prefer to play on the rim. based in 66 there are doing just what they like to do beat up on everyone ;) they do have some solid vets and good leadership. 8TH AVBP /17th dbp says they are cleaning up 66 pretty easy. i would like to see you guys make a push for the core, and test your skills guys. but other wise a solid group

11>new era,
12>athenian empire both of these alliances are in 56 both outside of the top ten in both abp/dbp which tells me that they are fighting no one. and staying away from each other, pretty much smh on these 2 alliances :rolleyes: cmon guys you can do better

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser20415

Very good update mate, I can speak for US. We were having some problems regarding last week surprisingly political changes in o55, with BP people and Lightning Warrior are no more, and some jump ships here and there we were left at the end by some players hanging in some areas alone especially in the north west corner. I did not expect some surprising inactivity by some new recruits but anw, c'east la vie ...

+rep

DeletedUser

Very good update mate, I can speak for US. We were having some problems regarding last week surprisingly political changes in o55, with BP people and Lightning Warrior are no more, and some jump ships here and there we were left at the end by some players hanging in some areas alone especially in the north west corner. I did not expect some surprising inactivity by some new recruits but anw, c'east la vie ...

+rep
no judgement here mate anytime you take on some new guys you risk the issue of there inactive players or semi inactive becoming targets and others eyeing them up before they join. but 55 seems to be the hot zone right now :pro:

anyone else is welcome to debate this top 12 update.
forums are kinda dead

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser43442

U guys are nice so i cant trash talk u,and thats just about only way i know how to debate...:(

DeletedUser

seems we have a new editions to the top 12

the brotherhood....
have gotten some some new guys from underworld seems krypte1a has broken them, now they are running to safety now smh :D :pro:

DeletedUser11965

I love judging alliance by names, so if you want a good impression, get a better name. *wink*